I don't even think she is that ugly. Who started this meme? She looks totally passable. Or is it the makeup?

I don't even think she is that ugly. Who started this meme? She looks totally passable. Or is it the makeup?

She's not pretty, but he's ugly AF so he did okay

Aw c'mon, both look completely average.

she looks like a soulless insect.

I guess, but average != good

Yeah definitely soulless,but I think she looks more like a goblin.

All you virgin are just buttblasted that you can't marry an Asian.

They are both average looking people who are happy together, and earn a lot of money.

Wait what, I thought linus was gay as hell. He had a wife?

He married a Filipino trap he met when he went over to China to get into a child sex ring.

What you thought he just adopted gaybies?

I've fucked plenty of married men.

I never saw his children in any of his videos, and that guy has an extreme lisp. He dresses like a flappychap so I was sure he was gay.

Shes at that sweet spot where shes not extremely pretty but she isn't unattractive either. Any girl that is prettier than that gets so much male attention that getting into a serious relationship with one is basically just asking to taste Chad's cock when you kiss her in the mouth.

Those gorgeous girls with big tits, huge ass and nice legs, you should go after them with the sole intention of fucking and throwing away. Fuck her hard in the back of your car, don't even spend money on her. Fuck her to build your curriculum and film it or take pictures if possible to show off to your bros.

If you want something serious, go for those cute girls that usually don't get so much attention. The ones that pass by a crowd unnoticed. That is supposed to be your wife material.

8/10 girls and up only want to get into a serious relationship after they are 25yo and start to noticeably lose their attractiveness ( or have after having a child and being left alone by the faster ). They see their chances of getting a real nice guy slipping by as the hot guys and rich guys start chasing girls way younger than her, then she decides do date that beta guy who has a nice job and then have children with him to assure her financial stability.
Those beta guys accept going serious with used up whores because that's the kind of woman they always desired but would never have given him any though a few years ago and then end up being cucked. Just don't do that. If you do, don't cry later saying no one warned you. You asked for it.

She is not ugly, the ugly one is Linus

(((linus)))

>hoverhand

I thought he was gay.

That hand is touching bro

SE asians tend to look like shaved capuchin monkeys

Linus pls ditch the earrings. Like holy shit you look like you take it up the ass by her bull

The nose knows