Why is Christian population in Nigeria growing rapidly despite Boko Haram and shit?

Why is Christian population in Nigeria growing rapidly despite Boko Haram and shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novye_Aldi_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samashki_massacre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cos Nigeria has a very fast growing population and the Christian population of Nigeria is in the South which is the best part of Nigeria. Muslims are being outbred because they have less children due to being in the shitty north

because they have a rule thier, for each christian killed by muslim they kill 10 muslims. so muslims wont bother them so much and kill among eachother only-

>tfw no qt catholic nigerian gf

please send black girls in Croatia

Because africans fuck faster then they can be killed.

AFAIK the Boko Haram attacks mainly take place in the northern part of the country. Which is the muslim part.

Lol this

because we have a lot of Orthodox priests preaching in Nigeria

+ that was told to me by a nigerian, basicly after boko haram attack, their sent their army to random muslim village and slaughter all the muslims.

you know 400.000 chechens died in that war after attacking russians.

it happend in france too, when the rebels killed 1 german soldier, they killed 100 french citizen.

it is a christian tradition i guess.

this

>Christian population in Nigeria growing
Good, they might have a chance at being civilized one day.

I once went to moubt st catherine
Seriously every one was a Greek
Greeks lives there from 2000 years ago
And they are pale with green eyes and red hair
But They were very kind and I loved these Christian stories
BTW I said they were kind because Turks keeps saying That Greeks behavior is like niggers and that they are rude and evil

No one killed Chechens specially, stop listening to bullshit. And of course there was no 400000 victims, lol.
Sounds like bullshit because president of Nigeria is Muslim himself.

they are pretty westernized. they still do occasionaly sacrifice some kids, but majority are christian.

>No one killed Chechens specially, stop listening to bullshit. And of course there was no 400000 victims, lol.
You even tied them up and threw them out of helicopters (alive). Its all documented.

>in that war after attacking russians.
The "attacks" were carried out by the FSB

>And they are pale with green eyes and red hair
>greeks
What? Greeks are considered brown in Russia.
>civilized
>Christianity
Lolwhat. Actually Black Africa is mostly Christian. Christianity is retarded religion for retarded peoples popular mostly in Southern America and Africa. Atheism is for civilized people.

>You even tied them up and threw them out of helicopters (alive). Its all documented.
Are you moron? The aim of Chechnya wars was to keep Chechnya in Russia. We have specially tried not to harm civilians too much because we wanted them to be our citizens.

>Turks keeps saying That Greeks behavior is like niggers and that they are rude and evil
lol you got turked m8.
i would go to 600000 chechens, lots of them arent reported, 400000 is minimum. thats a fact, my friend.
>president of nigeria is "muslim"
hes a jew, jews like to hide it so they wont need to pariticipate in christian services. and claim they muslim-

Christianity during the middle ages meant progression. Before Christianity, people lived in huts and threw fits over which warlord gets the prettiest daughter, after christianity grand baroque buildings were built, jesuit schools, universities on papal charteres, etc. The man who came up with the theory of the big bang was a jesuit priest. Chrisitanity laid the scientific and cultural foundations for what Europe is today, while atheism is a form of pretentious pseudointellectual nihilism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novye_Aldi_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samashki_massacre

+10 rubles added to your bank account

Easier to convert when the country's evenly divided. I'd convert these days were I a muslim as well, just to not be a part of the group that is the boogeyman of this century.

>The "attacks" were carried out by the FSB
t:litvinenko

no it was by chechens, financed by mi6, cia and mit. of course their was lots of foreigners. they promised chechens that they wont even need to bend over, they will pick up gold from the ground and shit like that. chechens are whores in general, this is why putin pay them to be his dogs.

You could have posted at least a true nigeran grill. This in mixed or western, the nose is more flat there and girls there don't wear there hair that way

t. ghana gf user

>jesuit school

but the founder was a jew.

The people laying the bombs in the blocks were proven to be Russian FSB agents, when people caught them doing it they claimed it was part of an "exercise". The people conducting an insurgency in Dagestan, which was also one of the casus bellis, were ethnically Chechens, but most likely paid by the FSB.

Notice how russia turned into a corrupt dystopian hellhole the moment you went full fedora :^)
>atheists in charge of acting civilised

Just like the Congo, right?

we just dont know. maby it was fabricated to make fsb look bad and take away the blame of western intelligence. read this book.

happened also in nazi occupied northern italy: every german killed by partisans was worth at least 10 italian innocent lives.

>Italy was innocent and shiiieeeet we just got tricked into fighting on the same fuckings side as the Germans guys, we was innocent!!11
Every time

>400000 is minimum
Chechens are only 1,5 million people. It was literally impossible to kill 400 000 Chechens in that war, we had to burn and kill anything there to do so but there were no such an aims.
>Jews in Nigeria
Oh wow.
We are not in middle ages. It was progressive because Christianity meant Latin used for international communication, Latin meant ability to read great ancient authors etc. Look, orthodox countries achieved pretty nothing in Middle Ages because Latin and old books were not used. Christianity is useless in any way now, religion of your country does influence your development that much.
No. We were superpower in USSR and we were Africa-tier shithole in Tsarist Russia. Do you think it's coincidence that the most developed countries are the mist fedora ones?

It's a thing on occupied territory but Northern Nigeria is a part of Nigeria, they elect Nigerian government, president etc and current president of Nigeria is from north. I bet it's total bullshit what that German said.

>i would go to 600000 chechens, lots of them arent reported, 400000 is minimum. thats a fact, my friend.

So, you mean we've genocided 1/3 of their nation? Absolute and total bullshit, in both chechen wars (1994-2009) there were killed 36500 chechen militants and 12900 soldiers of the federal army.

it was told to me by a native nigerian men. who lives their. hes a christian and he said boko haram kills mostly their own kind in the north. they dont attack the souths because of 10 for 1 rule.
>Chechens are only 1,5 million people. It was literally impossible to kill 400 000 Chechens in that war,
No, chechens are 800000 only, rest are ingushis. Before that war chechens wer realy 1.2 million people, then somehow 400.000 disapeared. russians even killed their own in that war bombing and shelling all the houses. lots of them run away to sweden ;D

the russians did a special trick, they just made ingushis chechens to keep up the 1.5 million chechens statistic.

in jelzin time, he used mostly grunts 18 years old because they are cheaper and they wer scared as fuck and spray and pray everything down, their was lots fo revenge killing, when they got ambushed in a village, the just shell the whole thing.

this is the reason kadyrov submited to russia, because he didnt want his people go extinct. he hates russians in his hearth tho. but got no other choice.

>So, you mean we've genocided 1/3 of their nation? Absolute and total bullshit, in both chechen wars (1994-2009) there were killed 36500 chechen militants and 12900 soldiers of the federal army.
those stastics arent real.

around 30000 russian soldiers died(lots of kids from orphenage houses)
250000 militas(including foreigners)
and 400000 civilian chechens.

>36500 chechen militants

Nigger, where are you taking these numbers from? alone in the frist war there were onlt 3.000 rebels, they were alot less in the second one. and the russian casualites is alot higher, around 100k

50000 chechens
about 200000 foreign fighters.

>100 k

i thnk u confuse afgan war, their was 110k soviets peak.

Hitler gifted you tirol for some reason, occupation is not the right way to call it.

OP is a Somali but also just because. you fuck some black girl doesn't mean you know all of Africa's physical variation.

Nigerians vary leaps and bounds

>topic is Nigeria
>off railed to Russian war crimes
Euroshits just can't stay focused can they

would rather have Christian Ethiopian gf 2bh

damn she's a cutie. I wouldn't mind giving all my heart and soul to her.

Its really astonishing that someone can just do shit like that and it doesn't fuck them up in the head even slightly.

what does that have to do with the somalian girl in the picture?

>off railed

Nigerians don't look like that.
She looks more east African.

Nigerians look like this.

>implying it fucking doesn't.
>implying they weren't fucked in the head to begin with.