Do you respect his opinion?

Do you respect his opinion?
Is he a consumer whore or does he actually know a significant amount about technology?

help me Sup Forums

bump

black people don't own PCs. It's just not true. The only device black people own is stolen iPhones and the PlayStation 4.

Seems to just be a box reader, possibly with less knowledge than Linus. I do respect his opinion though.

>watching tech youtubers
I can read spec sheets myself thank you

Apple will bring on tech nig so they can stick "seal of dope" stickers on the box to increase sales by ten fold.

I don't respect his profession, so I don't watch his kind.
It takes more intelligence to drive a truck than to read labels off a box, it is sad that he is more likely to survive being bad at his job.

>respect his opinion

what opinion? he just reads labels and boxes.

>AYO HOL UP
>U BE SAYIN DAT I CANT SHILL DOPE STUFF FOR MONEY?

only after murdering everyone in the house to steal it and get arrested the next day
also pretty sure op's pic is a pajeet

He good. Nice reviews. Big muscular hands as a bonus

Nah, Michael Fisher is bae

>He fits literally no negative stereotypes about black people and yet you still bring up this garbage.

Plz Kill yourself senpai.

He is good. He is entertaining. He owns a Tesla. Most of Sup Forums is just autistic and hates how rich he is. Nothing more and nothing less.

He never actually says his true opinion, he just tells you the specs and says it's good for x bad for y. I can figure that shit out when I read the specsheet myself.

Wide audience, good camera gear, and he wastes it.

>nigger
Obviously not.

he is the leading cause of autism among teenagers

he is a nigger, so of course not lol

His stuff is way beyond my pay grade.
I just watch him for the production values and the shiny tech, for entertainment, not information.
Nothing he every said or didn't say contributed to any of my decisions.

Right now he just want all BLACKED.....

This guy has a way better presentation style.

>Apple will bring on tech nig so they can stick "seal of dope" stickers on the box to increase sales by ten fold.
I love technigger but this is just too good

I prefer LTT :^)

HEY GUYS

THIS IS AUSTIN

His haircut confuses the SHIT out of me. I keep thinking he's some conehead nigger or something.

>google shill
>not subtle about it
>only reviews phones, apple crap, and overrated shit
>reddit trends make up his content

Hahahaha

>heyWHATISUPGUYS
ftfy

>no negative stereotypes
>black
That's a pretty big one desupai

>Is he a consumer whore or does he actually know a significant amount about technology?

I don't know who this football player is but I doubt he knows much about technology, why would he?

i prefer /ourgal/

No he doesn't. He's cringy as fuck and he looks and sounds like he's a bad attitude most of the time. Also the music in his videos is distracting and pointless

Is she Dominican or something?

he is a consumer whore, sometimes he complains about stupid ass shit only a chad who knows shit about what he is talking about would complain.

if you watch his videos cosely he doesnt actually review anything. He just lists specs, he rarely gives an opinion on anything.

He just puts things simply for the plebs. If you want anything more in depth there are plenty of other channels and websites around.

Also if you care about benchmarks on phones in 2017 you are insane (especially since nearly everything is running the 835)

She's either Puerto Rican or Dominican

False.

>good looking, well spoken young black man

He's perfect for marketing, nothing more.

Would respect him more if he wouldn't already come from a rich family.

Well Sup Forums is filled with a bunch
of poverty line basement dwellers who hate on people that are more successful.

We got a salty basement dweller lol.

give it back, tyrone

No need to I work unlike you. ;-P

she's not a nigress though

(((fisher)))

I don't know stealing and selling cracks counts as work nowadays

If Indian people are inferior, why is it that Indian-Americans have the highest average income than any other ethnic group in USA and Canada. And why is it that there are more Indian CEOs/total Indians than any other ethnicities in the US and Canada (ex: ethnically German CEOs divided by total amount of ethnically Germans) etc etc. And just to remind you India has the most stronger history and culture of the planet, very rich culture and history that spans thousands of years. India has two religions of its own, hinduism and buddhism, when USA and EU use religion from Middle East. India growing faster than any country, more than 1 billion people, nuclear weapons, powerful armed forces, a democracy, economic strenght = unmatched, and will be a superpower by 2030.

Also India in IT is verry strong, India hosts hundreds of Western companies now, and Indian immigrants quickly become CEOs in American company. India has more programmers than the entire population of Australia and Canada combined.

thizzAHHstin

Her voice makes me want to kill myself but her tots make me want to cream myself ?????

here's a rule of thumb: Youtubers are consumer whores and paid shills. All of them. Every last one. Don't watch any of them.

Well sitting in your mothers basement and using my tax money to buy anime figurines does not count as work.

Well I can agreee that the Indians that come to the US are doing better compared to the average American. I am pretty certain that India is not going to become a superpower anytime soon.

>Shitty infrastructure
>Horrible humans rights violations
>Poor treatment of women and other minorities
etc

Hi there are no black people where I live.
How does it feel to be black. Can you still feel sun? Can knife damage your skin? Do you have some sort of super powers like running very fast maybe as flash as flash in comic series? I think I heard about some black person called Usaima Thunderbolt that is really fast .

designated

Reading this with Indian accent makes it way more fun than it already is.

what's your job, chocolate man?

Succesful_in_2017 = Tech + prostitution + youtube + feminisms

Same here, yes I can feel the sun. Yes a knife can damage my skin, I do not posses any crazy superhuman powers.

Does it get any more 14yo than this?

I am currently a college student, I have a few jobs: I help run a non for profit in Brooklyn, manage a hydroponics lab for a top tier uni and, I work at a computer helpdesk at my school. What do you do pale man?

Why do people always do this? Care about your own achievements not others. Who cares if indian-americans are successful while you don't do shit.

Report and ignore. You can bet 100 bucks that he is a Sup Forumsshitter as well. Black bros are based specially those who use Sup Forums casually since there's constant racism.

no he's ugly

you see, these people are "Black People". They're different from niggers in a measurable way since they can actually form a thought process. respect

Probably not, the kid has probably sits in front of his thinkpad and jerk off to 2d girls.
He's still better looking compared to your fat ass.

go away uggo

can confirm caribbean, looks like a boricua (Puerto Rican). Only they can form such disgusting face structures and pair them with thicc proportions.

Lose weight fatty ;-0

Black People>Niggers
Black people are smart, logical, and relatable. Niggers just enjoy belittling everyone, shouting out racist slurs and fucking shit up if they can get away with it. Its like white people and trailer trash.

lawl but im not even fat?

I watch his content, the editing is shaky sometimes but his critique seems honest. I'm not doubting there are some paid videos on there but they're subtle as hell. PocketNow is best tho

lawl but im not even ugly :-P

Why is he rich? where does he come from?

Well that is bummer.
I guess you would be at least good ninja because of your advantage at night.
I kinda hoped you are cool like Luke Cage.

I do not believe that he has any idea about technology from engineering side. If he has,then he hides it perfectly.

For me he is like that white dude unboxing stuff for living. Maximum they could do is to read label"Mechanical kb with leds"

Welcome to this episode of Epiiiic unboxing
today we got phone,you can do phone calls,you can do text messages and best of all you can listen to music! epyyyyc. It has pink color! Epiiiic. Oh wou i clicked something and now it is like flash-light! Epiiic.

yeah that is about it.

no one ever talked about you? -.-

I own the non profit and the hydroponics lab and the school

Lol I highly doubt you own a ivy league uni and a non for profit. I pretty sure you don't even own the computer you are typing this on.

>all those redditors posting here
gtfo my board

Oh sorry I couldnt tell you what the uni is because I own like 500 or something I lost count

Lol ok poor fag.

Do you want to know how I know you're a nigger?

Go on lol, entertain us.

fuck it's summer already.

Damn, Linus is short as fuck

I have a speed boat

Who is that nigger?

go ahead, I'm whiter than 60% of americans already lol

I like him a lot, his production quality is top notch, and his voice and the way he explained things make him entertainment to watch even if you're not interested in actually buying the product he's reviewing, I actually bought an HTC one and tried out Cyanogedmod because of his videos,
also as a person, he is one of the most productive people I've seen, he graduated from college while doing constant YouTube videos and playing on a sport team, that's a great achievement.

I'm reading a lot of sour commends here, just reading the labels? No, he actually tried out the devices, even on sponsored videos he mention the things he doesn't like about the products, he doesn't go into full detail of each product, but that's because he doesn't need to, his videos are not aimed at people that what every little detail of a product, but rather tech enthusiat that like to keep up with trends on gadgets and what to have a general idea of what's new, and it's proveen a success so far.

Go away Tyrone no one invited you here.

i respect 3/5's of his opinion

I thought Xbox was the nigger's console

I stopped watching him after he posted a video celebrating "marriage equality". His content was okay otherwise, though.

I laughed way harder at this than I should've.

you aren't even black you mulatto

Poo in loo

>his opinion?
He doesn't have any.

racist much?