Would you ever pick up an old beige case and stick your modern guts inside? if so what case

would you ever pick up an old beige case and stick your modern guts inside? if so what case

i would try but then discover nothing fits

Gateway. Nothing is proprietary.

I had that tower. Fuck me I never should've donated it, I kept it in mint condition and some min wage whipping boy probably trashed it for parts as soon as it entered the donations bin.

I've actually started to miss beige cases. Someday I'd like to get a beige case and put lights on the side so it looks like WOPR from War Games.

yes as soon as I find this power tower again

The old beige boxes were built like tanks. Everything now is chintzy crap unless you get an all aluminum case for several hundred dollars that easilt scratches.

>see this for sale in my area
>no room for it

;_;

I would do it in a heartbeat if I could fit a normal mATX motherboard in them.

Does anybody know of any that can fit a standard motherboard?

Gateway pentium 4's

Probably the old gateway pentium ii too

yes. no thief is going to steal an old ass looking desktop but if they see that $3000 glowing machine they'll snatch that shit up.

>mATX

lots of them can actually

Kek no they wont

Theyll steal laptops and consoles but they dont want gaymer shite

where do you live where gibs are rifling through your shit

i don't think people steal computers, desu.
wtf you gonna do with it once you steal it? sell it? you have no idea how much any of it is worth, it's all password protected, you're not gonna part it out because that'll take even longer to profit from it.

was looking for a beige case, but didn't end up finding a good one. went with a white one instead.

If only they weren't cheap Chinese plastic shit

what, like the one you're using now?

Is this without modification?

Yes.

THICC

Absolutely

yes

its atx/matx/at

nah, not really, i like how easy it is to build a pc these days, i don't want to give up modern case features for aesthetics

As much as I want to, the lack of proper ventilation on most older cases makes them completely unfeasible.

Silverstone ft 03 dear user

sexy