Are there Turks here?

Are there Turks here?

Turkey is a muslim country. Is this legal in Turkey?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Republic_of_Turkey
youtube.com/watch?v=meiyhbj5KgM
youtube.com/watch?v=9f19pimZ2gg
youtube.com/watch?v=7bH21w2R0hc
youtube.com/watch?v=1zT-tHjkHTo
milliyet.com.tr/alperen-ocaklari-ndan-lgbt-siyaset-2262723/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quranism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Turkey is secular :^)

Gays aren't banned in Turkey. They only get sprinkled water.

durkey is a secular country of course it is legal
but usually police gas them

it is legal, there are a few faggots in turkey

see the one with gas mask? she/he gets it

Explain to me, why other muslim countries kill gays and you don't?

we are secular my monkey friend

But why? What happened in Turkey?

Turkey is a non-country. A disgusting mini-America that should collapse.

we adopted some greek habits after we took over their empire. ottoman empire was gay as fuck. even sultans had boys in their harems.

this
then we all should immigarate to deutchland
and say "ich fikken deine mutter arschloch"

after ww1 we overthrew the empire and became a secular republic

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Republic_of_Turkey

Atatürk

Because turks have,are and will always be meme muslims.

Not that beheading faggots is in the quran anyway,it's supposed to be a jail time unless they pledge not to do a homosexual act again.

Sorry that Turkey westernized. Japan has to do with it.

its part of their taqiya thingy

they want to appear as non mudslime as possible so they can sneak into yurop but they can barely hold in the sand-chimp mentality and it leaks out in the forms of terrorism and so on

one of the more recent cases is in how oppressive they are in the media world

>meme muslims

What the fuck is meme muslims? Not real muslims?

fuck this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=meiyhbj5KgM

>killing innocent people
>we are the "meme" ones
good goy

>unironically pretending to care about people's life that you don't even know

worst meme of our ages

>onur
*cringes*

>Turkey is a muslim country
Wrong. People can be muslim by their belief, a country can be muslim by its laws.
No religious creed affects our laws today so Turkey is not an actual "muslim" country

My real question is: Why your country is democratic and not ruled by Sharia law, even knowing Turks are muslisms.?

majority of turks are pretending to be muslims. a friend of mine is studying at konya, the most conservative place in turkey and he said he know people who attend orgies etc

Wut.

Atatürk happened my friend

Are turks sane?

They created a bimbo-Islamic cult:
youtube.com/watch?v=9f19pimZ2gg

Turks aren't debout very much.

youtube.com/watch?v=7bH21w2R0hc

>most conservative place in turkey
Most conservative place in Turkey is the southeast region

I told you akready you stupid fucking cunt:
Atatürk

talking about how you sand niggers throwing fags from roofs to kill them..
which is not allowed in religion

>My people will learn the truth

Armenian massacre was a genocide.

>you'll never be a part of adnan's islamic cult

my life is shit

>that accent
neden her ingilizce konuşan türk kızı aynı ses tonuna sahip?

>All arabs are one country

As expected from a roach.

>Iraqi habits
You should know by now that they are the most prone to violence than any other group in history

So basically a fascist save Turkey from Islam.

A fascist save a country, again... Meanwhile gommies support radical islam.

>As expected from a roach
Don't say that.

well a decent dictator is most likely the best type of leader for a 3rd world country.

Fascists made Japan a global power too. Atatürk didn't finished the job

>implying your father wouldnt kill you if you said " salam baba, ana love hilwah penis"

D E L E T
E
L
E
T

B-but he called me a sandnigger first!

KEK,doubt it would be my dad hes too nice,my mother definitely would though,the thing is it's not endorsed by the law.

it's ramandan. why are they allowed to do that? they have no respect to locals that's why they can't wait 20 days.

>fascist

I was in Turkey during the Gezi Park protests in 2013. They had a gay pride parade a while after Taksim was cleared by the police. Nobody seemed to care too much, although there were a lot of Arab tourists from the Gulf gawking and taking pictures.

>I was in Turkey during the Gezi Park protests in 2013

C-CIA?

Great guy who liked dogs.

Reminder:

A lot of muslims think dogs are unclean, even thogh mohammed had some!

booh!

unfortunately yes, homosexuality has been legal since early 1800s. it has nothing to do with ataturk, turkey's westernization started long before his birth
we are basically protestant muslims. we have always been protestant muslims and peddled """moderate"""" islam, that is why the arabs don't like us

youtube.com/watch?v=1zT-tHjkHTo
just fucking nuke us already

Please,please, please, don't let Erdo-man shit up your secular constitution.

Seriously.

Please.

>I wish we were more secular in our laws too, would allow more crackdowns on fanatics.

:)

he won't be able to do it lad, dw.

reminder there is nothing wrong with having a little butt sex with your bros

ÜFFFFFFF

>unfortunately yes
götümü yaktin be kardesim :Dd

MY FELLOW BROTHERS, LOOK AT THAT JEWISH AMERICAN AGENT TRYING TO OVERTHROW OUR GOVERNMENT AKA PEOPLE'S WILL. AS WE STAY UNITED AGAINST JEWISH LOBBY AND THEIR PAWNS, THOSE SNAKES WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO SWALLOW US.

*audience claps and cheers in passion*

-Muslims ! The doomsday won't come till the Turks were killed.their faces are like shields, their skins are thick.....they wear bristle.( Müslim, e's-Sahih, Kitabu'l-Fiten/62-65, saying #:2912; Ebu Davud, Sünen, Kitabu'l-Melahim/9 Babun fi Kıtali't Türk, saying #: 4303; Nesei, Sünen, Kitabu'l-Cihad/ Babu Gazveti't-Türk...)
-If you (Muslims) don't kill these little eyed, pug nosed, shield faced, thick skinned people , the doomsday won't come.(Buhari, e's-SAhih, Kitabu'l-Cihad/96; Müslim, e's-Sahih, kitabu'l-Fiten/62 saying #: 2912; Ebu Davud, Sünen, saying #: 4304; Tirmizi, saying #: 2251; İbn Mace, saying #: 4096-4099)
-The slaughter against turks will occur.(Buhari, e's-Sahih, Kitabu'l-Cihad/96)
-This is also a sign for the doomsday: You will fight people who wear shoes which are
made from bristle and kill them.The fight against the people with wide shield faces is a sign for the doomsday.The doomsday won't come until you don't kill the little eyed, red face, pug nosed, shield faced, thick skinned Turks.."( Buhari, e's-Sahih, kitabu'l-Cihad/95; Müslüm, e's-Sahih, Kitabu'l-Fiten/66, saying #: 2912; İbn Mace, saying #: 4097-4098).
-You (Muslims) and the little eyed people ,Turks ; are going to fight.You are going to run after them 3 times.Finally you are going to meet them in the Arabic peninsula.At the 1st who can run away they escape.At the 2nd some can escape some are will be killed.At the 3rd all of them will be destroyed.."(Ebu Davud, sünen, saying #: 4305.)

According to islam, all turks must be killed.

>unfortunately yes

So you prefer beaches full of naked men and women full of clothes?

*cringes*
kek fuck islam

>all those hadiths written by buttblasted araps

im not even a muslim, but hadiths are the biggest cancers of islam.

Arabs don't hate turkey that's a meme.

Nice meme.

Atatürk was what Hitler could have been.

i-i like mısır

sure you are

God bless.

I hope we don't lose to you or the poles in the EM though.

Won't stop getting rubbed in our faces until the next big tournament...

pardon :D

wot? unfortunately yes because it has lead to some extreme degeneracy like;

delet this thread

i'd be glad if we can even get 1 pt 2bh

These aren't even real hadiths you kekolds,but yes hadiths are the biggest cancer to happen to islam.

>implying the islam is not the cancer itself

milliyet.com.tr/alperen-ocaklari-ndan-lgbt-siyaset-2262723/

Only because you're a sodomite.

altafsir.com

Turks, in spite of the memery, aren't barbarians

Nice virus.

its not as disgusting as known islam 2bh

i heard there are 1 million hadiths, but only around 2k of them are "selected" is that right?

“We find (mention of) the prayer of the resident and the prayer in a state of fear in the Qur’an, but we do not find any mention of the prayer of the traveler. Abdullah said to him: ‘Allah sent Muhammad (pbuh) to us, and we did not know anything, rather we do what we saw Muhammad (pbuh) doing.” (Reported by Ibn Majah, Ibn Qayyim said it is authentic)

The prophet (pbuh) warned us against them in a hadith (which they heretically deny as one would expect):

“Soon there will come a time that a man will be reclining on his pillow, and when one of my hadiths is narrated he will say: ‘The Book of Allah is (sufficient) between us and you. Whatever it states is permissible, we will take as permissible, and whatever it states is forbidden, we will take as forbidden.’ Verily, whatever the Messenger of Allah has forbidden is like that which Allah has forbidden.” (Reported by Ahmad, Abu Daawood, Ibn Maajah and at-Tirmidhee, who declared it hasan. Al-Albaanee declared it saheeh in Saheehul-Jaami’ (no.8186))

Western Turkey is 'progressive' I guess. The rest, not so much.

i meant islam w/o hadiths*

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quranism

good thing no one reads kuran in turkey or we might get a full blown jihad on our hands tooby hooby

>everyone who doesn't agree with me is gay
keep telling that to yourself faggot

you do understand that "western turkey" has around 40 million people living in it right?

>hatay
>western

>be a turk
>fuck a man
>but i didn't get fucked by him, ain't gay!
nah nigga it doesn't work like that

Underrated post

reminder that unironically fucking traps are not gay in turkey.

oğlum gerizekalı mısın yazı da onu diyor ya işte?
ayrıca dediğin arap geleneğidir araplaşmış türklerde görülür

i made the map from vote statistics not if the province is western or not
red = chp+mhp>akp
green = akp majority
purple = hdp majority

Abu Dawud (4462) - The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, "Whoever you find doing the action of the people of Loot, execute the one who does it and the one to whom it is done.".

Abu Dawud (4448) - "If a man who is not married is seized committing sodomy, he will be stoned to death." (Note the implicit approval of sodomizing one's wife).

Bukhari (72:774) - "The Prophet cursed effeminate men (those men who are in the similitude (assume the manners of women) and those women who assume the manners of men, and he said, 'Turn them out of your houses .' The Prophet turned out such-and-such man, and 'Umar turned out such-and-such woman."

al-Tirmidhi, Sunan 1:152 - [Muhammad said] "Whoever is found conducting himself in the manner of the people of Lot, kill the doer and the receiver."

Reliance of the Traveller, p17.2 - "May Allah curse him who does what Lot's people did." This is also repeated in three other places.

hmm aynıuser?

This is one of the verses which the “Qur’an Only” cult [Pervaizis] keep repeating. They quote it as follows:

“We have sent down to thee the Book explaining all things.” [16:89]

Actually the whole verse is as follows:

“On the Day we shall raise from all Peoples a witness against them, from amongst themselves: And we shall bring thee [O Muhammad] as a witness against these: And WE have sent down to thee the Book explaining all things, a Guide, a Mercy, and Glad Tidings to Muslims.”

[Note the extra-Qur’anic role of the Prophet, pbuh, as witness against his people. If Muslims are Muhammad’s, pbuh, people, then he, as leader through his teachings, is a witness against them till the Day of Judgment.]

NOW FOCUS ON THE WORDS “explaining all things” [“tibyaanal-li-kulli shay’in” in Arabic.] Does this mean that the Qur’an covers every possible issue and leaves nothing out, with emphasis on ALL?

Other verses of the Qur’an indicate that this is an idiom which indicates that fundamental or generic issues of a great variety are covered. Seminal issues are covered. For instance, harshness towards women is forbidden, as in Sura Nisa. But it does not mean that EVERYTHING is in the Qur’an.

Let’s understand this terminology from the Qur’an itself. For instance, about the Tablets or Commandments given to Moses, the Qur’an uses just about the same words:

“And we ordained for him in the Tablets in ALL MATTERS, admonition and EXPLANATION of ALL THINGS, (and said): “Take and hold these with firmness, and enjoin thy people to hold fast by the best in the precepts: Soon shall I show you the homes of the wicked.’ ” [7:145]

6:114 [Say], "Then is it other than Allah I should seek as judge while it is He who has revealed to you the Book explained in detail?" And those to whom We [previously] gave the Scripture know that it is sent down from your Lord in truth, so never be among the doubters.

[Quran 45:6-11] These are God's verses; we recite them for you truthfully. In which "Hadith", beside God and His verses, do they believe in? WOE TO EVERY SINFUL FABRICATOR. He hears God's verses, then insists arrogantly on his way, as if he never heard them; promise him painful retribution. When he learns anything from our verses, he takes it in vain; these have deserved humiliating retribution. Awaiting them is hell; neither their earnings, nor the idols they had set up beside God can help them; they have deserved terrible retribution. THIS IS THE GUIDANCE, and those who do not believe the verses of their Lord will suffer debasement, and painful retribution.
[Quran 31:6-7] There are those who advocate vain 'Hadith' causing diversion from the path of God, without knowledge, and fail to take such actions seriously; these have deserved humiliating retribution. And when our verses are recited to him, he turns away arrogantly, as if he never heard them; as if his ears are deaf; promise him painful retribution.

[Quran 39:32] Who is more evil than one who attributes lies to God, while disbelieving in the truth that has come to him? Is Hell not a just requital for the disbelievers?

[Quran 39:29] God cites the example of a man who deals with disputing partners (Hadith), compared to a man who deals with only one consistent source (Quran). Are they the same? Praise be to God; most of them do not know.

[2:2] This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah -

If this isn't enough for you i don't know what is,considering there is plenty more,if you insist on following your self evident hadiths go ahead but i'm following the quran.

They had one fucking thing to do. To clean the fucking pseudo-christian armenian monkeys.
They failed.

yok