How often do you study and for what duration?

How often do you study and for what duration?

Everyday all day. Formal work is for the forfeited man.

If you need to study for anything you're retarded.

Sum the primes below 2 million then, right now.

Every day all day between eating or shitposting. Got nothing else to do.

Every day, minus every other Saturday.
Depends on the day.
A couple-few hours average.

t. high school "genius" who got a 3.2 GPA

Never. I am an adult.

>I don't like to enrich myself in learning other subjects
Have fun with your mediocre life.

>adults don't learn

Nigger my job is enriching. I'm a software developer, I learn new things constantly.

My free time is for recreation.

You're on Sup Forums, telling people to do shit computers were literally made for, what the fuck is wrong with you

>i work a shitty job and waste all my free time on eating doritos and watching love live

>I develop CRUD apps all day and go home to cry from my crippling depression

I don't know what that is and I do paleo
>apps
Haha

>i shitpost NEET nonsense all day long on Sup Forums

Study? As in explicitly studying material for the sake of learning something, usually of a topic that I have no interest in? Just about never.

Honestly, the best way to go about school and studying is to learn how to learn. It sounds like bullshit fortune-cookie-speak, but hear me out. Some students can't learn in an auditorium setting. Others can't learn from listening to teachers. Others can't learn without 1-on-1 tutoring. Etc.

I learned that the path of least resistance for me absorbing information is a three-fold approach. Listening to the instructions, watching an example, and trying to perform that example along with the instructor (often in a race, to see if I understand it well enough that I can eventually figure it out before the teacher goes through this repeat example).

I never did homework at home (can't focus, just wanna play vidya and shitpost on the internet). I just went to the college class early, did my homework right before class started. Additionally, I _never_ studied at home. For ANY subject.

A friend of mine that graduated as a CS major (I went CE) was a book learner. They couldn't keep up with the teacher, ever, but preferred to go at their own pace, reread examples on previous pages, look at answers to confirm their work, etc. The school books were they only way he could learn effectively.

You really need to find out how you best learn and really work on that to remove as much resistance as possible. Because I learned best by listening, watching, and racing the teacher, it worked out for me and I graduated 3rd in a class of 300 IT related graduates without studying.

Even today, I don't study. I do enjoy reading articles and reviews and such on products and I do like to learn, but I wouldn't count that as studying, as I'm not doing it for a school course or to further my education, I'm doing that learning as a hobby. No different than learning how to get good competitively in Street Fighter; It's not studying, but it's still learning.

Just about every day, usually audio synthesis, signal processing, or maybe if you wanted to be generous you could count suping up emacs as studying lisp

literally one line of code you brainlet.

I think he knows the line. I think he wants to know if you know it?

07:00-22:00 everyday in May and June.

Segmented intervals under a hour for the rest of the year, where i tell myself the lie that i "slowly absorb the content and gain a deeper understanding".

Only during the days before an exam of course.

Unironically this. People say not to cram before exams because of burnout, stress, and so on. I actually retain information better when I force myself to focus on nothing but a single thing all day; the pressure helps keep me in focus and in a way make my brain actually care enough to remember shit.

Different methods for different people I suppose.

Haven't studied once in my life, never needed to.

>i don't need to learn
This is why Sup Forums is full of borderline retarded autists who can't achieve shit in their life but pretend they do.

I was so smart I literally never needed to study for 18 years straight.
No one ever noticed it, while I kept fucking the whole classes and teachers in the ass.
So I never learnt how to study.
Of course it bit me in the ass when I discovered I would need that skill at the university, when you had to learn whole fucking books for a single exam, and from then on.
So here I am at 25, completely unable to gain skills, and handling papers for a living.
But at least I can outsmart and out-autism everyone in the room.
kek

What's studying?

Why the fuck is project management a required subject for my computer science degree?

I envy your nice 777

Every day for 3h

It's amazing how accurately this describes me, minus the nasty doritos. Delete this