Why doesn't Elon Musk just charge more for his Teslas since they always sell out and then he can build more tesla...

Why doesn't Elon Musk just charge more for his Teslas since they always sell out and then he can build more tesla factories with the extra money he gets and actually meet demand at the price he has now.

it's highly likely they've had a bunch of economists look at the demand to find a suitable price. possibly he considers the demand will remain strong at this price over time whereas at a higher one it might drop off quickly resulting in fewer sales.

Who's that gold-digger next to him? Gf? Waifu? Madonna?

>lots of jewelry
>lots of makeup
>fake everything
i thought Musk was a smart guy, how come he fell for the vaginajew?

succubus

When you're as rich as him you might as well. It's the average man that needs beware.

I wonder if Sheriff John Rayburn knows his brother Kevin's at the bar again.

I figured as much; with as much money as he's got, it's no surprise females are attracted to him. He's fallen victim to the pussy, soon it'll be hookers and blow.

i guess it makes sense, even though i doubt they have very deep conversations about technology and futurology..

also the world of celebrities is fucked up, if he didn't show up in these events with same dame people would start calling him a faggot

Johnny Depp's sloppy seconds. Elon is a retarded for going after used goods and after all the accusations she said about Johnny.

She reeled in johnny depp, and now she is after musk

He has no hope

>get some nice gifts, maybe marry him, then get that sweet sweet divorce money/assets

>those teeth

>filename
lost

This. it shouldn't be too expensive to fix them

who this? name pls? i thought Elon was married with 5 kids... but i guess as rich as he, pussy comes easy!

Elon was married to a woman who he had 5 kids with, then got divorced.

Then he married an actress, then divorced her, then married her again, and divorced her again.

Now he is with Amber Heard, a top succubus/actress

Oh wow he should castrate himself. How the fuck are we going to get to mars with all this pussy distracting our man?

>How the fuck are we going to get to mars with all this pussy distracting our man?
>pussy becomes the reason we stay on Earth too long and go extinct
pottery

Ayy

Ever wonder what really high-profile hookers look like? There's a picture.

>get that sweet sweet divorce money/assets
American laws

>saving, and then re-uploading, incomplete jpeg images