Yahoo btfo confirmed

tech.slashdot.org/story/16/07/25/1133257/once-valued-at-125b-yahoos-web-assets-to-be-sold-to-verizon-for-483b-companies-confirm

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-02-21/verizon-said-to-reach-deal-for-lowered-yahoo-price-after-hacks
youtube.com/watch?v=9uIrAN4JneY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

or maybe the most expensive blowjob in history

Install gentoo...

That is old news and after the hack reveal there was a renegotiation and they dropped the price even more.
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-02-21/verizon-said-to-reach-deal-for-lowered-yahoo-price-after-hacks

/. is still a thing?

Why does she look like Linus?

No one's checked Yahoo stock lately have they?

In appearance only. Cmdrtaco sold it long ago. The only commenters left are grey beard autists I would assume.

you mean they're different people?

Stop.

lol linus without glasses

where were you when marissa mayer, creator of the linus kernel and CEO of linux tech tips, sold GNU for over 4 billions dollars?

People like her are proof that capitalism is stupid. Making over 1 million a week for driving something built by others into the ground while a single weeks paycheck could bail an entire village out of poverty for a lifetime.

Right wingers will defend this.

lmao best pic ever saved

So is Yahoo japan a seperate entity? Or are they going to get forcibly ((modernized)) due to this deal?

capitalism =/= corporatism

>Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer, who was expected to leave -- or get fired -- said she intends to stay. "For me personally, I'm planning to stay," Mayer said in a note on Yahoo's Tumblr page. "I love Yahoo, and I believe in all of you. It's important to me to see Yahoo into its next chapter."

uhh, why havent they fired her? theres a clear stratergy to making your company great again, specifically seeing what worked in japan. yet they didnt capitalise on it.

Obligatory:

youtube.com/watch?v=9uIrAN4JneY

This is our CEO, she sits in her office talking to herself saying "eheuahuehue What do you do all day? heuhehueuhue" for hours on end

I will learn to laugh like that so I can fuck with people and troll on the phone.

>Softbank Group, possibly one of the most competently ran
Then why yahoo.co.jp looks like shit?

that's a very misleading URL

don't post this again

Yahoo! Japan is 36.4% owned by Softbank Group, compared to Yahoo! Inc.'s 35.6% with another 6.6% owned by Softbank subsidiary SBBM Corp.

But yes, they're most likely all but autonomous.

echos are dumb, but at least use the proper amount ya gentile

Watch it on half speed and thank me later.

I wish I could get paid $900k a week to run a company into the ground

On July 16, 2012, the day she was hired, Yahoo’s share price was $15.65. Isn't it around 55 dollars now? I wouldn't say she's a complete failure.

>1 million per week
Really?

reminds me of that wall-mounted slut who got a vibrator strapped to her cunt at full speed for way too long.

I wish I could unhear that

Because Japan. All their sites are like a mad woman's shit.

She is beholden to Yahoo's shareholders and she made them a lot of money.