Should I join the navy

Should I join the navy

Whats your countries navy like? I am especially curious to hear about landlocked countries

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mUBUKdp5678
youtu.be/qov1x99O1RA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what do you want to do in the navy? Why are you considering it?

Because why the fuck not

Don't sailors travel around the world and shit? That sounds fun

You might end up regretting enlisting with a reason like that

I like water i drink it every day

Tell me about the mongolian navy

Ehhh, it's not all bikini babes and cheap Thai hookers. From what I hear, most ports you land at you either hardly get time to spend out, or all the locals hate you because loldumbamerican.

Then there's the part where you're only in port for maybe 2 weeks at the absolute maximum, and for the next 3-5 months you're stuck in a cramped hunk of metal with no privacy and 18" of headroom at your bed doing menial, bullshit work with people with an average IQ lower than the temperature of the north Atlantic waters.

Recruiters have been known to screw people over into the shittiest of jobs, and that's probably especially the case now that everything's downsized so much. Not always the case, but likely.

And, whatever you pick, you're stuck doing it for a minimum of 4 years without any reasonable way out. Doesn't sound like much at first, but when you actually get thrown into the retardation, it can end up feeling like an eternity.

If you still think you want to do it, by all means go ahead, it can still certainly be a character-building experience, but just be aware of what you're getting into and do your research.

A couple minelayers and missile boats.
We might get four new frigates in the future, which is exciting

Fuck, was it your country or sweden that did the gay sailor thing when they kept detecting russian subs off the coast?

It had to have been sweden

What about the dancing? Do they still sing and dance while cleaning up the ship?

>I am especially curious to hear about landlocked countries
shockingly, we don't have one :^)

Bolivia does :^)

don't
if you want to be gay you shoot up a nightclub

is this true?

"yes"

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mUBUKdp5678

They went from being the toughest, most disciplined branch of the military to being almost as pussified as the chair force.

We have spot rented in Hamburg I think. No idea about ships though.

Get on our level.

not anymore ;)

Japan
youtu.be/qov1x99O1RA

Which navy.

Fleet - a place full of lulz. Especially submarine fleet.