Where do people get drunk and party in your cunt?

Where do people get drunk and party in your cunt?

A French guy told me they have parties in abandoned buildings and the catacombs

We drink by the sea at midnight,in our balconies and at places where not much people are around.

Pasture parties are a best

Houses, public uni, public recreation centers.
Fucking hate them

LMAO WE'RE ABSOLUTE MADMEN XDDDDDDDDD

all alone in my bedroom in my parents' basement

for the past few years when going to nights its been:

get together at a someones appartment, have some dinner sometimes then beers/wine while listening to music, chatting, djing etc.

leave appt at around midnight/half past midnight. walk towards event (cab if its winter). drink on the way there.
generally nights are in a pretty industrial part of town, were you can have parties in lofts or warehouse spaces which can last well past the 3am closing time here.

get to the place, party, dance, more drinks, spend countless hours outside smoking cigarettes and chatting to people if you took coke/mdma.

Usually crash at around 6h30-7 if i havent taken anything. take a cab and get some drunk food with friends, eat in a park with the sun coming up if its summer.

im 20 and for the most part i've kind of stopped going to parties because most the time when people want to catch up we'll just go to a pub

they usually have them in their backyard though

Mostly in houses

Id suck his dick 2bh. And I'm not even gay

in ugly 1 story brick houses that were built in 1980

ironically you posting that gif has made you gayer than he ever will e

>not going to parties in federation houses

laffing @ ui

rude

People's houses.

The bar scene has really died down in a lot of places because the penalty for drunk driving is much harsher than it used to be.

Take a bus or a tram then?

Public transportation is garbage in most of the US. I mean unless you live in like NYC or something you're stuck using Uber or a cab or something. Hell my state doesn't even have Uber yet and cabs don't pick people up past like 12:30.

Such a shithole.

Here in NYC we usually go clubbing or to a bar. Legal places are required to stop serving alcohol at 4am (which is fortunately quite late compared to other cities).

There are also underground parties, some legal, some not so much where you RSVP ahead of time, and a few hours before it starts you're sent the location. They're underground in the sense that they're smaller communities and/or they serve alcohol past the legal time. Most of those happen in Brooklyn but there are still a few in Manhattan. Cops don't care unless they receive noise complaints, though.

my mates place

I should add, if anyone here visits NY, I recommend clubbing until shortly before sunrise, grabbing some food at a food cart, and then seeing the sunrise from Brooklyn Bridge.

in a forest about 2 minutes from my home desu
the sandy area you see is due to the whole area being a gravel pit at one point, not its just a place to smoke pot an throw jams

nothing on victorian workers cottages those were made to party in

Allston/Brigton

Maybe MIT.

>hanging out with weirdoes

>not going to bush doofs

This is the real answer, there was one attended by 5000 people last week near where I live. Finding random private forests and setting up mini festivals is replacing all other forms of partying, at least in Northern NSW.

Can I come?

bars, parks, public places, someones home.. basically anywhere

Apartments/houses and bars.

Why get weird about it?

Bars and clubs. If you're poor u do it in the streets.

this. exactly how it is here

Everywhere anytime. I got sloshed at a hair dressers once.

Personally my favourite times have been in old manors in the cuntryside, had a rave a while ago in an old quarry in the Downs.

in front of a tv while watching meme videos on youtube

This pretty much t b h

I watch a lot of videos about foreigners in Finland for mentionings

>in abandoned buildings and the catacombs
What catacombs?! If it's Paris Catacombs, it's dangerous as fuck, just saying.

At home

Friends' basements or garages or backyards if small town with lots of house ownership; parks or pubs if city with lots of apartment living.

Maybe they are just people with a life?
It used to be common to have big parties in Paris catacombs. I don't know if it's still happnening today tho