ADHD

1) You're cunt
2) Did your parents ruin your childhood by pumping you full of ADHD drugs until you became a zombie to conform with the modern schooling system instead of letting you have a real childhood

>Burgerville
>no I'm not mentally ill in that way

no they dropped me into summer camp full of bydlo, then i was homeschooled then i don't remember

i know fucking nothing from school program anyway

No, they are or were pharmacists
they know how bad it is

I wish my parents had been.

1) check'em
2) Nope just regular old fashioned beatings, neglect and getting locked under the stairs for a couple of hours as punishment for me

1. flag
2. yes. However, I was happier after I started taking adderall. Was about to off myself before I started taking it, had a lot of self-hatred due to bad academic performance and poor impulse control leading to saying/doing stuff I later regretted. I don't really mind the personality changes, if I focus on being more outgoing/drink alcohol I can recover my old personality to some extent.

>I don't really mind the personality changes, if I focus on being more outgoing/drink alcohol I can recover my old personality to some extent.
I don't know. I started at 12, and still feel like I had my adolescence stolen from me.

Why did they give you those pills in the first place?

ADHD and acting up in class.

locked under the stairs? WTF is that? that sounds like abuse to me

>ADHD
thats made up
your parents fell for the usa pharmacy meme

They resisted me taking ADD drugs at first
Finally gave in
Improved my live massively, graduated 2nd in my class from high school and am now in a top 10 university

Yeah, well I won't get my childhood back.
Same, but I've been a zombie the whole time. Was it even worth it?

out of curiosity, why exactly do you think it "took away your childhood"? I'm the poster from , I never really felt like that

I never felt happy on the drugs, just always somewhere between neutral and depressed. When I stopped taking them I found it hard to concentrate but I can actually feel happy.

The school told me my mom to medicate me because ADHD and acting up in class, but she refused to, I calmed down when I was like 15/16

Keep it that way. Trust me there's nothing wrong with you, just don't hurt anybody lol

>Trust me there's nothing wrong with you, just don't hurt anybody lol
Why do you think I would hurt anyone?

1. US of A

2. Yes, starting in 5th grade and continuing through college with a couple years off in 7th-9th grade

No my parents forced me to stay at home all the time to homschool me, until I was 12 and then sent to middle school to receive some long overdue bullying

I see. You might be better off not taking adderall, and just toughing it out.

For me personally, just due to my personality - (ISTJ, I can't stand others being disappointed in me), academic difficulties and poor impulse control are my worst nightmares; I would rather be "between neutral and depressed" than utterly miserable like not being on adderall made me.

The problem is that I want to be successful. I just want something short I can turn on to work, then turn off for socializing.

No, because I dont suffer from fake disorders

What dose did you take? you might try a smaller one. Or you could just drink more often at social gatherings; As I said earlier, I noticed that alcohol allowed me to temporarily reverse the "zombifying" effects of adderall and socialize normally.

I thought of acting up in class as fighting with ppl and stuff, or you can't follow lessons so you are violent but guess its not the case

No, no, I was just a dick, I kind of still am when unmedicated, I just say whatever pops into my head. People got mad at me but I'm sure I could have figured it out. I've even been getting better in the few months since I stopped taking them.

Lol couldnt it have been just corrected with learning to who what when and where can you say stuff? (Sorry if it causes butthurt)

1. burger
2. no

>that one beta cuck on ritalin

Always a fun time with him.

>I just want something short I can turn on to work, then turn off for socializing.
That essentially described instant/immediate release adderal

My doctor gave me a canister of them, but I'm scared I may become addicted. Should I try them?

I'm not the guy who made that post you were replying to about instant release adderall, but I'm pretty sure it will carry a risk of addiction, the reason why they do mostly prescribe extended release is because of that I think

Hmm. I guess I'll give it a try anyways. I want to have my cake and eat it too.

No, they denied that i had a problem and told me that "it was just all in my head and you should just try harder", and let me deal with it on my own.

no, but daddy raped me.