What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/60289877/#60298720
warosu.org/g/thread/S60289877#p60298720
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

developers developers developers

Nothing. It's a good OS for gaymers. In conjunction with macOS they keep retards and gays outside the Linux and BSD communities.

Nothing, it just werks.

too blue

Nothing, and I mean that unironically

and name is too long

Spyware

POO

It was shit from the beginning (MS-DOS), then they added more spaghetti code to it et voilĂ !

Nothing from a business point of view. Yea we hate it and complain about it but I still use it.
Now they can sell us a product and sell our data.

NSA cooperation. They should just open source the kernel and let community build a better, less bloated and non-spyware OS.

why? because communism?

Communism is clearly superior in software.

It's one solid brow.

if it were to be superior noone would use commercial software

If there was no advertising noone would use commercial software

if there was no advertising noone would use nothing. Just sticks and stones. Advertisement is a broad term. If you search for shit on google yourself it's not exactly advertisement. FOSS is also advertised one way or another.

Looks too much like Linux

what distro is this

what software did you use to enhance this?

not sure but i do know that something happened

Not sure about distro but that's the LXQT desktop.

LXQT Manjaro

>Communism is clearly superior in software.
Even macOS is a more professional OS than loonix, srsly

XD

It's spaghetti code festival.

Nothing

its a malware inlubator

trying to make the PC into a fucking phone and doing a half assed hybrid of the two when people started to bitch.

Superior doesn't always equal popular.
Therevare many better message Services outside of Whatsapp but they aren't popular. Does that make Whatsapp the best?
Coal is the most used Energy Ressource, this also doesn't make it the best.
China is the most popular Country (it has the most People) does that make it the Best?

>Mobile design philosophy on a desktop PC
Kek.

Wintendo. Other than that, its plain botnet.

I'm using it right now and I don't see what's so wrong with it. The privacy issues are overblown too. It's not like they can know what sites I'm browsing nor have access to the files in my computer.

Nothing so far

does it run the game
no

how fucking bland

Boy are you in for a surprise user

he's just right.. you're the one who is paranoid. If you disable all tracking and disable the hosts where it gets sent to, simply nothing will be sent.

Windows 10 bypasses hosts.

>What went wrong?
Paid shilling. You need to leave now.

everything

Are you a shill or just stupid? Win10 doesn't honor the hosts file. Go ahead. Try it yourself.

So you seriously mean to say that they can access and open files I have saved in my own computer? I call bullshit.

Microsoft is literally filling their OS with backdoors for that exact reason. It's almost as if you've never heard of prism. Also
>they can access and open files I have saved in my own computer?
That's the whole point of any OS. It exists there so it can access your files. With a backdoor or another security vulnerability anyone can access them.

All Microsoft's software ignores the hosts file to some extent. You can test this yourself. Try blocking a Microsoft domain in hosts. It will be blocked for all 3rd party software, but not for Edge or most parts of windows.

What about Windows 10 LTSB?

>t. paranoid pajeet

Why are my files and folders are all aligned to the left? Fuck

apple had huge success with its closed system app store and microsoft wants a piece of that.

Botnet

We've already been over this you fucking retard.
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/60289877/#60298720

It does not bypass the hosts file.
The fat retard from your youtube video simply doesn't know that domains lookups are cached.

>Try blocking a Microsoft domain in hosts. It will be blocked for all 3rd party software, but not for Edge or most parts of windows.
Sorry, I didn't notice your post right away. Refer to

warosu.org/g/thread/S60289877#p60298720
rbt doesn't have the entire thread for some reason