SAMSUNG IS LITERALLY SPYWARE

>SPY-PHONE Samsung’s ‘peeping Tom’ smartphones can listen and watch what you do on the web while monitoring your emails to target you with ads

archive.fo/LBQL1

iPhone is the ONLY SPYWARE-FREE phone! Apple is the ONLY MAJOR company that doesn't SPY on you and doesn't make money off YOUR DATA!

Samshit fans BTFO! Samsung cucks on a suicide watch! All the anti-Apple pajeets BTFO! Time for all you losers to kys!

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2017/6/8/15762968/apple-china-employees-consumer-data-theft-scam
pcworld.com/article/2986988/privacy/the-price-of-free-how-apple-facebook-microsoft-and-google-sell-you-to-advertisers.html
archive.fo/LBQL1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And what about chinks selling your data?
theverge.com/2017/6/8/15762968/apple-china-employees-consumer-data-theft-scam
Stop your shill this instant and get a real job, you street shitter.

link is a screamer

samsung... please go out pf business.

yeah I'm sure my galaxy s3 running lineage 7.1.2 is spying on me :^)

Apple also sells your data.

pcworld.com/article/2986988/privacy/the-price-of-free-how-apple-facebook-microsoft-and-google-sell-you-to-advertisers.html

>The SUN

heh

All iOS versions have backdoors. Only SailfishOS can be trusted.

Don't use swears

Apple doesn't sell your data you stupid idiot.

[citation needed]

>t. iToddler

That is some bullshit! My cheap pos no name chink phone doesn't seem so bad right now.

can't prove a negative, Mr Poojeet

>still no evidence

That's what I thought.

Again, Apple sells your data as evidenced in

So?

>iPhone is the ONLY SPYWARE-FREE phone

bollocks. Whatever I talk about IRL (i.e NOT search for on the internet) comes up as adverts on my fucking social media feeds. Instagram is the biggest shithouse for listening to my conversations. Here's a list of shit I've spoken about IRL that have appeared on my social media adverts plus the reasons why I've never searched for them on the internet

>KP Nuts
never searched for. Spoke about in the pub one night

>Passport renewals
Friend of mine was chatting shit about the process. My passport is valid. Never searched for online.

>Drones
I have zero interest in them. They started appearing in ads after a conversation my father in law had with me

>"Beat The Loan Sharks"
started appearing after I told my wife that my fave kind of shark was a loan shark

>England Cricket
I'm welsh and working class. My manager was bullshitting about cricket last week to which I told him i had no interest. Now instagram seems to think otherwise.

There are more examples, but these are recent ones. Fuck apple for allowing this shit to go on.

I worked for Apple on the phone. I found celebs addresses for fun. The most they got are phone numbers/email addresses/physical addresses. Also when you last backed up to iCloud, how many photos you have backed up, the names of your photo albums, how many contacts, crap like that.

Unless this was from Apple corporate, I doubt they could get more than I saw in the store. Unless they physically stole it from the phones people gave them.

Samsung that explosives company?

Samsung shill detected

Prove it, I'm monitoring you from headquarters and you can't prove it ;p seriously though can somone prove it other than empirical evidence?

Stop saying this with a tone that they would be facts if you can't provide proof. The correct way to say what you were saying is "I am personally not aware that Apple would be selling people's data". That way you don't need to provide proof. Any harder claims and you do need to provide proof. Your tone implies that you know something about it that others don't.

MFW no linux phones

>trust any gook products
>trust any corportation products

Google will kill Linux on Android with Fuschia and Magenta

i wonder how many messaging apps they'll make for it

>archive.fo/LBQL1
>the sun
How about less fake news?

Ever heard of Carrier IQ? It's in almost every iTurd. Also, Nexus phones with Lineage OS don'thave this problem.

Now poo in the loo, shill.

Sailfish OS sends diagnostic data to Jolla. Please kill yourself.

Android phones all use Linux. Linux is probably the number one most used kernel at this point.

I just checked the Legal information of my Samsung device and there was nothing about beacons in it.

However, if you make a Samsung account you get the shown privacy policy. So the answer is don't make a Samsung account. It's completely unnecessary to use the device anyway.

>Apple clearly states on its privacy policy that it uses pixel tags and web beacons on its websites, online services, interactive apps, emails and adverts
>but says it will not share your IP address (which can identify your location, name and personal details) with third parties.
Oh thank god you're not sharing my IP address.

Optional diagnostics. It's almost entirely open source, you can disable anything.

Android and sailfish, idiot.

This.

>carrieriq
i remember that video. has the guy shot himself on the back of the head while tied to a chair yet?

Which video? I'm talking about the spyware built into most phones.

the video exposing carrieriq. i remember the shitstorm on Sup Forums when it was posted here a few years ago.

Linux is the most popular kernel in smartphones, you gigantic faggot.

Ever heard of Android?

>Time for all you losers to kys!
That's not how you get new customers, Rajeesh. Bad shill! $0.02 have been subtracted from your Apple account.

>iPhone is the ONLY SPYWARE-FREE phone! Apple is the ONLY MAJOR company that doesn't SPY on you and doesn't make money off YOUR DATA!
Fuck off. What's with all the blatant apple shills this week? It's too obvious.
Sage, report and hide.