This piece of garbage just started bootlooping and I'm past the 1 year warranty...

This piece of garbage just started bootlooping and I'm past the 1 year warranty, what's the best unlocked phone I can buy for

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Motorola-Moto-G-XT1540-3rd-generation-Global-GSM-Unlocked-16GB-Black-No-Contract-/322548031872?hash=item4b195c6180:g:1rYAAOSwLEtYm5-p
ebay.com/itm/Samsung-Galaxy-S7-SM-G930-32GB-Black-Onyx-Verizon-Smartphone/292144617764
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

some blackberry phone i guess

LG? Bootloop?
Who would have guessed...

Just get a used Galaxy S5 from eBay and put Lineage on it.

>buying anything but Samsung
You deserve it

Damn LG is fucking up. I didn't know they had phones aside from the g4 that did this shit, which I am posting on now. Mine Bootlooped 3 days before my warranty expired, now it's on borrowed time.

Sorry OP.

ebay.com/itm/Motorola-Moto-G-XT1540-3rd-generation-Global-GSM-Unlocked-16GB-Black-No-Contract-/322548031872?hash=item4b195c6180:g:1rYAAOSwLEtYm5-p

This seems like a good option?

Glad a decided on the moto g5 plus. Never had anything LG that didn't shit itself early.

I had an LG G2 that started having the ghost touch problem. Sent it back and got another one. Exact same shit. Never again.

>had Nexus 5x since launch
>still no issues
am I just lucky?

Get the new iPhone this September.

>mfw my V10 was also stuck in boot loop
>paid tmobile $4 to get a brand new one
Sorry broseph

Also what the fuck? Since when is saying saged in a post against the rules now?

>Submitting false or misclassified reports, or otherwise abusing the reporting system may result in a ban. Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.

Is there really no way to fix bootloops?

Pray to Jesus that it will work one day

WHEN THE FUCK IS ANDROID N COMING

>what's the best unlocked phone I can buy for

just reinstall with odin, there's tons of guides that will hold your hand through it

It's a hardware issue, the SOCs aren't soldered correctly, and when exposed to extreme heat or other shock they detach slightly from the motherboard.

Anything LG from the V20 backwards has these issues.

If it's possible to disassemble the phone, would resoldering the detatched parts fix it?

bump

ebay.com/itm/Samsung-Galaxy-S7-SM-G930-32GB-Black-Onyx-Verizon-Smartphone/292144617764
Seems like a sweet deal after you find your own carrier get a S7

How does S5 compare to S5 neo?
Is S5 neo (which I have) as good/is it worth installing a custom ROM?