Can any Chinese people give there opinion on politics in the west?

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/How-did-Xi-Jinping-rise-to-power#
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not chinese but close and know plenty of chinese here that i talk to about politics.

most chinese are xenophobic and remember that europe and japan literally destroyed their country in the 20th century. people forget, but they teach it as part of their curriculum its still etched onto the minds of their leaders like how past invasions shape russia's military mentality. even more so, there's a fuckton more everyday racism in europe than elsewhere towards asians so it probably shapes opinions.

most stereotype americans as nice and kind people, for some reason because americans abroad are usually top tier, and are indifferent to europeans who tend to have ordinary trash go abroad. asians generally too are huge ameriboos.

with that said, most don't give a shit if your countries went to war tomorrow, they'd care about whether they'd lose money investing but the politics of other countries is not interesting.

ama

What do you think of leftist movements in the west compared to the east?

Also, to prove Chinese, please read this. :3

>asians generally too are huge ameriboos.
Interesting, I have heard most Europeans are referred to as 'American' in some Asian countries lol.

Do you think they hate us then?

they're good and usually more successful

no idea what that says, but here's a picture i took for /brit/

dont care

pahah

Can read this?

not hate, indifferent. alot of chinese education and east asian education emphasizes national history, so they teach that they had a 2000+ year civilization and collective memory kinda stretches longer.

they get annoyed when westerners come in and think they are free to tell them how to live and be proper liberals. americans generally don't do that and weren't colonists in the region so they are viewed more positively.

most really are indifferent, there is a fuckton more politics and cut-throatiness in authoritarian governments (ie chinese politicians still "assassinate" rivals).

a good analogy is that the political mentality is like littlefinger, only really concerned with the practical things. for example they'll make deals with the israeli military and not bitch about how they handle the palestinians like europeans do.

yes
part of text about porcelain during ROC era

Thanks man.

I think it is a good description. I do understand China may have a problem with Britain perhaps for helping to suppress the rebellion and taking control of Hong Kong etc. This being said we had long history of trading with China that I think was good.

?

AMA

yeah purely economic things are different, they can be engaged with political indifference. ie japan and korea may hate each other but are the biggest trade partners.

politics and economics are quite seperate because asians seem to have a strong le merchant mentality, but lately its been intertwining and overlapping so they may use economics to push political things like american foreign policy tends to do.

What do you think of the Chinese Malay straits people? Have a lot of them moved to Singapore? Are Chinese discriminated against in Malaysia?

What is that crazy language your people speak?

Pic related. I'm one of the 74%.

Malays are the Greeks of SEA 2bh

I quite like how the Chinese handled themselves, they were quite reserved 'middle kingdom', and did trade with us, but kept us at a distance. Not allowed to go on their mainland for a long time.

>but lately its been intertwining and overlapping so they may use economics to push political things like american foreign policy tends to do.

You think China will act in an adversarial manner to Europe and the west? If so, how will it end?

>Are Chinese discriminated against in Malaysia?
They have a 'bumiputera' system where Malays and Malay abos (google Aslian people) have priority in buying houses, college admissions, etc.

>Colloquial Singaporean English, better known as Singlish, is an English-based creole """""""""""""""""""""""""language""""""""""""""""""""""""" spoken in Singapore.

People are capable of speaking grammatically sound English - it's been the language of education and the lingua franca for forty? years - but not without a terrible accent.

>Malays are the Greeks of SEA 2bh

>>Are Chinese discriminated against in Malaysia?
>They have a 'bumiputera' system where Malays and Malay abos (google Aslian people) have priority in buying houses, college admissions, etc.

Interesting, do you think most successful Chinese Malays move to Singapore? Malaysia seems pretty hostile to Chinese, and heavily Muslim?

I ask as I sell Chinese Malay antiques online sometimes, and a lot of it goes to Singapore.

Will singapore produce a good animated series/ film any time soon? Taiwan, China, and Korea(both south and north) are already making world wide animations

>do you think most successful Chinese Malays move to Singapore?
I know a lot do, my mum is one of them.

>Malaysia seems pretty hostile to Chinese, and heavily Muslim?
Malaysian chinks are allowed a political party but they're still heavily discriminated against. My grandparents (who are still in Malaysia) won't stop complaining about it.

>Will singapore produce a good animated series/ film any time soon?
No
The arts are heavily ignored here

PRC is completely different, they've essentially purged themselves of their old mentalities with the cultural revolution. now its pretty aggressive as a country. they have yet to back down from the south china seas for example.

the best answer i ever heard was that it moves in cycles now, leaders from the "business" wing of the CCP are the same middle kingdom mentality and are pro-western, while the political wing who's currently in power is much more ruthless and independent. if you are interested in a good analysis, a lot of very good answers came from quora. here's a good source.

quora.com/How-did-Xi-Jinping-rise-to-power#

Interesting.

>Malaysian chinks are allowed a political party but they're still heavily discriminated against. My grandparents (who are still in Malaysia) won't stop complaining about it.

How can Malay abos even compete :3

RARE FLAG
A
R
E

F
L
A
G

>if you are interested in a good analysis, a lot of very good answers came from quora. here's a good source.
>quora.com/How-did-Xi-Jinping-rise-to-power#

Thanks man, will have a look.

adversarial? yeah if it comes to that. they don't have too much politics invested though and are more concerned with controlling the ASEAN nations and the islands surrounding them, ie senkaku, taiwan and spratly. its like why russia focuses on securing ukraine/baltics/crimea.

if it'll ever come down to conflict it'd be at most economic ones ie they become powerful enough to sanction entire nations. they haven't done it yet with their neighbors but i think they'll start using it as a move in the future.

>Malays are the Greeks of SEA
Why?
>Malaysia seems pretty hostile to Chinese, and heavily Muslim?
First yes, and they are Muslims, but they are pretty secular. The only actual hardcore religious region in SEA is Acceh in Indonesia inhabited by salafists.

it is talking about the lid to a barrel or bucket

t. reader of chinese

>Malays are the Greeks of SEA 2bh

Agreed

The Chinese leaders are mostly worried about 80% of their imports coming through the South China Sea.

But war just won't happen. It's too expensive. China isn't maoist anymore. They are businessmen.

Singlish is what I've heard.

And it is not English. Sounds like an esperanto version of english.

Nah m8

Good. Malays are cunts.

>qoura

Lmao

Half the CCP is businessmen and the other half owe the businessmen money.

can you tell us more about the shithole where you live?