/Afr/

Lucy edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wAeB_yl2E90
youtu.be/4gXL97t_uCI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

RIP /afr/

Nah you start these threads at the wrong time

Hi. Technically I live in the African part of Spain.

inb4 Africa begins at the pyrenees

All the /afr/ posters died from ebola
time to go home lads

Do you watch the fence?

Habibi let it die, it had its moment :3

Ceuta?

start these threads at 22.00 - 00.00 CET

2 qt

>SHE FROM EUROPE
youtu.be/wAeB_yl2E90

Same

Dey wuz kk membahs.

He Gon send back all the Mesicans

Holy shit how are people this retarded?

>You'll never give her the BWC

I don't know and I was actually starting to feel bad for him since the kid was so fucking savage. I assume this man gets his news from Instagram and black twitter.

Oh man why are gay people so cringy

Trump's gonna come to Ohio eventually, so I'm preparing myself. I'm gonna get into an argument with these kinds of liberals and spout dank Sup Forums and /pol\ memez the entire time. Also will obliterate them, this kid could have been more savage

Why do Black Americans dickride for Mesicans all of a sudden? And lmaoooo at the monster drinking white guy with shades and confederate flag shirt. The ideal Monster drinker.

People nowadays will do anything for pussy kek

The kid was amazing. Literally killed the gay black guy.

>KK member

Perfectly Thicccc

My dick

Black women BELONG to white cock

You would be shocked to see how many people like that exist. Some black guy was trying to convince me that Beethoven was black holy shit

>WE WUZ COMPOSERS N SHEIT

That shit is cringe. I don't get why they just jump all over Mali. That place got a lot of history, they are even in Civ 5 I think

MLK Jr must be rolling in his grave right now desu senpai. To see the preeminent black group becoming black lives matter must be haunting the lad

My little cousins are obsessed with Mali for some reason . Maybe they learned about it in school (they live in Nigeria)
Yeah I thought the monster guy was just as cringe worthy.

>He's a Horner

Mali is quite interesting. They just have to cleanse the Tuareg problem and they are golden

Why? Are they Durka Durkas?

I will post this pic everyday until IgboWarlord likes her

How old is she?
Looks rather pretty btw.

American universities have GOAT girls, but unfortunately the prettier, the dumber.

Being a decent looking minority makes you that much more attractive in the eyes of these liberal grills

>those ugly feet

Yea some are. Some are nationalists who want their own nation, others are durkas who blow old buildings and people up. They started some shit a couple years ago

Don't know how old she is, but she is anti-Trump so I guess around 12-14 years old

The chicks here are pretty too. The fitness culture is big in Denmark so many chicks have nice bundas.

How's the race mixing meme in Denmark m8?

Cucking is a national sport here

>footfags

It's quite real and visible. But it's usually Danes who engage in it, immigrants usually keeps to themselves.

>tfw will never have a qt Turk gf

>tfw my Adeer caught his son dating a white grill and called the imam to exorcise him

Fun times

As something bad.

Kek, based man tb.h. I don't think my parents would care. My father wouldn't for sure,my mother will just repeat I'm a Muslim and shouldn't have a gf since it's haram.

I'm proud of him desu senpai but he's 18 and at that stage of life where you don't think.

The grill he's with is actually a top qt I'm surprised at how he pulled her

>tfw no Turk gf
I couldn't get a gf if I tried breh. Having severe gyno and 6' wrists with tiny forearms don't help either

Genocide is always the answer.
Disgusting.
Top kek.

>bellybutton piercings
Fucking whores

What happened to all the south Africans?

Busy defending their farms

White African or native?

South Africa is White Africa. Well, it was.

No, the white population in SA was never that large

This.

Also this. They were always the minority.

I wonder what its like to live in namibia
Anyone been there?

no

The exact opposite of finland

no

How sad it is that I have seen very few black female weebs like this. Time to die.

Your view on this black kid and Donald Trump?

Goodbye. Make sure to shoot the brain stem.

I don't care

Why do Somalis look so weird?

*Why do Somalis make such qt parents
FTFY

youtu.be/4gXL97t_uCI

They do?

I'm quite handsome 2bh, you are just jelly ;)

Be truthful and tell me what akata means

Post face then

Its not an Igbo word but it literally translates to "straw hat" in Yoruba. It does not mean cotton picker like Sugar Hill may have told you. It's just something Nigerian students in the 70's used to call black Americans. It can be derogatory or neutral. It's slang. I've honestly never heard anyone in my family use it. I learned it from Sugar Hill and then I googled that shit.

Man 2bh I would really wanna, but i'm scared if someone recognizes me and checks out all the comments I have made via the archive. Srs tho I'm quite pretty ;)

it is derogatory

Not all look weird, but neither are all models. I have to throw white women off of me tbqh. People tell me I look like that dude off of nightly news, David muir

Yes, Somalis are known for there white features

Depends on the context but yeah it is mainly it's intended to be disrespectful.
THIS. I've thought about blessing this general with my sh0ta face but this is a valid fear.

>my sh0ta face

Seriously though, what's up with those somali cheeks? When fat somalis are fat, their cheeks are fucking FAT, when others are fat their cheeks are regular fat. I think it's becuz many have weak jaws?

I just have fuller lips obviously and I have a touch of sleepy eyes due to mouth breathing in the youth, but dr Mike mew has given me crazy facial gainz in the past year

>When fat somalis are fat, their cheeks are fucking FAT

This is true, but it may be because of the arab blood you guys have

Fucking this. Somalis look so weird when they get burgered. I mean there is no such thing as a attractive fat person but fat Somalis look really weird. Especially the ones with small noses.

We still got our nigger lips though ;) women don't complain tho ;))))) if ya catch my drift ;)))))))))kr)kr))))

Ok caucasoid

We come from a very weak jawed people, and almost all of us have recessed chins. Luckily I have an OK chin but a nice jawline. Mike mew has a program for weak jawed people on his YouTube channel. Look up orthotropics on there

The same thing with Nigerians

Kek.

click cluck nick nuck chick chuck spear

The Irish was very primitive people

Which ones? You're right I've noticed that fat Igbos looks like walking circles.
It's slowly leaving but atm I look underage.

Breh I swear the guy is a fucking legend. They had a general on /fit/ for his program. You will see facial gainz

I had a weak jaw but braces helped it fill out my face. still though I don't want my children to have the same fate so I will marry a broad-jawed Germanic

I'm scared if my children will have it 2bh. I don't think any of my fat senpai have it. strange....

scary

>Somalis
>arab blood

The only foreign blood we have is Italian rape baby blood

Any1 know the name of pic related?

Trying to sleep family...

Nope i do not

There's not many things I regret more than not getting braces. I have pretty bad teeth unfortunately, and improper tounge placement on the palate and mouth breathing killed me. Growing up poor, braces really weren't an option. Thankfully teeth grinding and clenching gave me a decent jaw

Gonna get some cosmetic shit soon, along with gyno surgery.

:( thank god i never needed braces

I wish Sudanbro was here rn (not talking about Dinkabro).

The one who lives in the basement?

>bad teeth
>improper tongue placement
>gyno
Holy shit, do you have a paypal that I can donate to?
Yes I am believe that is him.

Lucky man

We all have issues, be it mental, physical, or supernatural. Some clowns like myself have all three of them

He's a very nice guy, and extremely intelligent,but as fragile mentally as I've ever seen.

Where's rooble?

Somebody is made that a Somalian dicked their girl.

Who?

Sounds expensive

>tfw you have some weird eye allergic reaction that only East Africans and some Asians can get

Took me 2 years to get diagnosed. Almost lost my sweet late teen years fampais

That nasty cake

oooo, tell em shaniqua.

Who will be watching the BET awards?