Have you ever been to disneyland Sup Forums...

Have you ever been to disneyland Sup Forums? I think I might go one day but I don't know which one is the best and if it is even worth it at all

I think you mean Disney World. Disney Land is shittier afaik

yeah like six times, if there weren't any people it would be enjoyaboe

I went to one of the yank ones years ago as a child
It was fun but the bus driver from the hotel the the park was always begging for tips

Disney World is for goyim. It's a Jewish indoctrination center.

Wrong. Disneyland is bigger and has more to offer. The downside is it's in Florida.
I've been once.
t. Floridian

I went to Disney World in high school. Was pretty fun, 7.7/10 would go again. Now that I'm over 21 I'd like to go back and get really wasted and ride all the same rides, and try to use my broken Japanese at Epcot.

>Disneyland is bigger and has more to offer. The downside is it's in Florida.
>Disneyland
>in Florida
>t. Floridian
t. Floridian who just relocated from New York a week ago

Disneyland is in Cali. Disneyworld is in Florida

What the fug, that's what I thought and I even googled it to make sure and it gave me Florida.
I'm sorry Sup Forums

it's fun, good to go with friends once or twice

It was fun (went once), too many people and is expensive though. Wouldn't go back. I guess some people like that though.

Disney world is better
t. Californian

I've taken my sister there in Florida ~10 times
its ok

Club 33 is cool though, I went there everytime.

Went to Disney World on a trip to visit some family I have in Florida. I remember it being hot as balls and filled with lard asses and their ill mannered spawns. Everything is overpriced and you spend WAY to much time standing in line but Epcot was pretty cool I guess. Florida is a fucking cesspool though, I'm sure Disneyland is better.

Yes, I went for the first time a few months ago, to the one in Florida.

imho it's really overrated, it's also incredibly expensive and the lines are insane

Why would I want to ride around in giant teacups and get harassed by furries?

For a second I was going to ask how you got in but then I saw your flag.

Been to both, Disneyworld was better, Florida was humid as fuck, I don't like that. Lines got endless but you can buy the special pass to bypass them, since it's a bunch of parks you need to move around them. Animal Kingdom smells bad.
It was expensieve, but It's expected.
There's other parks near both. Universal Studios is pretty nice, they built that Harry Potter one in Orlando too, I think.

Disneyworld is better
>T. Orlando fag

Disneyland and Disneyworld are both shit tier theme parks. The only good Disney is Disneyland Paris and even Europa Park in Germany shits all over it. If you want the best roller coasters, go to Cedar Point in Ohio or Busch Gardens in Virginia

Lol been to france twice and never wanted to go to euro Disney