>tfw we'll be the last remains of western civilization

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Cmsnx95aPA
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2CCs-x9q9U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

good look fighting chinese when they decide to colonise

they will not give one ounce of a fuck about racism and human rights

enjoy getting nuked

chinese goverment can barelly control their own territory lmao.

they're unstable and dangerous, i know

enjoy yourself

chinese has never being a power that conquered others.
they just want to be left alone.

China is even bigger than europe at this point.

Like I said, the goverment is more worried of internal conflicts and external aggression than conquering other lands.

enjoy being an illiterate retard.

>being this oblivious

>he doesn't look up lectures about china
>he thinks china is able to conquer land when it's too busy genociding it's own population
lmao kid

Spurdoamerican

wena cristian

28 anios de soledad

jajajajajaajja
que pelotudo.

>he doesn't realise that by the time europe is destroyed china will be ready to colonise
lmaoing @ your life

>china conquers land by war means
lmao this kid doesn't read books.

do not reply to him, he's autistic and a 28 yo loser kek

>Implying that the western world is not the only thing keeping China civilised.

i'm 19 and also mixed race
this

do not reply to him, he's an autistic weeb that faps to anime.

>china had not been an older civilization that the west

Latin American leftists only will change the evil imperialists.

They will change America for China and will blame China for everything

q lindo es no..... tener 29 anios, no ver munequitas chinas ni ser virgen

>28
Dam 27 already had his birthday?

nope, 21 march.

they love to invent new memes about me.

yep

el colombiANO...

t. chinese jew

>Colombia
>civilization

Chimp central, I'd rather live a comfy existence in Southern Mexico or Chile, Argentina is cool too

Oh look. It's the "le fall of western civilization" meme that's been going on for the last 200 years. Fuck off retard.

Are you the guy who posted about getting kicked out by his Parents a while ago? I remember some Colombian who was 27 years old or something made a couple threads about it a few months ago.

Hope all is well m8

he's the 27 yo neet loser who's making "games"
gives "love advice" even tho he's a virgin loser kek

>history is a meme

nope.
I'm the schizo guy.

>all this jealousy
kek
I'm flattered.

>we'll be the last remains of western civilization
Yes. You, Brazil and Haiti. Good luck carrying the torch of Western civ.

>this fucking meme that western civilization will be the last

Colombia lost the chance to be great with the death of Simon Bolivar. You had a chance but you fucked it all up.

> Southern mexico

Literally the worst and poorest part of mexico

>chile
I'l give you that

> Argentina is cool
"nd highest inflation in the world, 30+% poverty. Memes have gone too far about this country tbqh

what do you think about this?

i will move to colombia soon :D...i want colombian qts with big tits

> Simon Bolivar

Are you kidding me? That was in the XIX century.

Nations evovlve, if you don't believe me just look at Venezuela, which is a shithole even by colombian standards. They base their entire politics on "Bolivarianism" and other ideas from that motherfucking midget.

The Netherlands has been succesful for the entire 450 years it existed.

Plus we were the holy roman empire and conquered Europe as the Salian Franks before that. And we were part of the Roman Empire as warriors before that.

We arent going anywhere.

>you have the same type of culture and goverment and morals of the renaissance
>missing the point
full retard.

Yes, but that was the last time you had something that might have become truly noteworthy. Right now you're just a second rate country only known for drug trafficking, more relevant than most Latin American states but still not truly noticeable on the world stage like Mexico and Brazil might be able to claim.

el colombiANO

el colombiANO

Is he mad? I think he is mad.

we've never being anything else than a failed state most of our history.

right now we're at our golden age if we get FARC and ELN to make peace.

Were the first modern republic and laid the foundation for modern policies for freedom and capitalism. Not much has changed. The foundation is the same.

western fundation comes from political writings and shit you can trace back from the sumerians.

we're talking about empires, netherlands has never been an empire.

>but muh colonies
you lost them.

also watch this:

Brazil: 210 million people
Mexico: 130 million people
Colombia: 50 Million people

Would you think the US would be as influential if it only had 50 million inhabitants. You need to put things into perspective.

>colombian cocaine meme

go back to 1980 user

>latin america
>civilisation

makes u think uh?

are u jelly we have a common culture unlike europeans?

;)

What else is Colombia actually known for outside of Latin America? Name 5 things that someone from Europe/America/Asia would know about Colombia other than drugs.

I don't get why third worlders celebrate the European decline.

We aren't growing China-tier or anything.

If Europe become third world, we will keep third world.

1. Coffee
2. Women
3. Football
4. Emeralds
5. Biodiversity

all meme t b h

we're not a world superpower, but if you ask other latinos we're pretty well known.

because the age of decline is followed by the age of chaos where the masses genocide the rulers, some civil wars and then a new era of heroic people rises to install a new civilization with honor and proper morals.

Let this civilization burn.

Point isn't that "history is a meme", it's that the standards of living are higher than ever and that even if our countries don't continue, it's very likely our lifestyles will in some form or another.

The future is fine, and it's getting better and better all the time. Don't be a faggot, Columbia.

nope, you are going down to sixth world status

>1. Coffee

Okay, sure.

>2.

Not really, except maybe in Latin America.

3. Probably more so Europe/Asia but okay.

4. No, try again.

5. Not really known outside of people who already have an interest in Colombia but I guess people would associate parts of Colombia with jungle/rainforest and that could be considered "exotic" so I'll let it pass.

>western civilization
>Colombia
lol wat

Are you that same asshole from /his/ who keeps posting that social circle theory thing about the age of chaos/decline?

Chris, it's Ok to feel proud about one's cunt but stop putting other countries down. You come off as if you had some kind of inferiority complex desu

Donkey fucking

> Asian football

Do you even know what you're talking about?

> emeralds

Pic related

Middle eastern countries and Venezuela also do this this. also it's reduced to a small part of the country and very few people do this nowadays to be fair.

I agree, but let's hope all the western degeneracy and cuck shit is ended with fire.

I just made a thread about it, lol.

>he gets angered by proper bait

>cristian gets btfo
>merely pretending!

Every time

Degeneracy isn't even that much of an issue t b h m8. Some of it is getting out of hand, SJWs being the key example, but the sheer amount of pushback I've seen in the last year alone is more than enough of an indication that it won't stick around long enough to be anything of consequence.

Maybe I'm just incredibly optimistic, but all this "le fall of the West" shit being pounded out relentlessly by right wing proponents is really obnoxious.

1. Jungle
2. Communist Rebels
3. Coffee
4. Simon Bolivar
5. Gabriel García Márquez

I never try to make a point, I just want to talk about something since lat is trash.

yeah, but you can see the paralels with chinese history and roman collapse.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q2CCs-x9q9U

you're too ignorant of how the rabbit hole goes deep.

you're ignoring what will happen when the next economic crisis will happen, this time it will be a collapse.

look up the debt jubilee that will happen soon.

It's still a thing though

And Shakira
Pretty much the Bjorke of Colombia, no one any shit else that came from both

I'm quite aware of the historical prescient. I'm just not a deterministic loser.

"My grandparents died of the plague, so if there's another plague, I'll die too!"

we still have 100 years of solitude.
;)

I know, but the cycles don't mean there won't be societal advance.

It's simply curious how all societies follow the same pattern, maybe that's the way human nature works.

I'm not being pessimistic.

So if you're not participating in the salty circlejerk, what's the point in this thread? Seems pretty provocateur-tier, but not quite Sup Forumstard tier.

> simon bolivar

He represents venezuela rather than colombia. We don't give a fuck about him, unlike venezuelans, who are governed under XVIII century ideologies.

Interesting, I never knew he was actually Venezuelan.
I've always just thought of Gran Columbia when I heard his name

>golden age
crimanlity, cartels and favels

top kek

I'm not even from Latin America, but they're certainly on an up-turn. Everywhere else in the world is getting better as EU and North America are getting worse.
Everything's more or less still fine worldwide, and I think net improvement worldwide is always a good thing.

Kek
Those dates are so fucked
The Rome dates are the most egregious offenders

what is getting worse???

ur mums pussy

because /lat/ is a fucking shithole where you can't discuss nothing.

I like to make bait threads to start discussion.

In any case, let's keep the ball rolling.

Don't you see some similarity between the degeneracy meme and some earlier epoch?

Nah. Western civilization started here (antique Greece, Byzantium), and will remain here (eastern Europe). Westerners are just going to sack themselves by letting the savages in just like it happened with Rome.

This photograph gave me an unexpected case of feelings