Rainbow ribbons

I got a question for burgers.

During the E3 conference, the Shittendo employees had a rainbow ribbon attached to their clothes.

From what I was told it's ment to symbolize the gays that died during the recent shooting.

Now, the thing is - if we mourn people we got a black "ribbon" but if americans mourn gays then the ribbon is rainbow coloured? Because gays are not humans?

Or is it because America is so deprived and disgusting that it puts a persons sexuality infront of humanity?

What the fuck is wrong with you and your cult of defects and perversions? You people seem to cherish how fucked up someone is and not what noble deeds he/she did.

Insane.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u_Nx9HAEGFQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

excellent thread

Good post

>Poland
>Sad about gays

Nice Proxy

edgy

ban gun bump

>Or is it because America is so deprived and disgusting that it puts a persons sexuality infront of humanity?

Yes.

Any other questions?

>cult of defects and perversions
I doubt Dr. Pawel is sad

See, this is why Poland is a shitty country. Now go on and join the rest of your plumber family in the UK.

The rainbow is a symbol in the occult. It represents a bridge to the spirit world. The Judeo-Masonic New World Order seeks to create such a bridge to summon Satan. Hence why they're slapping rainbows everywhere ostensibly to celebrate sexual perversion. Imagine how fucked up something is that you have to hide it behind sodomy.

Gays aren't human, you're right.

not an argument

*tip*

>Now, the thing is - if we mourn people we got a black "ribbon" but if americans mourn gays then the ribbon is rainbow coloured? Because gays are not humans?

Sometimes we use different colored ribbons for different occasions; pink, for example, usually symbolizes those who died from breast cancer. It's not a big deal to most people what the color of the ribbon is, though. Seems like you're obsessed with gays?

Your mad but I just asked a question so answer me. Or is that far beyond your mental capabilities?

The pink one shows solidarity with sick people not mourns the dead.

The pole got a point

t. a faggot teaching english for a mere year

cause he's a stupid as fuck american.

Why didn't you say that to my face tho? Pussy ass nigga.

Well I only asked due to Americans implying it.

>pooland

>puts a persons sexuality infront of humanity?

No you fucking idiot. It's rainbow because it's not HUMANITY that was attacked. It was specifically a HOMOPHOBIC HATE CRIME against specifically LGBT PEOPLE.

Watch this video and educate yourself youtube.com/watch?v=u_Nx9HAEGFQ

>in America, ribbons depict rainbows symbolizing perversion and hedonism
>in Russia, ribbons depict fire and gunpowder symbolizing sacrifice and valour

>"I'm gay/trans, I won't tell you my name, we don't know each other that well"
>Sexualisty is the most important info and the thing that makes a person who he is
>Not his/her achievements, but who/what he/she fucks
Tell me why do you people do this?

I like your post Ebinland.

It's sad if it's true.

Proper thread goes down. What a shame.

Why do you look into this shit so much? It's a ribbon that is used to show respect. That's it!

Shouldn't it be black? That's the colour of mourning when people die.

Both are fine, but the attack on Orlando is seen as an attack on the LGBT community, also by using a rainbow ribbon instead of a black one it is less ambiguous as to why they are wearing the ribbon in the first place

So the victims were gay first and then human?

Black ribon was always a sign of mourning.

If something awful happends and people die you use the black ribbon.

Why should it be different when it comes to gays? Is their sexuality sooooo important? More important then their humanity that should go first? Does the need to highlight what they like to fuck is so big that it needs to be shown to everyone when normally the black ribbon would be enough?