Honestly what do you do when a macbook pro battery wears out...

Honestly what do you do when a macbook pro battery wears out? It says they are "non replaceable" but all batteries wear out eventually

there must be a way to replace it?

>inb4 buy a new macbook

Other urls found in this thread:

support.apple.com/mac/repair/service
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Any MacBook pro 13 inch from 2010 to 2012 has the same battery and can be replaced.

talking about new ones here user

I actually keep my computers, say the battery wears out in 4 or 5 years

then what?

Fucking open it, in solder the battery and red solder a new one in.. If you can't solder then learn, it's fucking easy.........

Captcha: Norman

Buy a new MacBook you fucking dense idiot.

Is this true? It looks like the battery is made up of 4 or 5 packs

can it be easily soldered in or are you just assuming that?

>not obeying the inb4 rule, are you a God?

no, it's not easy. it's a mess
that's why you pay out of the ass if you want to have it replaced at an apple store

>Buy a new MacBook you fucking dense idiot.

already knew people would say that

but even if I did not want to keep my macbook longer than 4-5 years I need to be able to sell it on ebay

laptops without batteries are worthless

Its not that easy, the hard part will be finding replacements.. Watch some louis Rossman he will help you immensely

>owning macshit to begin with

macbooks from 5-7 years ago are still worth good money on ebay

is that not going to be true in the future?

>Its not that easy, the hard part will be finding replacements.. Watch some louis Rossman he will help you immensely

I am not talking about doing it today, I am talking about when the current macbooks are 5 years old and have 1000 cycles on the batteries

then what?

Then buy a broken one in a couple years or buy a second battery in advance if they become available. I really wouldn't stress much, MBP batteries are very good and very stable

Fuck off Prakesh.

The OP can't inb4

>The OP can't inb4
too late, he did

support.apple.com/mac/repair/service

fuck, $200 for a battery?

It's not just a battery, it doubles as a bomb too.

I want to marry Grimes.

Sorry you feel for the mac meme, the old ones it was easy to change the battery/ram/hdd but now apple decided they don't want use lube anymore while they're fucking you from behind unfortunately. Buy a used mac book, I'm using one from 2012/11 with win 10 and Linux mint, I even use throttle stop to under clock it so it doesn't over heat and drain the battery too quickly

You shouldnt solder anything. Just get a replacement pack and swap out. See