Be Persian

>Be Persian
>Get conquered by Prophet's boys
>Have entire language remodified so Prophet's boys can practice it
>substitute many words and remove Persian pronunciations
>rename it from Parsi to Farsi
>Implement Arab as most important Iranian language so word of Prophet can be practiced properly
>Some Persians now speak better Arab than Persian
>Muh Aryan heritage

persia more cucksia

they unironically lost against mohammedans with sticks despite being the only civilized country on earth.

>>rename it from Parsi to Farsi

This got me intrigued and looked it up
i had no idea about the parsi people in india
Very interesting.
Freddie mercury is parsi too

It goes both ways

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

>what if we unite?
U gon get nuked son

really make u think

You did, you tried, you failed

The only reason you havnt been eradicated with biological weapons designed by european scienteists and tactical nukes is that we are a very civilised people adversive to cruelty.

i don't have any image for this much cringe

>arab "armies"
>Israel always outnumbered them
ISIS is shit and they won against arab "armies" too in Syria and Iraq lmao

But Arab armies ARE Isis :^)

>Do not get this wrong, it's only football hooliganism. When the racial war begins - you will be glad...... that we are all on the same side )

no ISIS is a ragtag of Islamic cavemen and they won against arab '''''''''''''''armies''''''''''''''''' on multiple fronts lmfao there is nothing more pathetic than arab armies

Arabs can't fight, Leave that to the Persians Pakistani's and Turks.
Pakistan's already working with China and building 6 nuclear submarines.

They're expanding their nuclear arsenal and bought the Chinese hypersonic ICBM design. It'll be fully operational by 2020. They'll have the ability to launch their hydrogen bombs at any capital in Europe.

Also Kazakhstan is in the process of rearming their nukes

They reproduce 4 times more than you.
And no matter how many you kill,you are still in a loss m9.

>Arabs can't fight, Leave that to the Persians Pakistani's and Turks.

this arab commanders are corrupt and only there because of their friends or family not because they're good at their job, nationalism is shit arab can only fight under the banner of islam with militias

Well you Euro's outnumber then 3 to one. Only 200 million people in the Middle East (Including Israel) Whereas Europe has 600 million.

what the fuck is a zambia

Truuuu kek

I really doubt they're competent enough to operate anything.

So? For every 1 of ours we can kill 1000 of theirs. It just shows hot little value they have for their own men

Your flag is upside down

Israel's strengthening ties with it's neighbors. Hasn't Egypt recognized you guys ? Only a matter of time before you finish balkanizing that region

pls be not a proxy
is zambia really the switzerland of africa?

P A Y
A
Y

T A X E S
A
X
E
S

WE WUZNT
BUT WHAT IF
WE WUZ

Israel's living on borrowed time though, You guys made many mistakes. I predict another holocaust within the next decade

Last time they unified was under Saladin lol

no that's botswana

Khazakstan is not a threat because they are not durkas but moderate in their beliefs. Them getting bombs is in no way worse as if we would be allowed to have some.
Pakis on the other hand are nuts.

Semitic tribes are doing us favor. You remove Arabs in 1000,Arabs remove you in 10s(hey its still something) and make you waste billions on defenses and you suck more money from EU and US which makes the wish to end relations with you even bigger and restrictions on you will worsen.

HOW DOES GREECE DIVIDE YOU?
WE DID NOTHING TO THE ARAB WORLD.
WHY ARE WE AT THE ANUS OF THE FISH?
WHY DO YOU RECOGNIZE THE NORTHERN CYPRUS?
Egypt you lost my respect today.

Half of us are over 50 tho.
Expect our native population to drop radically in 20-30 years.

and he was a kurd :D

Apparently Pakistan's China's Israel. They just signed a mutual defense pact and Pakistan's given them full access to their hybarbed port in the Indian ocean.

The chinks must really dislike or fear the indians then.

india will be a superpower!

That's why Mama Merkel's bringing them over. Fresh blood transfusion which also serves to weaken the EU host nations and will inevitably destroy any semblance of national identity. Perfect for the EU and a globalized world.

Your countries will eventually become like States in America under the EU

Kek, Also Saudi's are siding with Israel now. I Read they're holding military drills together on some island and Israel's even letting Egypt patrol it's Sini border for them.

Looks like they're making friends with their Semitic cousins

Pakistan's always had very strong relations with China. They were the first nation to recognize the legitimacy of the CPP.

India's China's natural adversary. It's the only region standing in the way of a Chinese Asia

North Rhodesia

>Northern Cyprus

I know, united states of half muslim brazil-ropa. A grim future.
I hope the easteners split off and make their own nativist bloc.
Intermarium could become powerful if pulled off right.

What makes you think the EU won't crack down harshly on decent ? Mark my words, Nationalist's are going to be tomorrow's "terrorists"

*Dissent. (I'm on my phone)

>rare

israel is strong and has nukes. if anything middle east will be a smoldering ruin before israel goes down.

what film is this btw?

they have to circumvent straits of malacca you retards, they are practically landlocked in their sea by asian countries

has a thread ever been derailed that bad before?

Jews aren't stupid. They know that if they drop nukes there's going to be another holocaust everywhere.

Israel can't even use them without risking the nuclear fallout blowing to them

Karachi gives China a direct route to the West Indian ocean and Eastern Africa.

In the west?
Yes.
In eastern europe not so.
The EU is already disintegrating as its incompetence becomes apparent.
Nobody will invade poland or hungary for their rampant nationalism and if so you can expect fin with russia as they are already supporting nationalists whom they see as an oppurtunity to dominate europe.
(Should the nationalists do a poor job)

*russia wont ally with poland of course but the balkans are more flexible and reach out to the polrs via visegrad, EU aint gonna do shit without major support from america whichs attitude will be heavily influenced by the next elections.

How does that flag make you feel Greek user?

Hilary's prepared for a "Limited" Nuclear exchange with Russia in Ukraine.

USA's going to keep the EU alive no matter the cost. They already bombed Serbia once.

I am pretty neutral

>Only a matter of time before you finish balkanizing that region
Don't worry the ME does that on it's own with the Sunni/Shia split.

>Israel's living on borrowed time though, You guys made many mistakes. I predict another holocaust within the next decade
Kek they're most likely to survive and practice asymmetrical warfare.

>Italy
Wut

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you really believe that shit?

How the fuck did a bunch of arab desert tribes beat and conquer both the romans and persians

It just doesn't make any sense

Persians and Romans had spent centuries fighting each other. Didn't expect the smelly camal lovers down south to pull their dicks out of their goats and do anything any time soon.

It's a shame that both got so cucked, but such is life.

this is why I despise iranians. they could have got rid of islam. they bent over.

Allah guided their victory

one man army.