Is uBlock Origin the best ad blocking extension out there? No malicious shit itself?

Is uBlock Origin the best ad blocking extension out there? No malicious shit itself?

adBlocking is basically piracy user
are you some kind of criminal

Stop using adblockers, you are literally killing companies and other people indirectly from preventing them an income on their hard earned work. Do you want people to spit on your work and stamp on your face?
Stop, using, adblockers.

Yup, that's her. She's all grown up now though and is a disgusting roastie.

Until the dev decides to do something dodgy it is decent. Only unrequested connection I notice is it phones home if you click the 3rd party filter tab but apparently it is all legit according to the wiki.

gross

uBlock Origin is a piece of shit as it only hides the ads instead of completely blocking them from downloading

Meh, she's alright If it were the 1600's, she'd be the village
>Everyone wants to fuck her and probably marry her
But then again she'd probably have gotten married closer to the first pic versus these..

What's better?

Adblock Plus™

lol

have you ever kissed a girl?

haha

A few. One was a tuber slut. Another was infertile. The third was a fat cunt but at least I fucked her too.

why are you posting underage chinese girls

That's, at minimum, two different people.

So what is the maximum? 4 different people?

More

both ublock origin and abp do 'cosmetic filtering', that is hiding elements that are not possible to block as they are not seperate elements of the page (like a portion of text)

there is no other way

>ads
>hard earned work

do you want people to spit on your time and stamp on your face?
pathetic mindset; absolutely disgusting

TAKE MY MALWARE

seeing this grill always make my dick twitch. reaching 5M ads blocked had the same effect.

KE KE KE, they took my bait. Feel good man

>different IP
nice try pajeet

best adblock is noscript

i wanna impregnate Tsuruko