Europeans unironically think the only cheeses Americans eat are Kraft singles

>Europeans unironically think the only cheeses Americans eat are Kraft singles
>no one wants to export American cheeses, so Europeans don't believe we make anything else
>European cheeses have protected designation of origin, so even if Americans mimic their styles Europeans don't consider the cheeses "real"
>Americans import huge amounts of European cheeses, but European posters on Sup Forums don't believe that they're real European cheeses even if you show them a timestamped photo of the package with "PRODUCT OF [cunt]" written on it

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hershey_bar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're such a crybaby James

Who cares what eurofaggots think anyway? It's not like their countries will still be around in fifty years.

fucking hell yank chocolate is vile

hersheys literally contains the same shit that's in vomit

all food contains the same shit in vomit muhammed

rekt

>no one wants to export American cheeses
what are you talking about, of course they do, but nobody wants to buy "american cheese product"

I've had this twice and it's fucking disgusting.

yeah nah mate not butyric acid

>This flavor gives the product a particular sour, "tangy" taste, to which the US public has come to associate with the taste of chocolate, to the point that other manufacturers often add butyric acid to their milk chocolates.[1]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hershey_bar

Fucking revolting.. don't get how you eat this utter shite and have the nerve to call it chocolate.

>be a seppo
>eat vomit
>"wow this chocolate is delicious!"

I love triggering europoors with this pic

Do you like energy drinks? Taurine is from ox bile.

>Do you like energy drinks?

no cause i'm not 14

>Do you like energy drinks?
I should fucking hope not, only edgy teens and pre-diabetic tradies drink energy drinks. They're awful. One of the worst products to get popular in the last decade.

We have superior cuisine

French cheese is soooooooo good!

>muh microcheesery

>tyler you have to eat your vegetables
>NOOOOOOOOOOO MOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM DONT MAKE ME EAT VEGETABLES MOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
>what if i slab some peanut butter on them?
>UHHHHHHHHHHH OKAY MOM I GUESS THATS FINE JEEZE LOUIS

kek

they have this here and it's shit

american food looks good but you eat it and it tastes like shit

This picture sums up America desu

it is

better not be talking shit about the laughing cow cunt

Then what excuse do you have for how you type and act?

I haven't had laughing cow in years. But I remember it being pretty tits.

>american banter

this is my favorite brand of cheese

Type of American cheese.

Problem?

Another type of American cheese.

buy some and eat it by itself or on some crackers or bread etc

It was a childhood thing of mine too but I still buy it every couple of months. It's no substitute for real cheese but it's good shit.

More American cheese.

I always ate it by itself back in the day because I didn't think you could have it any other way lmao. Might buy some for old time's sake next time I go buy food 2bh.

I drove through Wisconsin once and visited some cheese store. It was pretty good desu.

Anyone noticed that generic singles aren't as good as actual Kraft singles? I wonder if I'm just being a snob.

People can say what they will about American cuisine, and they are usually right, but the claim that America has bad cheese is simply untrue.

cheese fucking sucks desu

You have to go back

back where

>american cheese connoisseurs

vegemite is unironically delicious, and we don't claim to be "snobs" if we prefer vegemite over marmite or bonox or some shit

I was just joking, m8. I love Vegemite, I have two containers of it in my house right now. It is great stuff, so far I have only tried it on bread though.

Both of those things are British.

You have pretty poor taste if you like Vegemite. You should try the real thing.

>Port wine cheese
>Almond cheese

WTF!? I HATE AMERICA NOW

>European posters on Sup Forums don't believe that they're real European cheeses even if you show them a timestamped photo
Go ahead then

oh dog when did that happen

you can buy vegemite in america? Australia wins again.

I N F E R I O R
N
F
E
R
I
O
R

fucking digusting

Hush, children.

Mexican Cheese is better, tee bee eich

>Pic related
>Girl eating American chocolate.jpg

Excluding yourselfs, why is it bad? It's a less salty version of yours with a more unique flavour.

*Explain
Fucking tablets

>yourselfs

Australia wins by default.

>It's a less salty version of yours with a more unique flavour.
Translation: It's less salty and tastes like someone strained it through an old, used sock.

I do not think there is any hope of bringing him to the light.

>We can't go a single thread without the clappyfats shitposting

>Ww2