If black people are inferior how come they have the strongest genes?

if black people are inferior how come they have the strongest genes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ohr3kc6zotE
desustorage.org/int/thread/59742478/#59745182
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>scandinavian woman with her biracial child

how can caucasian phenotypes even compete?

Just because a gene is dominate does not mean it's better, plenty of detrimental genes are dominant over beneficial recessive ones.

A Greek rose smells like a rose, Bulgarian shit stinks.
Throw Bulgarian shit on a Greek rose and it stinks too.

youtube.com/watch?v=ohr3kc6zotE

>biracial child

Nope, it's a nigger.

POL BTFO

Mehmet please...

beautiful genes are always stronger

such as?
>greek
no such thing. you albanian settlers?

A teaspoon of dirt will also fuck up a glass of wine. Nothing new here.

I am a Greek

LoL? They aren't

If it makes you happier you filthy gypsy.

>dominant genes = stronger genes
>t. Hideo Kojima

Yes so beautiful...

Huntington disease, Marfan syndrom, neurofibromitsosis, Spherocytosis,OSR Syndrome...

nice meme map but its in no way accurate. every city and village has some gypsies, double that percentage and its still under counting it

your nation is a meme

everything outside of Sofia and black sea coast is mordor tier, roaches can have those shitty villages for them selves desu

kill yourself filthy gypo

>German
>Telling any one they'r a meme

In dog breeds, short dachshund legs are dominant too.

He is Greek.

>when a dutch calls others filthy

go back to Zabaykalsky Krai and sing with altai kai kek

White genes auto suppress themselves when they detect contamination.

zigani

>soap
>implying thats neccessary

/thread

The sadniggers in your picture will live better than you.

Let' be honest here
Why don't the mods step in and end this Turkroach posting finally
He destroys every thread on Sup Forums, everbody knows meanwhile that he is not of European descendant

desu i think in 300 years or so the mankind will be almost fully nigger, maybe with a few asians

So progresive

Because ink with paper.

Egyptians are the ultimate example of large racemixing between SSAfricans and Caucasian people between 3000 years.

I wash my hands always with liquid soap after shaking hands with Germans or niggers.

you're a nigger

Jesus, think what you could accomplish with that money if they weren't wasting it on human filth.

"i want bbc in my pussy"

He is not

That's more than all the credits which they gave to Greece.

desustorage.org/int/thread/59742478/#59745182

try harder

You posted this on /balk/, musulman turkshit kemalist, not on your autistic threads

>being this denial

Really Sherlock? Was it maybe because I wanted to bring you guys to my thread and forgot to copy the link?

>desustorage.org/int/thread/59742478/#59745182
>''Ancient Greece is my homeland. Do you know that Ancient Greek culture was closer to Islam than the modern one? We must combine the best of both''
What the hell, how can someone state this
Kek you goddamn Roach

the goverment needs immigration.

the more people the elite got, the more it can exploit.

think it as a farmer, the more sheep you got the more, wool, meat and milk u can get out the sheep herd.

of course the goverment doesnt care what kind of sheep it is, black, white, yellow. as long as it gives them something.

the money isnt free, they can print as much as they want anyway. but the benefit is huge if you get more sheep. money is like grass

Didn't your media reveal like 80% are illiterate? How the hell is that useful at all.

In reality your pic almost never happens but
>a glass full of clean water is a glass of clean water, a glass full of shit is a glass full of shit but a glass full of clean water plus a tiny amount of shit is a glass of shit water

white people are an inferior breed doomed to extinction

Some fun should be allowed kraut.
Not everything about Islam is bad. It's just the mentally retarded people who take the fairy-tales so serious.

i hope one day we have an all black team

Almost all mixed Brazilians look like North African people more and more every new generation.

I can guarantee for you black people are going to extinct too if you racemix.

чepнилкитe вън

The purer something is the easier it is to corrupt and despoil t. woodelves

it's ok

i just want blue eyes and light hair to disappear

Post your pastas lol

This user is right.

Neymar is a the prototype. He doesn't look black or white and his son is lighter.

Black dominant genes my ass. We look more arab every new generation.

Actually our jaw-form always.overides theirs.
It depends on the part I guess.

>french nt is 52% black
it will be glorious all the white ppl worshiping them for wining the euros
>black women fertility rate:4.5
>white women fertility rate:1.2
yeah black ppl really are an endangered species, lol

do you honestly believe that the elite wants the people to be smart ? what is the point of creating hong cong ? the elite needs dumb people to do the dirty jobs. everywhere is go i see cleaning people are always, black, turkish, arabs.

they want to create global facist caste like in india.

i talked to one of the elite guys and askes why do you take all the blacks here ? he said we need quanity not quality. i said like in china ? he said yes. i asked him why not take white people from eastern block ? he said, black and arabs are inferior, so it isnt bad if we exploit/spare them.

latter he said, white chief, black/brown slave.

They will not dissapear too. There are still redheads in the most mixed regions of this country.

Just search for Danton Torres.

The inter nuclear mechanism is relatively new. You can no longer spawn brown people through black-white inter racial mixing.

Question!

What the fuck is a gypsy?

We look more and more like you, Lybians and Moroccans each passing day.

they were getting lighter because in the past they were lots more white ppl then black now we are about even but the average white is 42 y.o. while average black is 23, meaning its time for the blackening

shit caste subhuman from india. very dirty and brown creatures

did someone mention us?

indian caste, propably untouchbles, this is why they dont work, beg, steal and do anything unworthy. they imigrated from india to europe, because they indians wont let them parasite that easy.

Women love aggressive and violent alpha males, and who is more aggressive and violent than the black man? Black cock supremacy is based upon the primitive biological imperative of women, when I say that white genocide is imminent, I'm not saying this is a good thing, this is actually bad, I just don't deny reality, and the reality is black men breeding willing white man's daughters.

I envision a future where white people become some sort of legendary species, civilization will break down because black people won't be able to keep the same level of technology, so they will unite around campfires and share tales about the paleskinned beings of the past, like people in the Middle Ages talked about elves (it's common knowledge historically that creatures like elves are mythologized remnants of past civilizations, like the Tuatha de Danann in Ireland).

I also believe that the ruling dynasties in this future will claim their political legitimacy thanks to their white blood. Just like we had shit like Romans and even Franks claiming descent from Trojan heroes, the future black emperors will claim descent from paleskins and say their right to rule derive from that.

Imagine how proud such a king will feel that his ancestors, barbarians as they were, managed to fertilize the womb of a white woman. That's the shit they will compose epics about.
Uncle Tom bitch
Light-skinned bitch

>i talked to an elite guy

Cool story bro.
Even if he may have just told you every conspiracy you fear just to mess with you because he thought of it as hillarious.

>i know nothing about genetics: the post

To with this racebaiting crap.

>I talked to one of the elite guys

what makes you skeptical niggas be the strongest race throughout in the world no one can beat niggas and their gen even no point doubtin it

just suck bbcs, crackas adore everythin niggas do