As a muslim i'm so sorry for all the terrorist attack i hope you can forgive me thank you

As a muslim i'm so sorry for all the terrorist attack i hope you can forgive me thank you

>munafiq: the post

Nice try Nigel

you a welcome not to be executed.

No worries Köksal Baba I will always forgive you

>cockroach cries "TSSSS TSSSSS" after he gets into your cupboard and eats your food and creates a nest

>khawarij: the post

Brad Marchand is a muslim?

Is that a baby one?

>france
Every time

You don't have to apologize for the actions that some crazy psycho sharing your same religion did.
Because if that's the case, christians and above all, atheists, should fill /intxwith apology threads

As a male sorry for the 99% of violence in the world. Thank you.

But women are the main victims of war, user.

>Koksal Baba literally lead a more fulfilled life than most of us do

>Arabier

It's okay, Koksal, go back to Turkey, make some new meme videos and I'll forgive you

>pls sorry master, I hope you can forgive me

Cuck. Fuck off back to Algeria

Rasheed

Just be a shia OP or at least ditch all the hadiths in favour of sunnah only and the points of conflict should be severily reduced.

Im sorry for our retarded government arming the saudis who are responsible for wahhabism taking off in the first place.

Where the fuck did that cunt run off to?

>le Shia are bro-tier meme

>Just be a shia
if anything, they're just as retarded, you should really just become a quranist OP

quranism is a bunch of fairytales, you should just become an atheist

i'll forgive you if you go to mosque and kill 50 muslims. i'll give you $100 bucks and call it even

are you stupid ? i'd never do that

I would

>cunt size

t. policeman

Is this guy a midget?

what i thought. you people are big men when it comes to the infidel non muslims but when it comes to taking action against your own people you act like a bitch. idk if mexicans are copy pastas or muslims or if muslims are copy pasta of mexicans. either way you're on their scummy cockroach level

Your religion preaches hatred towards gays so I don't forgive you. Choosing to worship a pedo warlord from a thousand years ago with such hate filled ideology is insane. Learn to think critically and question everything

You don't get to be the first female presidential candidate in the US by holding out

>apologizing for something that you didn't even involve

cuck tier, disgusting

>but when it comes to taking action against your own people you act like a bitch. idk if mexicans are copy pastas or muslims or if muslims are copy pasta of mexicans. either way you're on their scummy cockroach level

Two wrongs don't make a right dumass.
There's no point in killing people who had nothing to do with the conflict.

>Turkey supports ISIS
>man comes forward apologising for his government

I bet you're not even a Kemalist.

>Being against public hanging
wew

Skin color or ethnicity doesn't mean anything. The problem isn't with Muslims, it's with Islam.