looks like muslced el polaco

>thinking a white gorilla is Chad

Jesus Christ dude, where do you live?

time to install some hidden cameras heheh

pic related

Too bad for him

>sniff his undies in secret

Sick, bro.

Weed n' speed on Fridays, don't hog my weights.

Everybody on the football team is that big in the midwest.
You just aren't eating enough meat with steroids in it.

Where the fuck do YOU live where you've never seen anybody like that? Hell, my brother looks like that (and I got all the scrawny genes ;_;)

He moves in with my mom and makes her his girl while I become the breadmaker in the house :(

Would genuinely look out for the dude so he doesn't get mugged into the shadow realm

Post pics of brother for proof kek

Fun fact: Large, muscular men are also counted as obese in statistics because of their muscle-weight to body mass.

>that neanderthal is considered a chad in america

top kek

that american chad would be cucked by any brazilian chadinho

That's what Chad originally meant. Now women like twink prettyboys because of /culturalmarxism/

Honestly a bunch of white chads flooding into other countries in Europe is one of the best things that can happen

Chads always pick up girls and they get in fights regularly, which is exactly what you need white people to be doing against the arab/african migrators.
Men with a bit of testosterone ffs.

>that
>alpha

boony once drank 52 cans of beer on a flight from sydney to london

He's also a fat cunt

nothing wrong with having a rig, you twinky poofter

That is pretty average for a football player in Southern California, up here in ND that guy is pretty common do to Scandinavian/German/Russian farm slave genetics in -30 weather

Chad could plow his ass and it wouldn't even be gay.

Yo why that nigga looks like he belongs in a ps2 game tho?

he either is made uncomfortable by all the gay activities and moves out, or hopefully, he joins in.

no, the BR is right, he posted a true chad (not even close to be a twink), OP's pic is just an ugly bag of steroids