Why is France such a great ally and why aren't other allies as based an ally as it is...

Why is France such a great ally and why aren't other allies as based an ally as it is? The only ones that come close are Poland and Australia.

I never understood this meme

France is objectively the best European country

two peas in a pod

God bless america

The sad part is that irl the majority of Americans (that I come in contact with) have a negative view of France. They do not realise that you are our greatest ally.

>forgetting Israel

you antisemite

Explain why

Probably Iraq. I had always heard growing up that you guys hated us. Now I realize that's the British, not you

Because France practically bankrupted themselves in order to give us support during our fight for independence. Plus, France is just a great country, the only European country that I want to live in.

I mean, UK is like the 51st State of the USA, they can't do nothing without your approbation, you use them to spy us. Same thing with Israël, you spend a lot of money, all your leaders are in love for Israël.

But we are your greatest ally?

>I had always heard growing up that you guys hated us.

This is DEFINITELY a major factor. I grew up thinking that every French person hated Americans, because for some reason everyone thinks that here.

What the fuck is that?

A gay pride flag on a dildo?

In terms of politics and current events, no, France is probably not our official greatest ally. Historically though, you definitely are. And it also helps that France is the best country in Europe.

So then the propaganda and French bashing is real then.

It's Paris after all

m8, I love my country but it isn't the "best country in Europe"

not him but which cunt would you say is "best country in Europe"?

Well the stereotypes I have always heard about France (I've never actually visited) is that French are very arrogant and proud, they're mean to tourists, and they ridicule you for trying to speak French. So after hearing that, it made more sense to me that the French hate America. Not sure why everyone thinks that

Would you really want to live anywhere else though? Your climate is ideal, your culture is undoubtedly the richest in Europe, your people are (depending on the area and person of course) usually friendly and intelligent. Every country in Europe that exceeds France in some aspect is dragged down by some disadvantage. For instance, although the average Norwegian has more money than the average Frenchman, their climate is awful and their culture and people do not come close to France.

>I mean, UK is like the 51st State of the USA

I fucking wish

Brexit then 51st state when?

Once you throw the queen in the harbor

Probably Switzerland, Netherlands or tiny tiny tiny tiny countries such as Luxembourg or Monaco...
+ non-cucked Scandi' countries

HNGRRRRRRRR NOICE

t-thanks

Every French person hates French

u wot

The U.K is a good ally to the U.S too..

I also like France, can all three of us not be friends together.

The language or people?

nice dubs

9/10 Brits I talk to absolutely hate America

The people.

checked

Why? I mostly hear that it is just the Parisians that are rude.

For Political reasons, maybe

I just don't like French Canadians but I don't really care one way or the other with the French.

I think American tourists get the idea that the French are rude because they show up in Paris loudly speaking in English, fulfilling every Ugly American stereotype - yeah, I can see getting a bit standoffish to tourists after enough people asking you for the nearest McDonald's to the Louvre.

Learn a bit of French and don't be a dick, and the prickly, standoffish attitude fades fast - the French can be downright nice, once you get through the stuffy exterior

We don't really hate the U.S its like how we also hate the French but don't.

The country is not in a good state anyways right now, I guess tourists are disappointed when they visit Paris and realize how the city has turned into a shithole, thanks god I don't live there, the city is beautiful indeed but the country like I said is in a bad state.

I've been told by French people that their worst tourists are the British. We act like idiots but the British are obnoxious twats abroad.

>Learn a bit of French

If you're going to Paris, that's equally as shitty as using English. They don't want to hear their language butchered by American dogs. They hear it butchered by niggers and pakis all the time.

The United States should start mandatory French classes in all schools and slowly make French the official language of the US.

We earned the right to be obnoxious abroad, you dickhead

And at home.

it has nothing to with Iraq its because obnoxious american tourists go to France and don't know how to act and then get there feelings hurt.

fuck you murican, I dont want to be your ally. Take ur army from my cunt

Cameron and Obama are classy as fuck compared to this fucking manlet

It's okay, I would not know how to act I. America either. I would sound stupid with my accent.

too late

Interesting anecdote:

My father visited Paris when he was about 20, and absolutely hated it. He did not try at all to use French, and did not know anything about their culture or manners. Everyone was mean to him as a result.

He visited again when he was about 30. He tried to use French greetings and tried his best to abide by French manners. This time, people were very nice to him. He absolutely loved Paris this time around and now says it is his favorite city in Europe (he has been to a few dozen European cities).

>Paris
>"French" manners

I'm laffin'

They don't know the meaning of the word. Even Parisians fucking hate Parisians

you could literally pull insane amounts of pussy with your accent and french charm.
its us or the russians.

>when you open this thread and realise all Americans are THIS insecure

really makes you think

>implying US isn't Israel's 7th district

They just wanted to butthurt the British

Je t'aime, France.

Share USA x France propaganda, s'il vous plaît.

>pakis
>in France

jej

>not us flag

amerifags LMAO