Why do English women get more drunk than English men?

Why do English women get more drunk than English men?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ReDJySxL9RA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're a bunch of soft cunts

I want to lick her boots

Because they're up for some date rape banter

They wouldn't get done with applying makeup otherwise.

Because women can't handle drink as well as men.. are you a spastic mate?

Go drink that piss you call Fosters Bruce

>9484A69

Anglo women are scary

Sexual depression

These slags get enough of that

Sorry, but, I've seen videos and images and in all there were more drunk women in the street and I barely saw drunk men, I haven't seen that in any other country, at least for now

>tfw I have never been out-drank in my entire life. >even by hardened alcoholics

Literally threw back a liter of vodka and watch as all of my buddies became... kindof annoying. I piss 4x as much as them though, I think it just goes right through me.

same desu, I used to be proud when my friends said I never got drunk but I'm realizing it's a drawback because I never get the courage to flirt with qt grills

Feminism has taught women that they are equal to men in all ways, so they drink the same as men and being women aren't able to handle it.

I mean it's not that, it's just that is SO fucking expensive. Even on a cheap night it's like $12 on dirt vodka. Whereas my buddies can get shitfaced on good beer for like $18

Because English men are English women

WHOA BACK UP IT'S A NIGGER

So we brown folks can enjoy them

Un poco más de respeto, paisa, que tengo entendido que le gradamos a los ingleses

Just got new thinking don't think I've ever heard of seen a Mexican here. Wonder how many of you there are here must be pretty low.

You'll find it's the chubby slags that have been used quite a bit that go with the blacks, not paki/Hispanic but actual black. Atleast that's how it is in my area.

Do you think that Mexicans have more change with English women?

Never seen a Mexican, but if they could pull off being Spanish then probably. But aren't Mexicans a lot darker than the Spanish? and their Spanish doesn't sound as romantic, they'd probably pull, but depends were they are I wouldn't think they'd be centre of attention of anything.

>tfw no qt drunk british gf

They don't, we just tend to pass out at home rather in the designated raping streets.

Its too cold and wet for you lot here.

I see, thank you, by the way, Mexicans have a lot of skin tones and characteristics, here's an example (They are Mexican youtubers)

They all look like nonces tbf, would probably be standing alone in a club

Who? You or them?

Have you seen what English men look like?

I don't blame the poor girls for wanting to be piss drunk

>They

T.143cm ZhengChang

That's what you think? Look at this:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ReDJySxL9RA

Wow you called me a chink, great banter Ahmed

>London

Do this anywhere else and you'll get strange bloody looks

Not even in a bar? (obviously changing the dance style), by the way, what do you think about the video?

well cute

It's to bait men. Nobody would touch or even be near an English slag. But a drunk one? Just maybe.