ITT: What is your cunt's general opinion of this man, Bernie Sanders?

ITT: What is your cunt's general opinion of this man, Bernie Sanders?

idk i don't talk to people

who?

None
But I like him

He's a fucking retard with no understanding of economics

good cunt

this тьн

who?

Is that YOUR opinion or your cunt's? You guys did elect Trudeau.

Mildly liked, but nobody cared about him because everyone knew he didn't stand a chance

Trudeau isn't much different than what we had before other than on social issues.

>Liking someone who has no concept of how economics work

Are the people who like him in gradeschool?

I'm sorry, but did Bernie Sanders lose yet? No, because the primaries are STILL GOING ON!!1!1!!

im jealous

Bernie will get elected and then everything will be free

I hope he opens borders so i can move there

I think for most of Europe it goes Bernie --> Hillary ---------------------------------->Trump

I think most Finns would support him over the other candidates.

Irrelevant old communist who is also a cuckold

But he doesn't

No one who has passed econ101 would support him. All of his ideas are utterly retarded and cost more than the entire tax budget

"""free""" healthcare and college literally cost more than the entire tax budget

Nobody really cares about or talking about him. Whenever the topic of American Politics comes up, which doesn't happen very often, it's mostly about Trump, or Trump vs Hillary.

>Americans literally have to choose Hillary or Trump
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHHA

RARE
A
R
E

Rubio could have saved us

Yeah laugh it up while you can, faggot. I'm sure it IS very funny until whichever of them ends up being elected becomes the rest of the world's problem too.

proof please

Both hillary and trump are great.

Either one is fine.

Trump is pretty cool but Hillary aka Goldman Sachs: the president is great too

Want another wave of immigrants, friendo? Hilldawg can start the war that will end up sending them there.

>Being this delusional
You're just a Ron Paul supporter in 2012

Seems like a reasonable enough guy. Dont know if half the shit hes proposing works in america but hes not crazy like the other candidates. Might be a daft cunt tho, dont really even know since they dont even give him any news cover for some fucking reason.

nobody would know who he was, if he said what he believes in here though he would end up dead in a few hours. Dirty liberal gay-black loving idiot.

>Seems like a reasonable enough guy
>but hes not crazy like the other candidates

Dude he's literally an utter loser who has never accomplished anything in his life and has been a politican for like 40 years and done nothing with it pretty much.

All of his ideas are beyond retarded

>What is your cunt's general opinion of this man, Bernie Sanders?
not my opinion, so therefore irrelevant

Doesn't everyone end up dead in short order in Belarus?

nah i hope trump makes it and just nukes the whole middle east

depends on what you believe in :^)

What must you do as a politician? fuck up other people? cause scandals? shill your way to the top and extort money from ppl on empty promises?
Yeah seems like a good pick if hes not doing any of that shit.

Protip: he won't

some of his ideas already seem to be a thing here tho, we kinda take em for granted it seems.

Total fucking le weed man warmonger idiot, he'd never get a thing done in office besides fund Israel's anschluss.

>What must you do as a politician?

Pass something instead of sitting as a parasite soaking up tax payer money for you to do jack shit.

>Yeah seems like a good pick if hes not doing any of that shit.

Taking peoples' money and not doing anything with it for them is a pretty crooked thing to do

i want to believe

>Pass something
seems he has some opposing forces tho dont you think?

Are you the same leaf who's been posting all through this thread? You seem really uninformed.