Be aware of bears if you come to Japan

Be aware of bears if you come to Japan.

Other urls found in this thread:

pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/news/world/300239/german-woman-attacked-killed-herd-cows/?piano_t=1
thelocal.de/20140729/cows-kill-german-dog-walker-in-austria
theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/29/cows-kill-german-hiker-in-austria
thelocal.at/20150804/farmer-trampled-to-death-by-cow-in-carinthia
youtube.com/watch?v=Lia-RYWPpqs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tick
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you go to Austria, look for the cows.
pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/news/world/300239/german-woman-attacked-killed-herd-cows/?piano_t=1

thelocal.de/20140729/cows-kill-german-dog-walker-in-austria

theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/29/cows-kill-german-hiker-in-austria

Cows hate germans?

They kill even their own Farmers:
thelocal.at/20150804/farmer-trampled-to-death-by-cow-in-carinthia

Cows are the most deadly animals in Austria. Be aware.

Darn bears, eating all the pensioners

Do you have any other ferocious wild animals in Germany?

What kind of bear is common in Ishikawa?

Only these bastards, the cause dangerous brain infections that will leave you disabled.

tsukino wa guma
youtube.com/watch?v=Lia-RYWPpqs
Brown bears only live in Hokkaido.

English name please.

what about tanuki

>what is google translate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tick

tanuki isn't harmful to human they shit in his pants and run only they see human.

We call them dani but different shape with yours. I don't worry because i don't have in house pets.

THey bite humans too here.
If you go in shorts through tall grass you will catch some.

I ones had nosebleed outside. When I cam back to my bloodstain there where like 20 of those eating on it.

Pension problems solved .t government

But worry not, our savior and leader is here.

Thanks, user. Are those the pussy bears that go away if you scream at them?

Hokkaido is rightful Russian clay.
Gib back.
The bears demand it.

refugees

No ideas basically. If I were there, I will try my best not to make noises.
We normally have a bell when go in mountain but it is for letting them to realize something strong or fear them. however I am not sure whether it works well.
Most of victims seemed got sucker-attacked so I would better keep eye contact with bear. If you on't move back not seeing eye contact, rather running letting your back see them is very dangerous.

Thanx America for joining in dangerous animal general thread.

We have these guys up in the mountains, but I've never seen one in person. Just a black bear or two while driving.

Deer are the most deadly animal in the United States though I think, a lot of people crash and die after hitting them while driving.

I watched sad video the other day that a big cat like that assaulted a house dog in someone elses yard

You also have crocs in Miami area right? They live very near to residential area that is very scary.

We've also get snakes that retards tried to keep as house pets

i have seen cougars and wildcats, also a number of bears. i'm on vancouver island.

pic snapped at port renfrew / botanical beach, juan de fuca trail - beware of rogue waves

Most of the dogs that get killed around where I live are killed by Coyotes, but every now and then someones pet will get attacked by a cougar or a bear that comes down from the mountains. Neither happen all too often to be honest though.

There are crocs in the everglades yeah, but there's also alligators all throughout the gulf coast states, and caimans too.
A friend of mine from Louisiana said that it's not really a big deal down there. One of those things that you get used to.

There was a mountain lion in my city a few months back, the cops had to shoot and kill it though.
I always see animals when I visit Banff and Jasper, mostly bighorn sheep and a few wolves but there was a moose once.
Elk are fucking everywhere on the northern highways, so I've seen a lot of those.
And finally a mother black bear walked like ten feet in front of my car when I was driving through a campground.

Lots of nature here, but I'll take big scary animals over small venomous ones any day.

We have anacondas and Burmese pythons along with lots of alligators and Panthers and bears and poisonous spiders like brown recluses here in Florida

It's basically the Australia of the US

looks like that snake bit off more than he could chew