Is there a not-completely-shit music player for Linux?

Is there a not-completely-shit music player for Linux?
Currently using this on Windows, the player that is most similar to this on Linux is Audacious, but its shit. I can't even search through the playlist and set bookmarks.

mpsyt and spotify.

For playing local audio files, not cloud shit.

but it does desu

this has got to be bait

mpd+ncmpcpp

The hell.
It's the other way around, Linux has great music players and Windows only has foobar2000 pretty much.

Spotify is already the best cross platform music player

MusicBee is fine, it uses 19mb of RAM while playing for me. Not sure what Foobar uses, but I doubt it's much less.

pcp+pcmcianmd

Amarok can no longer access the files in my playlist that are stored on my external drive after rebooting. THE PATH HASN'T FUCKING CHANGED

REEEEE

Clementine. Best cross-platform player.

AIMP is really the only reason I'm still on Windows

Keep it that way, we're full.

mpd + ncmpcpp

CMus

>le 1% market share
>we're full

lmaoing@your life

No.

I don't understand why. WIndows has so much better players

I've been using Exaile. Does what I want ti to, can't complain.

Windows has like what, a whole 1 that isn't fucking shit?

GNU/Linux has ncmpccp and gmpc clients for mpd, clementine for more-features-than-you-will ever need and of cmus and moc which are both fine players.

There's even deadbeef for drooling fooshit2k babies and audacious for nostalgiafaggots who are desperate for a classic winamp skin.

It struggles with large playlists, large databases and it's written in fucking python which means slow and bloated.

I don't know about you but I just use VLC. Why would I use a CLI player when I have a functioning xorg stack complete with a desktop environment and window manager?

Alrighty then, guess I will stay on Windows for another two decades

Probably why it works okay for me. I have very small playlists.

My only requirement was a player that has good filesystem browsing instead of importing libraries based on tagging.

Why use more when you can use less?

cmus

Quod Libet

>ncmpccp
>gmpc
>mpd
>cmus
>moc
Jesus, linuxfags can't name shit properly to save their lives

N-Curses Music Player Client Plus Plus
Gnome Music Player Client
Music Player Daemon
C* MUSic player
Music On Console

are understandable, explainable, easy to remember names that you can't mix up with anything else.

But yeah, I guess calling it iMusicMosquito Vegas Pro 2000®™ is a superior scheme.
You can even spell it Muzik and Moskweeto to appear more "hip" amirite.

Yep. I'll agree

short names were nice back in the day where people had to type it out.
ncmpccp is the worst of these, but cmus, mpd and moc are fine names.
I find it much worse the gnome mentality where they hide the application names from the user so the user is only faced with the application description.

file manager + mpv (or any other player)

foobar2000 is the best player for linux