City or Rural Area

1. Which are you living now?
2. Which do you want to live?

67% of land is forest mountains in Japan.

1. city
2. rural area

1. suburban
2. suburban is perfect, have a lake nearby, calm, clean air and city is 5 min away

City.

Though it's a "city" of ~160k with nothing but wilderness for hundreds of kilometers in every direction, so...you know.

1. City
2. City

1. city
2. city
I love riding motorcycle in rural area but I don't live there

1.City
2.City
The trips to my families farm is more than enough rural for me desu senpai.

Holy shit, that looks gorgeous.

1.Saitama
2.Sapporo (my home town)

>Sudbury
>gorgeous

Kill yourself.

>that looks gorgeous
Holy shit, where do you live? It must be like fucking Norilsk or something.

>generic soulless suburb surrounded by oil refineries, industrial plants, and warehouses
>need a car to do EVERYTHING

Send help...this is kill ;_;

Huh, that picture reminds me of a certain shrine

I like living in the city, but a city in a state thats near the sea, it does really give a certain freshness, don't you think?

1. LEICESTER CITY
2. LEICESTER CITY
Feels good man. The football should help our city's economy.

1. Suburbia
2. don't know

Great City

>small city
>slightly larger city

city
wide countryside, raising sheep and planting my own food ;_;

1. suburban
2. city

1. Big city
2. Bigger city

1. "city"
2. "city"

1. Big city

2. Small city/Large town/Possibly a rural zone

1. Suburbs.
2. Same place.

Pic is a view from my house.

>A country lane, near a village
>A house in the middle of the forest

F.U.C.K.

1. city, but not a very big one.
2. big city. specifically cape town. i spent a week there and i absolutely loved it.

>Huge city
>City and then rural.
I want to die as a senil old farmer living in the middle of nowhere, re-reading all my books and fornicating prostitutes on Sundays. I'll have a young apprentice to whom I teach him magic or some shit like that in exchange of said prostitutes.

RAREEEE

1. Suburb with no trees.

2. Rural wooded area. Because I dream of going outside and shitting in the woods every morning.

1. City
2. City

1. San Francisco
2. Cities are fun, but I think I could us a break from the painful summer traffick and homeless people. Rural doesn't sound too bad desu, especially if there's nice scenery.

city
rural

Rural.
Rural.

It's comfy. Pic related was from outside my living room window this winter.

1.Live in city but right now am visiting my parents and they live in the rural side, pic related view from window

2. Rural 100%

1. Suburbs
2. City or suburbs

Very comfy, anons.

1. City - Olsztyn.
2. I want to stay here and I won't move until there is no other option since I like it here very much.

1) City
2) Back home in the Philippines I live between the urban and the rural. Which is where I want to be. Cant wait to go home.

city
city

1. City
2. City. I like the sense of business and movement, but it's definitely nice to go and detach yourself from it in rural areas every now and then

>1. Which are you living now?
City
>2. Which do you want to live?
Rural area within an hour of town, saving up money to buy 50 acres or so and build a house

city
rural area/small town

my dream in life is to be the mayor of a town of roughly 1,000-10,000 people

don't laugh faggots

1. Suburb
2. Rural. No jews

1. Town of 75k people a few miles outside of London
2. I will move to a city of 125k in a few months but it is in a rural part of the country. I intend to move to the more rural parts near that city in several years

1.City
2.Rural area, but in better cuntree.

I live in the outlying suburbs of a 30k town. I suppose that makes the area rural, even tho the agricultural district is on the other side of the town and all I have around me are houses and woods. I really love living out here. It may sound clichè, but seeing the stars at night, not hearing constant traffic noises, smelling grass and flowers when I head out instead of smog is priceless.
I've lived in a city 5 years for university, I didn't dislike it (mostly because lots of girls and apartment means a tenth of the house manteinance effort), but I'd rather not go back.

1. Rural
2. Rural

1.Suburb
2.Slightly rural? I dunno. I want a lot of land to drive cars and shoot guns on

What job can you get in a rural area except agriculture?

Depends on how far from the nearest big city you are and the kind of agribusiness in the town.
For example, my town thrives on winemaking, so there's the whole production chain here, from the grapes to the bottles to marketing.
We're not that close to a city, so we have a hospital, schools, and all other services, which makes for a lot of jobs already (mine included).
Then there's retail, tho it's small time and mostly family shops.
There used to be also other industry around here, but it has mostly gone to shit.

Rural Australia north of Brisbane

Tokyo/Seoul/London

If I tried rural life I'd get Jean de Floretted so fucking hard
I have a job where I get to go out to rural areas and I get on well enough with country folk but I'm not one of them

Suburb
Suburb

>1. Which are you living now?
city

>2. Which do you want to live?
city

1. City
2. City

I lived in a small village until 19 then I moved to Prague for university.
The only thing I liked about the village was nature. But I fucking hated the people there. Visiting my family for a weekend once or twice per month is enough for me.
Prague is OK, I probably want to stay here. I get claustrophobic (especially in overcrowded public transport) in bigger cities like London.

I'm going to Prague in September with my friends, is there anything you'd recommend doing/seeing?

1. village
2. village
Only correct answer tbqh.