He uses an ad HIDER made by an incompetent developer instead of the much superior ad BLOCKER called adblock plus made...

>he uses an ad HIDER made by an incompetent developer instead of the much superior ad BLOCKER called adblock plus made by a professional team

What's you're excuse?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/StevenBlack/hosts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>he doesn't edit his host file to stop this bullshit altogether

>im too lazy to actually go on git and learn code, instead I support a cuck who sold out to the enemies of his users
that is (you)

Explain.

Hosts file is a good start but unfortunately it can't do advanced rules, block based on type, hide annoying elements etc.
You're gonna need uBlock Origin either way.

>allowing javascript in the first place

OP is too stupid to know the difference between ## and ||, so he made filters that don't work properly, and he blames the extension for this.

>not blocking ads in your router
Plebs

adbloat plus*

>not just disconnecting your router
Are you even trying?

can you post yours so I don't have to build one from scratch

every fucking day for 2 years you have made a new one of these threads, why do you do this? why do mods not delete these? I can only imagine you must be shilling ad block plus.

there are many online, just look for one that looks legit, if you have windows then look for one that also blocks all conections to microsoft, but windows allegedly bypasses this, not that it matters since all hardware is backdoored anyway

>he doesn't block ads at router level

lmaoing @ your'e life

> === false

this level of bait isn't funny

>not ceasing your use of the internet, therefore preventing all internet advertising

I use umatrix.

Maki's favorite firmware

IIRC, uBlock Origin and Adblock Plus both use a combined approach of blocking and hiding. You can't just block, else we'd all be able to get along with just a hosts file, and not need extensions in the first place. The reason for using uBlock Origin over Adblock Plus is mainly that the uBlock Origin is less resource intensive.

I use my browser's built in ad BLOCKER

Use this github.com/StevenBlack/hosts

How so?