Orlando shooter was gay

Orlando shooter was gay.

Fucking kek

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36527946

Other urls found in this thread:

latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2016/06/13/some-family-members-orlando-shooting-victims-also-dealing-with-language-barrier/
washingtonpost.com/local/the-orlando-shooter-donald-trump-and-the-wave-of-hatred-gripping-our-country/2016/06/13/1b21fff0-3173-11e6-8ff7-7b6c1998b7a0_story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=cItgz3OpdTI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thanks for the lightning-fast update.

I don't believe you. What a ridiculous claim to make out of the blue.

>it's more socially acceptable to blame homosexuality for mass murder than it is to blame Islam

>its more socially acceptable to blame weapons

Not blaming. Just a fucking statement you nitwit.

I knew it, I even called it on Sup Forums. He was so ashamed of being gay that he wanted to get even with allah so killed 50 fags to compensate. More proof that islam is cancer

Islam allows sex with little girls and boys, so Muslims are all gay by definition.

>More proof that islam is cancer
Be fair, islam and homosexuality share the blame here.

I must be gay then. Not muslim but enjoy my fair share of little boys and girls.

>in the mind of alt-right Sup Forumstards, it's more acceptable to deny outright evidence in favour of pushing your own agenda

Obviously bullshit OP, and just a deflection away from the fact that it was Islamic terrorism.

Multikulti liberals can't handle that their pet minority is lashing out.

What are you doing?!?!

Don't antagonize them.

exactly, plus it's not like he could defend his name anyway, this new narrative has no opposition

latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2016/06/13/some-family-members-orlando-shooting-victims-also-dealing-with-language-barrier/

nothing of value was lost

no, it's more socially acceptable to blame Trump.

>Omar Mateen despised gays in the same way that Donald Trump and too many of his supporters despise Muslims. And hate, alas, is contagious.

washingtonpost.com/local/the-orlando-shooter-donald-trump-and-the-wave-of-hatred-gripping-our-country/2016/06/13/1b21fff0-3173-11e6-8ff7-7b6c1998b7a0_story.html

BBC is pretty trustworthy IMO.

Never go full on Sup Forums so fast. Must be hell for your brain cells.

He was a gay lashing out against gays due to mental illness and confusion. However, he used an openly homophobic ideology to justify his actions - an ideology which should be exterminated.

Still, it's worth acknowledging in this case that it was homophobia/self-hate that lead to his radicalization rather than his belief in Islam leading him to be homophobic.

>BBC is pretty trustworthy IMO
kek
KEK

Feeling sexual attraction towards pre-pubescent children is the definition of pedophilia but I said gay because Islam includes little boys.

>rather than his belief in Islam leading him to be homophobic.

But this isn't true you fucking idiot.

He wouldn't be a homophobe if he wasn't a Muslim you narrative peddling kike.

Explain.

You just think the big media outlets are puppets to the powerful and strawman all your arguments, don't you.

Gay Muslim Terrorists from Florida.

If only George Washington could see us now.

> gays
> not a pet minority

>Be fair, islam and homosexuality share the blame here.

>He wouldn't be a homophobe if he wasn't a Muslim
Why not? Muslims aren't the only homophobes.

Either way it doesn't fucking matter. He was gay and Islam needs to be stomped out.

He would probably not understand what the fuck is going on because he is an incapable, dumb, backstabbing liar who only survived thanks to the heroic french

Are you even listening to yourself

Too subdle 4u? DDDD

Did people need a story to tell them this? This was obvious.He was closet that used religion to justify his butthurt for not get boipussy.

>Muslims aren't the only homophobes.

No, but in this case his religion is the directly responsible for his hatred towards homosexuals.

If it wasn't, he wouldn't have killed 50 of them. Do you really think that beliefs don't matter?

I mean seriously, people like you are so fucking retarded, and you make me wonder that if the Holocaust happened today, you would try to find ANY other explanation as to why it happened OTHER THAN racist nationalism.

And what is their source? They just copied it from American media.

There is no clear proof he wasn't there just to plan his attack.

When did he express hatred for gays in reference to Islamic doctrine?

>There is no clear proof he wasn't there just to plan his attack.
I suppose once you ignore everyone who knew he was gay like his ex wife, father, and all the guys he blew, there's no solid evidence left.

>When did he express hatred for gays in reference to Islamic doctrine?
Sunday, about 2am EST.

And how do we know which caused the other?

Even if it turns out he was gay, where does that leave us? Would he have done the same had he been a Christian or a non-religious person?

He basically furthered the stereotype that anyone anti-gay is just a closeted, self-hating homosexual.

Thanks a lot douchebag. Really helps the cause.

What?

Islam commands Muslims to kill homossexuals. That's why ISIS throws them off buildings.

>he was gay
(Citation needed)

I pick up guys and I am not gay.

it's always a leaf

why is that?

>When did he express hatred for gays in reference to Islamic doctrine?

When he called 9/11 and pledged allegiance to all manner of Islamic terrorist organizations.

Yes, he could quite easily have found any other shitty religion, including Christianity, to justify his homophobia.

wuz he homophobe cuz muslim or likey islam cuz homophobe

>Islam commands Muslims to kill homossexuals

proofs

>60799255

blame everything but islam

it can't possibly be the religion that calls for the execution of gays of which this guy pledged himself to as he was gunning down fags

>be afghani immigrant
>become gay
>try to pick up queers
>you get shot down each time
>shoot the fags down instead

It's because he's brown-skinned and a Muslim.

If he was white, and said he was doing so because of Old Testament laws against homosexuality, the entire collective media in the Western world would be shit talking Christianity around the clock.

Beta Uprising: LBGT Edition

/r9k/ need to step up

Quran, multiple Muslim scholars in the Islamic world.

Your taqiyya doesn't work.

Stop with the victim shit. People were just as conflicted about deciding if Dylann Roof was acting as a racist or a Christian.

>Quran
go ahead give me links.

Shut the fuck up Abdul. Fuck off back to London.

youtube.com/watch?v=cItgz3OpdTI

Well he was probably raised Muslim, then became homophobic around puberty when he realized he liked men and began hating himself for it. Before puberty, most children don't understand sexuality and really don't care (though I guess they can be taught to hate by adults). So he probably just used Islam to justify what he was going to do anyway.

Doesn't excuse Islam, or its vicious homophobia. And it points back to his father, who runs a California-based tv show which is overtly anti-afghan government, and much more than just a little bit sympathetic to the Taliban.

So it was probably part mental illness, and part irrational self-hatred that would've existed in him anyway, but was greatly strengthened by the influences of his father and religion.

>links a video when asked for the Quran

i didn't say islam allows homosexuality. where does quran say you should kill homosexuals.

7:80 and 7:81 are literally verses referring to Sodom and Gomorrah, 7:84 says that punishment is stoning to death.

The video includes leading scholars of Islam that talk about passages in the Quran, and it also gives the direct passages in the Quran at the ending of the video.

In other words, fuck yourself you pedantic fagtron.

>“And Lot when he said to his people, ‘Do you commit such immorality as no one has preceded you from among the worlds? Indeed, you approach men with desire, instead of women. Rather, you are a brazen people.’ But the answer of his people was only that they said, ‘Evict them from your city! Indeed, they are men who keep themselves pure.’ So We saved him and his family, except for his wife; she was of those who remained [with the evildoers]. And We rained [stones] upon them. Then see how the end of the criminals was.” (7:8184)

Friendly reminder you're a liar and a cockroach.

But that's a lie. There is no such thing in the Quran.
>inb4 a Hadith
Hadit have been known to be unfounded claims that contradict the Quran. Multiple non-muslim scholar and Quranists agree on this.

if he was a known mudshit to the fbi, why was he easily able to get a gun?

see

Well, that is basically what I said f a m. He was acting as a homophobe, and Islam was his selected excuse. However, the fact that Islam can be so easily (and correctly) used to justify hate and murder means it should be terminated.

fuck didn't see the last part
disregard this post

>implying Omar could read

Nice reading ability you fucking faggot

because he was only investigated not convicted of anything, you cant have your rights taken away just because you have been investigated.

He worked in security, had two firearms licenses and no prior criminal record. He could have bought a howitzer.

>And those of your women as have passed the age of monthly courses, for them the 'Iddah (prescribed period), if you have doubts (about their periods), is three months, and for those who have no courses [(i.e. they are still immature) their 'Iddah (prescribed period) is three months likewise, except in case of death] . And for those who are pregnant (whether they are divorced or their husbands are dead), their 'Iddah (prescribed period) is until they deliver (their burdens), and whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make his matter easy for him.
Quran 65:4

Nice try.

stoning is punishment for adultery. obviously it also applies to homosexuals. it's not specifically for being gay.

Back on the Orient Express, Hamamböceği.