Tips on getting a Filipina gf

Tips on getting a Filipina gf

1. They don't like assholes
2. False: The whole white is godmode only applies to shitty poor and ugly flips
3. They are obsessed with the idea of love and "foreverever" so they don't care about money given that enough bond had been accumulated
4. They like confidence and humour. Most like slapstick but there are some who understands British humour
5. They are very social and would need to go out with you and their friends at least 4 times a week
6. Always text or message them when you get home otherwise prepare yourself for the cold shoulder
7. The majority loves indie music
8. They work too so remember to ask them about it and just go along when they talk shit about some other bitch at work
9. Majority hates cigarettes
10. They love non english western languages so speak to them in your language from time to time. East Asians, Other Asians, Arabs and Indians should refrain from doing this

Hopefully you cuckolds get a gf thia year, I am rooting for you guys and just sacrificed 2 chickens to give you goodluck

only know two Filipino girls (twins) and they're both very slaggy 2bh

>not just being a manipulative asshole
works universally

Yeah but it usually backfires at the latter end unless her "feelings" are too strong.

Slaggy?

> loves indie music

No

> understand British humour

No

> go out 4 times a week

No

Piss off, wanker.

> they work

No

> don't care about money

No

> ask them about work

No

Avg Filipina looks like shit why would i waste money on her

> most like slapstick

No

>a british sex tourist's guide to fucking a toddler

> the majority

No

> thinks he's british by using "wanker"

No

>tfw no tiyanak finding, aswang hunting, kabayo riding, carabao herding, baboy wrestling, lechon roasting, lumpia cooking, pancit making, sinigang eating,duwende stomping, forest loving, /r9k/ posting, qtp2t filipina gf

it's a good feeling desu

> get a gf this year

No

>10. They love non english western languages
Does it matter which ones?

Also, in my limited experience, I can confirm most of these, however, for #5, I notice a lot of them are homebodies and just spend time with family in their free time.

>East Asians, Other Asians, Arabs and Indians should refrain from doing this

What about a kang.

>posting low res garbage

>wanting a filipina gf

congrats on the most useless thread in the catalog

Philipinas are turbo normies, caring about reality tv, soaps, pageants, religion, family, gossip etc they would hate the typical Sup Forums user and vice versa.

she's a girlfriend for ants

Explains why I hate most of you guys

Filipina women are shit-tier, only old divorced men can stand them.

They just like something obscure to them. Talk to them in Rus, Kraut or French. Latin is sorta ok to them but some words would sound familiar.

>homebodies

They are.

> 2. False: The whole white is godmode only applies to shitty poor and ugly flips
Its especially godmode if you are what they consider a "real" white guy (=aryan looks)
> ... so they don't care about money given that enough bond had been accumulated
Kek
> ... but there are some who understands British humour
Very rare
> 5. They are very social and would need to go out with you and their friends at least 4 times a week
Maybe if they are rich city-pinas.
With girls from the province its likely that they never went "out" in their lifes, except going to the neighbours house to sing karaoke.
> 7. The majority loves indie music
U consider shitty ameripop, niggarap, 90s trash and kpop "indie"?
> 10. They love non english western languages so speak to them in your language from time to time. East Asians, Other Asians, Arabs and Indians should refrain from doing this
Its only good for giggles, except from some older ex-seamen no one will understand a word.

But I'm fat, user. All women hate fat guys, but Asians especially so.

To get a Flip GF all you have to do is just show up to the Philippines and be white.

Literally all there is to it

>being fat in france

you fucked up bad

Lmao. U got banned? Ayyy

You just gonna leave it at fat?

> thinks a superior 1st world country can get banned

git gud 3rd world shit

Ayyyy lmaao. Damn nigga you mad.

>getting a Filipina gf
B-but why?

> range ban flips when?

>they don't care about money

I know, I know. I'm more strongfat than really just a blob of lard, and I'm not American tier fat either so it's not impossible to get a girl. A tiny minority even likes it. But still. It's definitely a lot more difficult.

I've been working on it for a few months. A drunk girl told me I was handsome, had nice eyes, was a good guy, but that since I'm fat she wouldn't think of dating me. Then all of friends agreed, cackling like drunk hyenas. That was humiliating and a reality check.

how did you get fat in france? I dont understand

how much do you weigh? do people constantly make fun of you or stare at you

11. Don't be ugly.

Filipinas are on another level of crazy. Stay far away

explain

I have always been chubby. I didn't eat shit like sweets or fast food or anything, but always a lot of normal things like red meat, pasta, bread. Wasn't a problem because I played rugby a lot, so I didn't get fatter. After highschool I stopped and gained weight and lost some muscles.

I weight 105 kg for 183cm. Peaked at 115kg. Again, not all of it is fat. I plan on going down at least to 90kg. PAnd no people don't stare at me or make fun of me, how fat did you imagine I was ? A lot of girls don't find me fuckable, sure, but I'm not fat enough that people would make fun of me.

>105 kg for 183cm. Peaked at 115kg
Lol, same as me. But I looked really fat.
Then suddenly lost to 75kgs in half-year and still look fatter than average in my cunt.

* actual size of philipinas

How come you look fatter than average at 75kg for 183cm ? Do you have no muscles at all or something like that ? Are all Russians hungry skeletons ?

>Do you have no muscles at all or something like that
This, thin legs, arms and neck, pretty low bodyfat % overall but still not hungry skeleton type. Too lazy to build muscles desu, so I'm gonna lose moar weight to look like natural skinny man.

How to get Swiss gf:

>have money
or
>be part of a minority
preferably
>have money and be black