Why is Google so successful despite hiring so much tranny filth

Why is Google so successful despite hiring so much tranny filth

AdWords is literally a machine in the basement that prints money.

They could hire 500 trannies at 200K a year with full benefits to do nothing but shove dildos in each other's ass and it wouldn't even come up as a rounding error on their books.

>They could hire 500 trannies at 200K a year with full benefits to do nothing but shove dildos in each other's ass

That's actually what they do at Google.

they hired m00t
everything will go smoothly from now on :)

It was already successful before hiring those freaks.

I work there, and I see a bunch of those freaks walking around.

Nice Jewish company desu

The most efficient programmers have male neurological patterns without the distractions caused by the male specific parts of the endocrine system.
It's evolution, baby.

Trannies should be gassed

Yeah, I'd probably feel the same way if I was deprecated.

>>>r/the_donald

Trannies allow them to fill a certain percentage of the female quota without actually having to hire women.

This way they can say they have many females while in reality they're mostly men.

And the best part is that the feminist SJWs they're trying to please with this bullshit, are the only ones that fall for it.

TL;DR: They're a loophole.

>He doesn't know

>implying
leftypol is the board who controls the narrative on this site

Everyone knows that cute boys who dress up as girls make better programmers

they don't hire that many trannies, the few they have are featured in promotional videos and chill on the roof the rest of the time while real employes actually work on stuff

This, they even make their plans in the open on their board, .

Well you see OP, by hiring specific members of the queer community they are able to fulfill gender quota's and create gender diversity with minimal loss to performance.

Now we just have to convince 3 year old's that they were born in the wrong colour skin, provide them with appropriate pigmentation therapy and we will have a diverse and productive workplace.

They just hire them to fill a quota. All they're good for is showing people they filled a quota.

>It's evolution, baby.
>become sterile
It's the Darwin award, baby.

When hiring diversity you need to put them in special places so they don't do any harm.

I don't think he meant that trannies are the result of evolution.
Just that men being better at programming is.