B R E X I T edition

B R E X I T edition

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/How-do-I-deal-with-arrogant-students-I-am-trying-to-keep-my-cool-but-sometimes-they-just-push-my-limits
desustorage.org/int/thread/60791765/#60792191
youtube.com/watch?v=B7Z-eUmR2bM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is shite

pakiboo are you still going to "go out in style" next year as you mentioned previously?

Don't you even think about leaving the EU you fucking CUNT

Maybe a year/6 months?

Brexit is a bad idea

If I was a millionaire I'd buy a red Ferrari haha, would be epic!

ZOOM ZOOM!

>get provisional driving license so I could go the pub and drink
>dad assumes this must mean I want to drive and buys me a van without asking me
>tell mum I'm annoyed my phone can't play music (something wrong with the headphone hole)
>she buys me an ipod touch
How can I tell her I don't want it so she doesn't waste her money?

>inb4: ungrateful
no, I just don't like having money wasted on me.

are nige

what exactly is this an edition of?

I see the same hype than with scotland referendum

probably ending the same way

>why yes i am an arrogant student

need a yt bf dfkt

inb4 the jannyman comes

>be me
>life going great
>gf
>flat
>job
>gf leaves me
>lose job
>on the dole
>have to move back with parents

I have regressed so much in the past year it's horrible.

>watching bad education on netflix
>LOUD AS FUCK music every 3 min
>turn volume down but cant hear the normal bits

kinda annoying

same

but clearly I don't eat or dress as poorly as you, working class scum

quora.com/How-do-I-deal-with-arrogant-students-I-am-trying-to-keep-my-cool-but-sometimes-they-just-push-my-limits

just asked this on Quora, if anyone could help that would be great ta x

If they're minted let them, if not sit them down and talk about financial responsibility. Not even memeing.

Basically the British public do what Rupert Murdoch wants because they do what his newspapers tell them.

unlucky

congrats, you're no longer a cuck

the gf

is that a lad on the left?

>no cara

lets change that

I'm not gay

Dreaming of transitioning is making me happy and I can foresee a future where I let go of all my hate

So any "day of wrath" has been postponed

this is the reason i will never have children

June 14th:

1158 – Munich is founded by Henry the Lion on the banks of the river Isar.
1216 – First Barons' War: Prince Louis of France captures the city of Winchester and soon conquers over half of the Kingdom of England.

1381 – Richard II of England meets leaders of Peasants' Revolt on Blackheath. The Tower of London is stormed by rebels who enter without resistance.
1404 – Welsh rebel leader Owain Glyndŵr, having declared himself Prince of Wales, allies himself with the French against King Henry IV of England.

1645 – English Civil War: Battle of Naseby: Twelve thousand Royalist forces are beaten by 15,000 Parliamentarian soldiers.
1667 – The Raid on the Medway by the Dutch fleet in the Second Anglo-Dutch War ends. It had lasted for five days and resulted in the worst ever defeat of the Royal Navy.
1690 – King William III of England (William of Orange) lands in Ireland to confront the former King James II.

1789 – Whiskey distilled from maize is first produced by American clergyman the Rev Elijah Craig. It is named Bourbon because Rev Craig lived in Bourbon County, Kentucky.

1789 – Whiskey distilled from maize is first produced by American clergyman the Rev Elijah Craig. It is named Bourbon because Rev Craig lived in Bourbon County, Kentucky.

who reads tabloid newspapers apart from old people though?

>ywn fucc that thicc ass
why live?

What is the average monthly energy bill lads?

LITERALLY me

literally

This was never going to end well.

so you're attracted to women then?

why? the wife's son looks a bit like the lad on the left tbH

When and why did you decide you were a girl.

You realize you're meant to speak to a psychiatrist if you think you are experiencing gender dysphoria.

1946- donuld tromp is born

>day of wrath has been postponed
>implying it was ever going to happen

yup

>replying to it

Not a fan

saving it for /brit/ desu, this thread doesn't have anything in the subject and also desustorage.org/int/thread/60791765/#60792191

one hundo every two months

he's like a little midget

NEVER give manlets power. they will always abuse it

you got redpilled

good on ya. now just vote leave for the cherry on top

pakis in 2bh

hot af

so you cant post cara at the top of the thread anymore?

well it's my birthday but I still don't want the money wasted on me.

this isn't /brit/ you melts

not too sure only one way to find out

t. just read caralad's post and realised

came to an agreement with a friend that if we ever got rich and bought a horse we'd name it Packie's Out

give me tha sauce

i will never not be depressed

it's incognito /brit/

Old people are the biggest voting group, these papers have massive circulation.

it's to keep yanks and the new janny out

she doesn't do nudes and she requires people to pay for videos of her obese whale arse and follow on instagram

>when snek realize it wuz tree

youtube.com/watch?v=B7Z-eUmR2bM

people on /r/ led me wrong on a source
bastards, the lot of them

>tfw can't afford to fly first class everywhere

RRRREEEEE

pooey buttcheeks

Vote leave so he can stay unemployed when the economy goes to shit

>no fun allowed

shame 2bh

can't tell if she's italian or irish can a /brit/ racial scientist please inform me

what's her name?

Imagine being Britlad on /brit/ having to be all like "damn, Poleaboo, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your fridge body and horrific bearded jihadi face. I would totally smash you, both my Sup Forums persona and the real me." when all he wants to do is do a wank on Charli in his bredroom. Like seriously imagine having to be Britlad and not only sit in that chair while Poleaboo flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her micropenis and brown manshoulders, and just sit there, picture after picture, hour after hour, while she perfected her poses. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her autistic attitude as everyone on /brit/ tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, POLEABOO LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking paki face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been wanking to nothing but a healthy diet of british slags and cara delevingne and later alleged kpop plastic surgery victims for your ENTIRE SHITPOSTING CAREER coming straight out of Clacton-on-sea in Great Britain. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the rancid sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled kebab-belly as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the business idea to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal ramadan trainers in the previous months. And then the janny calls for another picture, and you know you could kill every single person in this thread before the 6'4 brick shithouse could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Britlad. You're not going to lose your future UKIP career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

is there anything worse than a balding manlet?

employment = cuckoldry

looks human
def italian

tl;dr

>blue shirts behind her

italian

umm

I'm not particularly attracted to anyone

I see a girl and I think "I want to be her" or want to dress like her or style my hair like her

Everything starts out as a dream

that's poleaboo with make up on

this user knows what he's talking about

islam's p bad

first post that has made me laugh in a long time on /brit/

bit racist that

That's the spirit

what about a paki balding manlet?

see 10-20 'JUST' people out and about every day.

Feel bad for 'em desu.

I got redpilled

>brown eyes
>massive fuck off eyebrows

Italian

There's also a green one, put your glasses on

imagine having to go to war and knowing you were most likely going to die and having no choice about the matter

was there a worse feeling than seeing your younger brother pass you in height? can't think of one

islam isn't a race

you can't say paki say muzzie

>massive
not really

don't care he's a massive abnormie hahaha

too bad most people have their eyes closed to the truth lad

seeing your younger sister pass you in height