Anyone else fucking tired of gaming and gamer bullshit in hardware related stuff...

Anyone else fucking tired of gaming and gamer bullshit in hardware related stuff? Like the ricer bullshit companies spew or that reviewers focus so much on gaming as if it's the be all and end all?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TbggD3O6kq0
youtube.com/watch?v=7XQ4l6atWLQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Unless you're buying workstation graphics cards, there's very little reason to build a desktop computer unless you want lots of power for your unoptimized PC games.
There isn't even a whole lot of difference between workstation hardware and gamer stuff, the only difference is the price and the level of warranty service you get.
If your workstation card dies, you can call up the manufacturer and they'll send a guy personally to replace your faulty hardware and even install it.
It's like buying snap-on stuff, for computers.

I like how you think things used to be better.

2 WHEELS!!
2 WHEELS!!

How dare they market their hardware for the only thing it's useful for.

lmao 2wheel. Seriously, what could you do with two wheels?

>looking at reviews for GPU I want to buy

>Pros:
"runs everything 1080p at ultra, it's fast blah blah"

>Cons:
"not covered in enough RBG Christmas lights that animate based on your current heart rate and level of caffeination etc etc"

fucking shithead ADD kids and marketing drones who pander to them just keep making gaymurs look even worse than the general public's stereotype for them

Just because you don't see the value of assembling and maintaining your own PC doesn't mean there's objectively no reason to do it.
Name anything you enjoy doing. Cooking? There's no reason when you can buy premade meals. Working on your car? There's a garage on every street corner depending on where you live.

I just hate anything marketed towards "gaymers" in general. It's all riced ass cheap shit with cheap Chinese plastic fins etc. Why can'y you just have a professional looking setup? What does your computer need to look like a fucking carnival?

The pretty lights help distract me from the real world.

>caring about what some tech-tuber says about RGB shit on a mobo
>not exclusively watching GamersNexus VRM analysis and GPU teardowns
L M A O I N G rite now

The utter lack of sensible Ryzen motherboards is making me want to just go with an i7. I waited for Ryzen just like the shills told me to, but how long must I wait for a good motherboard? Every single one is marketed at the gaming market.

I'm. I also hate when they start talking about Linux and gaymes, they don't understand that we don't want to see these retards in the Linux community and no one gives a fuck whether there're gaymes on Linux.

Gaming ruins everything it touches desu

It's incredibly irritating. I bought a mechanical keyboard because of Sup Forums memes and now Amazon is shoving all this stupid esports pro gamer trash down my throat.

Who cares? You dont have windowed case so you will see it for 1 hour and use for next decade without seeing it.

Stop being autist and buy it or invent REAL reason what to bitch about.

Why does this matter? What F E A T U R E S are you asking for that the "gaymer" boards are lacking?

Ethernet ports that work on GNU+Linux.

If you don't like it, don't buy it.

I don't want to pay the premium price that typically comes with stuff like that.

There's plenty of hardware that's marketed towards professional users, OP. Be prepared to pay out the ass for it.

Just be glad that the gamer market creates a huge demand for high end hardware at realistic prices.

Why doesn't Linux just werk?

Amazon doesn't show you clothes in your "inspired" recommendations unless you bought some before.

Let's see those socks, sissy boy.

It does with normal ethernet ports. These don't work at all without the stupid management software, only available on Windows 10.

Still cheaper than intel of same performance.

As far as i know, this is just in form of program which sits in your tray in windblows and blink at you so the placebo in your brain activates.

Asus mobos had something similiar and until you installed optionable garbage software, it behaved as normal network card. Worked in 4.10 without any issues.

Not 100% sure about ryzen, but i presume the same case.

>premium price
Lets be honest, you are on Sup Forums, drooling over new cpu specifications and your wallet is itching. You dont need to buy new PC, you jist want. It is your hobby. Why wait? We both know you will get orgasmus when you hit new record on some cpu benchmark.

BUY IT FAGGOT or stop anti shilling gamers. We are the main reason the hardware performance is going up.
>it is not like you could ever afford buy super pc / cluster

This is false as far as motherboards go. Intel and amd boards are priced evenly. I don't see why people are complaining though, there are a quite a few overclocking boards for ~125 USD which isn't too bad. People here are making it seem like no boards exist under $200 because muh RGB

Identifying Sup Forums.
Yep, that's Sup Forums.

You should always factor board + CPU, retard.

You could always just buy used stuff, it's dirt cheap to build yourself a nice little i5 sleeper in a non-descript enterprise PC case and the most expensive parts would be the SSD and the graphics card.

>Intel and amd boards are priced evenly
Maybe, but the CPUs aren't.

Luckily most of these gimmick components seem to work like the normal versions if you don't bother to install the bundled malware.

Sup Forums memery has actually induced a desire within me to crosdress in private. Anyone else know this feeling? Not even kidding.

Remember that you live only once and if nobody see you, you can do literally anything to make your life on this planet more enjoyable.

The tricky part is finding life partner tolerating / aupporting your quirks and fetishes.

Good luck. If anybody asks, say it is gift for your gf for bedroom play.

Are you that guy who dresses up like sailor mercury and posts trap pics on [s4s]?

Too bad I'm a 22 year old post-beta virgin. Also somewhat of a reactionary.

>that image

The ironic thing is that it's millennial "women" who spend all day on the internet crying about video games these days.

have you never been to Sup Forums?

>tfw I could have been a preteen tranny if I was born just a few years later
Instead I will die a sad, ronery manlet in striped pantsu.

>look at me i'm a failed male why cant i try again as a girl life is so hard :(((((

Fuck off, you weak beta faggot

are they blue and white though?

I never wanted to be a male though, much less a success of a male. That's a dumb meme anyways. Tons of trannies join the military to try and "man up" but it doesn't work. We have one on Sup Forums that goes by Faye. An 8 year military career he embarked on to repress trans feelings drove him insane, and then he transitioned when he returned. Now she preys on young trannies in /mtfg/ and gives them herpes. There's a semi famous one (pic related) who went from MARSOC (the shittiest US special forces group) to Mary after a 20 year career of killing ragheads. Lots of 'successful males' transition. Not sure why, because after you're successful it is way too late to start popping titty skittles, but they do.

Two pair set, pink/white and blue/white. $11.99. They were a little snug at first because I forgot to order a size larger to account for them being female fit but I decided making them fit was a good cardio goal and now they do.

>here's 2 mentally ill people i wanna be just like them

post pantsu pics or fuck off

>MARSOC (the shittiest US special forces group)
That'd be the rangers you meme loving fuck.

>I decided making them fit was a good cardio goal

You can't run your cock off mate

Nice reading comprehension.
No pics because I'm just a guy in panties and that's gay.

>Rangers have a star spangled history going back to the founding of the American colonies
>MARSOC was made in 2006 by a Jewish guy who wanted to give a few thousand bloodthirsty war criminals internal review impervious opsec
Really gets one thinking.

kek
Went from kinda chubby 22.8 BMI to 18.3 BMI.

what a waste of dubs

also congrats on washing out of RASP, fatty

>No pics because I'm just a guy in panties and that's gay.
That's not really a problem because you're gay and all.
Or don't tell me you're gonna be one of those cringe trannies who still like girls and you're not even really gender dysphoric, you have some undiagnosed disassociative identity disorder and you happen to have some crossdressing fetish so now the next "logical" step for you is to become a girl, dumbass.

>Went from kinda chubby 22.8 BMI to 18.3 BMI.

Having an eating disorder doesn't make you a female

There's literally nothing wrong with AGPs, even Blanchard said they're trans and should transition if their dysphoria results in suicidal ideation. I do like guys and would be HSTS if I subscribed to the Blanchardian transsexual identity meme.

No shit? Read the reply chain, I'm not even a real tranny, I just wish I was. When I was a kid it wasn't a thing people talked about so it's too late for me.
I'm also not even terribly lean now, I'm only 0.2 points under the "healthy range" and still have pinchable tummy fat.

Anyways I've shit up the thread enough, and I'm sorry. Peace.

>Now she preys on young trannies in /mtfg/ and gives them herpes

Reminds me of that pic with the stories of gay dudes going around, raping other dudes and giving them stds

Considering that gays make up only 4% of the population at best, and they're 50% of all new HIV cases, you're literally playing russian roulette with your life when having gay sex.

That seems high, but not completely inconceivable. Just about any turboslut is going to have something, roastie or hebitch, and some gay ottoms seem to think three bareback guys a week from internet hookups is perfectly healthy and safe.

>mentally ill human does not know shit, gets corrected, cannot refute so go for the classical Sup Forums blame the jews

How about you research shit before evacuating your cancer on the internet

Probably one for vertical and one horizontal

Used to be more horizontal scrolling back in the day

Yeah you tell those civvies, brother. Semper fi, ooh-rah.
- - -
>USMC 2002-2002, Honorable Medical Discharge
>USPS 2002-Present, Active Duty
>McCain/Palin 2008
>Obummer Ain't My President
>Molon Labe

Gamers buy hardware more often than programmers or people who use desktops for work. Consumers buy phones. Gamers are also one of the largest consumer demographics, having all that expendable income makes them the perfect target audience. With the nonstop rise of PC gaming its suicide for investors to not release a "gaming" product.

Tbqh anyone who works in marketing should be shot

>there's roughly 800 million PC gamers across za warudo
When the fuck did that happen? I thought PC was a minority compared to consoles.

>any fag playing a moba,or rs or some shitty browser game is considered a pc gamer

Are they not? I play chess against the computer, does that count?

It's not motherboard manufacturers fault. AMD is the who marketed the Ryzen 5 as cpu for the gaymers

welcome to the pc master race

Better buy a mouse bungee.

do forget your gaymen mouse pad for those times when you need precise movement moving the pieces.

Oh you're so fucking wrong. Nobody cares about you gaymers. The main consumers in the pc market are oem pc buyers. People who buy desktops from dell and hp. Even a small contract with them can go upto hundreds of thousands to millions.
Pc gaming has grown but not as much as you think. It's just that the pc gamers are now a more vocal community. Doesn't mean you matter much to anyone though.

youtube.com/watch?v=TbggD3O6kq0

Went to Walmart the other day (not bragging) and those fuckers had a $20 gaming mouse pad right next to a $2 regular mouse pad.

What the fuck could the difference possibly be? Dufus at work was talking about owning one, I just switched subjects had no idea they cost that much.

Obviously I bought the regular mouse pad. I guess I'll never be a pro...

i can be a qt3.14 for less than a Zowie mouse

no, you are just a fag, accept it

WTF is 4D scrollware

Some mice are designed so poorly and have such a terrible sensor that even a normal ass mouse pad is not good enough a surface.

Some mouse pads are gigantic for those kids that like to play at really low sensitivity and move their mice really fast with their entire fucking arm

In my case I would say I use a $10 mousepad because the ones I found for $2 always wear out quickly through the corners and that shit ain't pleasant.

This was spot on

>rangers
> >

youtube.com/watch?v=7XQ4l6atWLQ

>RGB mouse pad
>RG fucking B mouse pad

>oem pc buyers
They're shrinking since laptops exist.

you're growing up user

This.

The worst is when gaymers think that because they went to iBuyPower and picked out parts, usually the most expensive they can get, that they're IT experts and that only the most expensive shillware should exist.