How do we stop racism?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan–Portugal_relations
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You can't. Humanity sucks

You can't. It's part of humanity

By killing all the non whites then you now have one race left. No more racism

God dammit I was just typing that.

Irish people looks exactly the same as British people and they were treated like niggers on 19th century.

>The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals. ...

>rac is m (medium) wrong
What is rac?

close the country

Boobs.

Its degenerate western homosexual propaganda

t. Putin

kill all europeans

rac = rock against communism
and it is always right

cis genocide desu

this.

north american whites are fine.

europeans need to die.

Eliminate the goyim

Let me fuck your women.

t. Muhaj

How can I not be racist after meeting non-whites?

We're doing it through interbreeding right now, m8. Pls provide jap qts to hurry the process along.

They make some nice catchy tunes. Stahlgewitter and that one shit. The Nationalist I think. Damn I miss listening to those

b-- but UK isn't Europe.
UK is UK.

>t. Count Richard Nikolaus von Coudenhove-Kalergi

Prove racism is wrong

Teach people to respect reach other at school and have no tolerance for racist behaviour

The UK is quintessentially European -- we are a cornerstone of it. As such, we accept our duty to dilute the white race.

Send us your women posthaste.

>Tolerance for everything but ideas:DDD

Racism now means meritocracy.

hahahah is that real?

Fatties are cucked af.

We all Sudoku and let the other races March together in harmony and peace

Racial quotas?

kill whitey

Shut up Obama.

so is Sup Forums. close this whole site as a starter. it doesnt bother me at all.

someone shop racism is right

Stamp out erroneous belief constructs and impose correct beliefs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan–Portugal_relations
Iberians discovered your country. We should have killed all of you when We had the enough forces.

But then we wouldn't have anime girls and then there would be no one for me to direct my affections onto.

*tips fedora*
Not a solution retard. Evolution creates new races(which is a good thing). There was only one race at the beginning do you remember?

Just introduce Culturalism!

Separate the races. That way the source of racism will be cut off.

Imagine if Portugal never discovered them, they would remain beeing nonexistant till today.

>Separate the races. That way the source of racism will be cut off.
This.

Yes.

We must strive to have every country have Irish heritage
Only then will racism end

im startin to like this newfag

>stop racism
by racemixing until there is no clear distinction.

Genetically engineer the ultimate Übermensch so the lower races may know that their squabbles are for nought in the face of the supreme race and give it up.

Tell us your ideas, Bono.

>How do we stop racism?

Kill all non-samurai

>How do we stop racism?
Get rid of the gypsies and turks.

kill all the subraces

kill all the racist people

Give me chinese qt to inseminate

Kill everyone

Just sterilize everyone and no killing is needed

>irish look just like britts

The entire world must bow down and accept the Irish as their unconditional rulers. Only when the Irish are worshiped like Gods will the world know true peace.

Eliminate the other races.
We'll then be able to go back to ethnicism, which is better.

>24-30 MCAT is literal retard tier btw
hispanics and asians confirmed for master-race

DIVERSITY!

Simple, deporting minorities to their original homelands, especially the annoying ones.

you realize you are not white right?

>similiar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians

Totally fine with that

We can control, or rather prune some parts of while steering in a certain direction, evolution.
We've done it with livestock and agriculture, we can do it to humans.

Better education.

It'll never end. it's human nature.

Honestly same
look at people now everywhere fetishizing other races

>determinism
nah

Kill the cancerous racists, rape the other aryans and let the glorious lightbrown masterrace rule forever.

>Racism is wrong.
>How do we stop racism?

Racial segregation is a good idea.

White countries for white people, Asian countries for Asians, Black countries for Blacks.

I think that works quite well since there can be no racism or discrimination because everyone lives in their own country so Blacks can pass laws best for their people and Whites can pass laws best for their people.

>There was only one race at the beginning do you remember?

Don't remember it personally. I'm not THAT old.

Unite Earth under a single government dedicated to instilling universal humanist values in all of its citizens via aggressive propaganda and indoctrination through the education system.

>a fucking leaf baiting
mate that will just make it worse
that's a seed for future wars

So what would the natives/aboriginals in your country do?

with being gods with singularity or some shit

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Not a bad idea but it would have to be federalised to ensure greater participation of decision making and no democratic deficit.

I have read worse proposals on Sup Forums.

>mate that will just make it worse
>that's a seed for future wars

In what way would it be worse?

How can there be racism if you're living in your own countries and there's no way to discriminate?

you can't really say "DA WHYTE MAN IS KEEPIN ME DOWN, HE BE NOT GIVIN ME JOBS AND HE BE DISCRIMINATING SO DATS WHY I BE SELLIN DA CRACK AND SHOOTIN DA POOLICE" when there IS NO whites in that community(or very little, maybe only diplomats or tourists).

Let's just see whose countries are a better and more advanced place to live in 100-200 years time

>So what would the natives/aboriginals in your country do?

I dunno, they drink hand sanitizer and kill eachother anyways, another decade or two of that and they'll have wiped themselves out entirely.

This. Brainwash them while their young.

And force both parents to work 50 hour weeks in order to afford their little one's iphones. That way, they will be too tired to teach children their own ideologies.

the whole world has to be modernized first for this to happen
it won't work if Africa is how it is now hundreds of years behind Europe

8*they're

really makes you think...

Racism wouldn't be necessary if people would fuck off from Europe. Europe is for EUROPEANS, this is not America or Australia.

we have so many different races here we don't have faggots blaming their miserable lives on other races
that shit maybe happens there but not here
and it will make shit worse cuz races won't understand each other and we will return to the good ol days of thinking all other races are savages or some shit

>Brainwash them while their young.
You're wrong. Children don't see races. Racism is something you get brainwashed into.
Yea that's economics. You can solve that without trying to fix racism though. Africa just has to be allowed to develop without unfair globalism from the Washington Consensus institutions.

We already tried that, didn't go to well..

We can stop racism by destroying the evil privileged white race :^)

>You're wrong. Children don't see races. Racism is something you get brainwashed into.

Pretty sure there are huge biological differences in races desu senpai

you do realize that Europeans became immigrant nations cuz of Hitler right?
you're not doing it to be nice you needed those immigrants cuz you had lost too many men in world war 1 and 2

it's biological, to seek conflict and dislike differences in tribes. You can't control human behavior.

We alrwady tried that. Isn't working

>You need them
Maybe as work slaves, 7% of our population is with a job. They are here to keep the wages low.

To kill every white person on this planet

>there are huge biological differences in races
No. Genetically a white person and black person are more similar than two whites or two blacks.
This is still determinism.
>Europe is for EUROPEANS
Yea and North America is for European. And South America is for Europeans. And Australia is for Europeans. And South Africa is for Europeans. And Israel is for Europeans.

Europeans emigrate to other people's countries a lot too you know.

then why do you guys always bitch about the gulf countries using slave workers?
do you wanna be like the gulf countries???

Do Slavs count?

We need a group of people connected through ritual (sort of a inclusive faith for the sake of secrecy and strong bond-making between the group's members) that will dominate all aspects of life without most people being aware of that. This group will be able to influence public and academic thought in order to shape it (and reshape it, when change is neccessary) into a form appropriate for the greater good. In order to avoid public resentment towards this group, they will need to be potrayed as being among the people, as coming from a history of poverty, suffering, persecution and being oppressed. This way, those that are critical of the this leading elite group, will be silenced for speaking against those who had such a hard time in history.

After all that is entirely achieved, getting rid of racism will be easy.

*without

of course not, slavs are not white