This guy is your new Google manager

>spend 4 years studying compsci
>slave away spending 8+ hr days programming projects and studying hard algorithms
>spend 4+ hr / day programming various crap on Github do you can put it on a resume
>spend months preparing for tech interviews
>go through grueling Google interviews and spend whole days interviewing with various groups at Google that are full of SJWs, pajeets, trannies and other degenerates
>finally get a job
>end up being managed by a guy who submitted a rap song about Africans, Obama and other bullshit

isn't tech fucking GREAT, Sup Forums??

bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/39997839/harvard-student-submits-a-hip-hop-album-as-his-final-dissertation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=02YGmaEiUAw
telegraph.co.uk/education/2017/06/07/british-universities-slip-world-rankings-experts-blame-pressure/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

D3L3T TH15

>Senior students at Harvard aren't usually expected to write dissertations but if they want to graduate with honours, they do have to do one.

In other words this is extra work that had nothing to do with him passing the other exams and coursework.

hahaha

op is just an assblasted racist

>>end up being managed by a guy who submitted a rap song about Africans, Obama and other bullshit

"Diversty" hires are going to bite these companies in the ass.

Hiring unqualified & unskilled Niggers for the sake of hiring niggers only makes them look worse.

You always need a team of good engineers to carry the 1 or 2 incompetent diversity hires on your team.

And of course, when the project's done, your boss with thank the Nigger first, because it makes good PR and photo ops.

It's come to the point where most blacks in tech companies are only there to fill quotas and do pretty much nothing.

>You always need a team of good engineers to carry the 1 or 2 incompetent diversity hires on your team.

This. I worked for Yahoo and now a startup.

Left Yahoo because Mayer put out an edict to promote all the women engineers & black engineers... I ended up with the most incompetent black woman in the world as a boss.

Of course, the product failed and the team was disbanded... but you can guess the Diversity hire kept her job and got put into another high profile project.

>a black gentleman is upset
Affirmative
Action

HAHAHAHHAHA.

America confirmed for a FUCKING JOKE! Whole country's just a giant fucking joke!

Google BOZOMA ST JOHN

Basically became head of Apple Music because : black woman! Ended up completely fucking up the Beats merger. Fucked up the Apple music redesign. Let Spotify, Google, and Pandora eat Apple's lunch.

Got a multi million dollar severance for getting fired.

lol

Diversity Hires at its best

1)Slave for a little while to earn big bux
2)simultaneously start investing in stocks or crypto coins or other successful industries.
3)get the hell out of jewgle
4)open your business and make a successful rival to jewgle.Don't hire any pajeets, sjws etc
5)Win.
Bonus step: while working at jewgle, act like a trojan. Keep an eye open at all their malpractices. Secretly disrupt their projects. Cause uneasiness among employees by playing office politics. At the time of leaving the company, leak their project data online.

youtube.com/watch?v=02YGmaEiUAw

>slave
Fired for racism honky.

As a Chinese engineer, I used to hate niggers for getting some fucking amazing positions that they had ZERO qualificaitons for. But now, I realize that it's not the niggers fault. It's the white people's fault for forcing these unqualified Niggers into Jobs that they have no idea how to do.

Affirmative Action & quotas are an absolute joke and possibly the most Racist policy I have seen in any country...

>Le Dolan tier racist skews reality

Don't the Chinese and Asians in general experience the opposite in that they're judged more harshly and receive less points of some type when being considered for a certain high prestige schools?

>Affirmative Action & quotas are an absolute joke and possibly the most Racist policy I have seen in any country...

Welcome to 'Merica

Can confirm. Born poor white boy, I have been utterly fucked by affirmative action.

source?

All I can find is that she left for Uber.

That's my point... Asians have to score higher, do more extracurricular, and excel to get into top schools.

Where as a nigger can be a fucking C student and get into the top US university just because of the color of his skin and extra curricular like "street paint artist"

WTF IS THAT SHIT 'MERICA???!?!?!

>Got a multi million dollar severance for getting fired.
no she didn't.

so that's what happened to Gerald from "Hey Arnold"

> compsci
> tech
> Hiring at a multi national Corp

...None of these are the same.

Can confirm this.

The UC School system is one of the worst offenders, they basically just make up any excuse to enroll an unqualfied black kid over asians, whites, latinos, etc.

California is full of blacks who have Affirmative Action "college degrees", but can't do basic algebra or spell.

Anything that makes OP salty af is great tbfh

>Senior students at Harvard aren't usually expected to write dissertations
seriously ? you don't have to write a dissertation if you want to graduate from university in america ?

You absolutely do.
There are a minimal amount of college grads on Sup Forums

And that's why Apple is getting more and more relevant.

It's not because he's black that he's lying though. You're implying he's a bad hire. Surely a Harvard Comp Sci degree is still better than these self proclaimed experts on Sup Forums.

so you just don't have to write one at harvard ? i don't really get the logic. are there no standards ?

>WTF IS THAT SHIT 'MERICA???!?!?!

Feel sorry for you senpai. IMO America is going through an ugly phase of racism. In 20 years, people will look back and talk about BLM in the same manner as the KKK.

Remember how the KKK started? "we're just protecting white lives: white lives matter!"

I never really got the point of dissertations.
It is just a months work.

Also, I just found the IP I'm using had been banned in all board on 2014. I suppose that is what I get for using IPv4.

>people will look back and talk about BLM in the same manner as the KKK

BLM is a racist fucking hate group that you Americans love for some reason.... fucking shameful & embarrasing for you 'mericans.

I wish I was black

>I never really got the point of dissertations.
>It is just a months work.
what the fuck ? maybe at an indian university.

I'm from Chicago... BLM has been a cancer here, destroying the city for years, and now 3/4 of chicago is one continuous crime zone. I need to move away.

On undergraduate level I meant.
Definitely an MSc or PhD takes years.

>(((white people's)))

No you don't.

Related:

telegraph.co.uk/education/2017/06/07/british-universities-slip-world-rankings-experts-blame-pressure/

Well a Squinty eyed Chink like yourself seems a bit upset at this, why? How does it effect you?

>tfw went to a crappy state school, graduated and still don't know what a dissertation is

Would Sup Forums be okay with hiring a black guy or a woman if he had better credentials than the other candidates?

This. Fucking crackers

of course not, you're talking to a bunch of racist neet anime faggots

no

It would depend on how they smell and behave

>Finishing my degree in like 3 weeks then on to an internship.
>No fucking clue what a dissertation really is.
Mine is the equivalent of a public university though.

>Twenty-year-old Obasi Shaw called the >10-track album Liminal Minds and says it >combines "elements of Middle English poetry >with issues of racial identity in America".

>He says it was inspired by Geoffrey Chaucer's >The Canterbury Tales and his own hobby of >writing rap music and spoken word poetry.

Most of Sup Forums considers this guy as a village idiot but most Sup Forums probably hasn't ever read Chaucer.

Why does Sup Forums care about this man's hobby, anyway? OP is clearly fucking retarded.

Assume they behave and smell exactly as the other candidates.

>studying hard algorithms

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, no.

This summarizes Sup Forums UNIT

>hires a bunch of foreigners
>company soon falls in value to worthlessness
my my you don't say..

>Sup Forums UNIT
I shouldn't have laughed so hard.

Putting the Sup Forums into gangster

>corporate espionage
thas illegal, and your post is illegal
prepare thyself for v&ing

Yea sure, but if they act like stereotypical black people no.
The guy can rap in his spare time though if he wants I wouldn't care as long as he leaves his political shit at home.
He's far less destructive than the rioters, protesting through music is fine.

Probably not, they make me feel uncomfortable.

it's literally a terrorist group at this point
hilarious part is the gobbermint wont admit it bcos it's home grown terrorists.

>Remember how the KKK started?
weren't they a social club, like 80% of america was apart of, wasn't white only..
then some shitbags came along and tarnished its name/image
kind of like what's habeeebening with BLM

So.. they're the black KKK?

Sure, if it's educated, why not? Too bad those kind on black people are pretty rare (at least in my country)

BLM and the KKK are completely incomparable. As a first, BLM is a protest movement. As a second, the KKK has regional chapters with significant organization and structure.

Thirdly, BLM, contrary to reactionary propaganda, is not a terrorist organization. The supposed footage of BLM "instigating riots" are either video edits in attempt to demonize the movement or are the result of unsubstantiated claims pushed by reactionary propaganda organs.

The fact is: the media never portrays protest groups in a positive light, if at all. It doesn't matter if it is CNN or Fox reporting on BLM, the story will have a bias against BLM.

I didn't have to write a dissertation for my undergrad BSc in Australia. That shit is only if you want honours or post grad qualifications.

born a white guy with decent off parents, can still confirm. lucky my parents did good tho lol.

there's still good companies out there tho. don't lose hope.

Yes. It's a job. Not something personal.

>your facts are wrong
>listen to my propaganda instead!
>not realizing both groups have an eerily similar start, peak and downfalls

>As a second, the KKK has regional chapters with significant organization and structure.
>implying BLM doesn't
>implying it wasn't entirely different upon its inception as to what it is now
>implying people didn't desert the cult group soon after operatives decided to tarnish its reputation because of how large and powerful it had become

>Thirdly, BLM, contrary to reactionary propaganda, is not a terrorist organization.
>leaders threaten to riot in cities where trolls provoke them
>doing massive city/business damage and hurting any opposition
>is organized by a group who want to do this
how in your mind is that not a terrorist organization? they're not peaceful protesters.

Dissertations in the US are typically for graduate students.
Your Master's presentation is typically referred to as your thesis - your PhD is your dissertation.

Have you never had a job? Or deal with incompetent unqualified colleagues who can't even hold a conversation about the topic which you're supposedly experts in?

Next you're gonna tell me that antifas going around calling everyone who looks at them funny a fascist is perfectly acceptable too. Do you know what BLM, Antifas, and Stalin all have in common? They all enacted violence in the name of social justice and they all allowed emotion to guide the violence. Stalin's leadership saw a shitload of innocent farmers get murdered. Who will be the victim of your "justice?"

You probably don't have to answer, because I believe cooler heads are prevailing and your asinine movements are losing steam.

>unironically believing antifa incites violence when it's actually retarded trumpsters
Wew lad

Btw just so you know everyone that enacts black bloc tactics isn't antifa, many are anarchists, and edge lords that just want to fuck shit up

Someone nuke this shit country already!

>incites violence
I said enacted, which I'm 100% sure has happened, as there's video evidence of those instances. But if you want to talk about inciting violence, well that goes even beyond antifas. Do you not recall mere days ago when Kathy Griffin released a staged photograph of her holding Trump's decapitated head? How do you figure that's not inciting violence? More specifically to your claim, though, you should probably google "punch a fascist." I do believe that rallies and protests see violence instigated by both sides, but there's been an outpouring of support of violence from the left over the past few years that hasn't been matched by the right.

This is not about the left vs. Trump. The left has been going down this path for a while. Trump just happened to come along and present himself as the perfect unifying target for the entire left. He's been painted as a fascist, which he is not, because it allows the justification of violence against him and his supporters. He's ignorant and crass, he's making bad decisions and he doesn't belong in office, but he's not a fascist. North Americans have no qualifications to make that assessment and it's a fucking joke that Starbucks sipping yuppies think they can.

harvard graduate starting as an intern?

only for a master's degree

Except it's his supporters that are being violent. You can't exclude people where it's convenient. There hasn't been this big a resurgence in hate groups and white supremacy in a while, and Trump sure did a bullshit job at denouncing them. I won't deny there are people on the left committing violent acts, that's a fact, however, point a blind eye toward the people doing the same shit on the right is disengenuous to say the least. Kathy Griffin is a retard who got what she deserved.

>most Sup Forums probably hasn't ever read Chaucer
yeah well I doubt that guy read CLRS

The KKK was originally a state's rights group, and to this day is primarily composed of people in favor of a weaker federal government, not racists. There was a Canadian guy on /k/ who bought and resitributed some Order of the White Camelia morale patches from the Imperial Wizard of the Tennessee KKK. Appearently he had a long lecture about it because the Klansman wanted to be sure only the right people got the patches, and outright demanded Sup Forums not be sold any. The racist KKK meme was a smear campaign by the federalists.

if the KKK was a racist organization why would they accept black and hispanic recruits

HOL UP

>be english major
>decide to write about what you know
>black oppression in the expression of poetry combined with music
>get shit on for doing a creative poem.

why is he at google tho...

Are you implying most of Sup Forums has never gotten to highschool?

>Blame White people for not hiring negroes
>Blame White people for hiring negroes

I guess White people just can't get a break.

Also, obligatory: (((white))) ((((((people))))))

>blind eye

>I do believe that rallies and protests see violence instigated by both sides

I'm not talking about people turning tribal. People do dumbass shit in large groups. I'm talking about the willingness of people on the left to support and justify violence, just as you're doing right now. You're grasping at such straws that you completely ignore parts of what I said in order to make your point. People on the right don't do this, and it's a good thing since they're the ones with all the guns, which isn't to say that they should shoot people on the left, but to point out that your implication that Trump supporters are more violent isn't borne out by mass shootings at Trump rallies.

Because management doesn't require you to be as skilful at the task as the people you are managing.

Plus if you put some codemonkey in charge of managing other codemonkeys, that's a waste of his talents.

>People on the right don't do this
Willfully ignorant I see.

Not once have I justified violence btw.

what the fuck does ((((((this))))))) ((((((((shit))))))) mean?

It all works out in the end because asians are the biggest cheaters on planet earth except for a few japs and Taiwanese, Filipinos are a toss up some cheat some don't. You can always catch a Chinese googling for "insert_school_name insert_class github" if you finish the lab you can be certain they're gonna come poke around asking stupid questions while they record your screen with their phone. I honestly hate chinks more than niggers.

(((Jews)))

so OP is just racists for no reason?

ok, please bare with me for a minute. Can you explain to me this Jew thing. Because people act like it's a race, but all I know is it's a religion, Judaism, and people who follow it are Jews. That's different than race.

Please help me understand how Jews can be a race.

I'm not being a smartass, I'm serious. I was born a poor white boy so I'm obviously not college educated. I'm almost 40 years old and my life has been complete shit. Despite getting PERFECT scores on my SATs in school, it wasn't good enough, but all my black peers sure had an easy ride to college.

I agree with this. More money for blacks to go to school is fine, and I'm even willing to admit that maybe racism played some part, but elevating them above their current station fucks everyone, including them (except they're immune from consequences because diversity hire).

dont spoonfeed the redditors, nigger

Well you can be Jewish in the terms of following Judaism, or you can be Jewish in terms of being native to Israel. You can be both or just one. Think of it like two different variables, a string and an integer, but they both have the same name: Jew

Kindly point to the articles debating whether or not it's ok to punch "snowflakes." I've given you two examples of the left supporting violence. I have more. Where are yours?

You're denying that the left is turning violent, which is tantamount to defence.

Managing people is a different skill

But women from Israel are freaking smart and hot. Are the men just the "bad ones" or something?

Nah they're all bad sorry.

Take your lying trash accusations to another board