What language do you recommend learning?

I am canuck so I know English and French.

I also taught myself Latin.

I want something useful but hard and difficult

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=48HS9nU1B8k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

mandarin

>I am canuck so I know English and French.
>Canada
>I know French
no you don't !
Start with learning French correctly instead of wishing for something else !

Useful how? Make a career out of it useful?

Is that a drawing of emily bloom?

>I want something useful but hard and difficult
Arabic or Chinese

arabic or chinese if you want a challenge and something that's not completely useless

Mandarin and Cantonese.

Blue board OP

Spanish, French, German, Weeb or Arabic, in that order.

Argentinian spanish

m.youtube.com/watch?v=48HS9nU1B8k

Russian, Arabic, Mandarin, Japanese.

>French
Read the OP again. He speaks it.

>Spanish
Not really a challenge for a French speaker.

mandarin or arabic both are becoming more and more relevant culturally and economically

Arabic if you want that gulf oil money,chineese if you want that chineese money,depends on where you're planning to go or visit but arabic covers almost all countries from morroco to iraq so it's more flexible in a way,russian and german are also good picks that come to mind.

>useful and hard
Chinese all the way
Noy even memeing

Canada's largest trading partner after the US is China. So, Mandarin if you want to be useful in the business world. It's also hard, like my cock.

Quebecois isnt fucking french lad.

He didn't even say if he speaks Quebecois, Acadian or Laurentian French; but yes, it is French, albeit a different variety than the one spoken in Europe.

Still. Even if you do the ostrich way and pretend Quebecois isn't French, it's still related enough to be no challenge.

Korean

>Actually recommending arabic
Only arabs you should be dealing with already speak English as a second language.

Slavonics

using that logic no one would need to learn any other language besides english, most chinese known english too but you'll get more opportunities if you speak the language, i think you're stupid

It's still a fun language to learn, let him have fun with cases, dual and other stuff almost nobody uses anymore.

The main issue is mostly grammarical, yeah, though the accent will get you mocked by actual franks if you try using those weird verbs to talk to them.

This sort of applies to everyone though.

j…japanese

Learning to avoid stuff as stopper or filer should be easy enough.

>csq je file le fille

*la fille

too busy making stupid rhymes

Please, elaborate on how I can't speak French because I'm Canadian. Au moins on mélange pas le frç avec l'arabe , on ne se met pas à inventer des mots, et on met pas les mots à l'envers comme des cons

kek

Nothing to see here but some old (18th century or so) discourse against linguistic variety.

>I also taught myself Latin.
Since you've studied Latin you complete the set and study Ancient Greek. Certainly not easy.

sanskrit

hi ling-ling!

>Au moins on mélange pas le frç avec l'arabe , on ne se met pas à inventer des mots, et on met pas les mots à l'envers comme des cons
seul la pire plèbe fait ce que tu décris.
En revanche les canacons peuvent pas s'empêcher de mélanger français et anglais. Et si, vous inventer des mots.

He said he wanted something useful.

>I also taught myself Latin

For what purpose?

Latin gives you a better comprehension of English, even if you never progressed beyond the basics. Words like "verb" and "video" become more meaningful if you see the roots are in "word" and "I see" just like Arabic gives you a better comprehension of Italian.

Russian

chinese(普通語)

Of all the reasons, you had to pick it 'gives you a better comprehension of English'? Poor form, burger.

>something useful
That's boring, but if you insist, Spanish, German, Chinese, Russian, Arabic
>something difficult
Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Arabic

You should really go for a language that interests you, rather than one that's "practical".

Your mom has poor form. Go sleep on the road, ape.

most Chinese can't speak English for shit. get outside of Shanghai and you won't be able to communicate with anyone unless they can read your 繁体字 kanjis

Russian should be challenging for someone who's not familiar with slavic languages.

>You should really go for a language that interests you, rather than one that's "practical".
This. You will almost never get any practical use out of any languages you learn, unless you go to that country. Just learn what you like. Learning things you don't like makes it boring anyway.

Dis

Hungarian, so you can understand the language of pain.

Whatever you do, don't learn Chinese.

Japanese

Potesne loqui latine?
Loquirisne vero?

How about German?
It's still relevant, even if memeing anons might think different.

Finnish naturally. Why did you even ask?

Written is literally the same. In fact ours might be even better cause we ommit all anglicism while you guys have let some English words sneak into the language.

Shopping lol!

Who cares about spoken, that's not an indication of language proficiency at all.

Python or something, idk

Spanish is usefull but relatively easy
Arabic kinda usefull I guess and hard

Chinese and spanish might be the most useful ones

if you want a hard language learn Arabic
not even Arabs speak it right

>I also taught myself Latin.