Grow up thinking family is full German

>Grow up thinking family is full German
>Sing songs in German every Christmas, make my own lager, always play Germany in Civ
>Google last name out of curiosity
>"Origin: West Slavic"

I'm having a crisis. What do I do, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

houseofnames.com/pitsch-family-crest
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is your last name?

Those shitskins aren't German.

t. shitskin moor rape baby

West-Slavs are atleast as germanic as east-germans.

Says Italy

They don't look very German honestly.
Or maybe have no idea what Germans actually look like.

North Italy = Germanic rape babies
South Italy = Arab rape babies

muh-heritage, the thread

People from southern Germany actually look like this. Blue eyes and blonde hair is mainly a northern thing.

those are bavarians aka germanized
celts

I didn't know south germans were swarthier than me.
Really makes you think.

They do except that monkey girl in blue.

thats the reason why we kicked sudetengermans

so close to

Hahahaha
Tfw when I'm a Spanish rape baby

>tfw when
>that feel when when

welcome newfriend.

No shit, idiot. It's a von Steuben Parade so most likely some US thing.
Not all Bavarians are swarthy looking, some of us maybe but you'll find brown hair even amongst Norwegians.

Northern Germans are just irrelevant and salty so they cling to muh blonde hair

West slavs aren't rare in Germany desu, there was plenty of intermingling with Bohemians, Poles etc

Pitsch

>German American
>all look like Italians

welp, thats actually german surname

lots of german surnames have west slavic roots and were germanised

Most self-declared German Americans are 1/4 or 1/2 something else, usually of the same religion or geography.

A lot of those people are probably half Irish, half Italian, half Polish, or even half Hispanic, because they're Catholic.

>Pitsch

>Be American
>Grow up thinking family is full German
>Grow up thinking family is full Anything

Don't think so.

houseofnames.com/pitsch-family-crest

Thats a german name.

PIČ AHAHSHAHAHS

>houseofnames.com/pitsch-family-crest
????

thats was I just said

west slavic name nut germanised in germany

so its german surname

Unless both your parents are German immigrants it is extremely unlikely you're full German. I grew up in the diaspora in Chicago where its GERMAN GERMAN GERMAN all the fucking time and I know for a fact I'm about only about 50% German. Rest is Czech, Bulgarian, Romanian all sorts of shit.

>>Google last name out of curiosity
>>"Origin: West Slavic"

This happens to every South Brazilian, but they still keep worshiping Germany regardless, even if their surname is Italian, Polish or Pomeranian.

Even then it may be a single person of non-German origin and the rest of the line is 99% German.

You mean guys are why my grandpa went by Pitts during the war

>a fucking pussy

Dude.

One of my grandmothers was a germanised pole and the other apparently came from a family whipping poles in prussia as well.

You might find that surprising but in CENTRAL EUROPE (that one's for you, poland) people marry over borders and exchange names.

My father is practically danish as well, there is no "pure" anything.

Only.....grades shades of grey.

>tfw Nordic first name

I should do research. My dad's side is Bavarian (came ages ago, before the Civil War), mom's side came after WW1 from Eastern Germany

piča means pussy :D .D :D :D

hello mr. vagina

After all germans settled all across europe, people invited them to build towns and gib taxes.

Russia,transylvania etc.

Don't know about Bulgaria though.

>Also invasions of course.

>I'm having a crisis.

Serves you right for basing your entire identity around something so tenuous t.b.h.

You're an american, embrace it and accept it.

My ancestors had cool German surnames - Hornberg, Bernhardt, Reichenbach... but they adopted boring English names to fit in during ww1

Would it be autistic to change my name to what it used to be?

no he is irish

V A G I N A

Yea since you have nothing in common with them. Do you even speak mute language

Do skandis still do the "My name is olaf, my sons name is Kristoff Olafson/olafsdottr"?

they look like average brazilians in my state.

XD

Nope lmao

My grandma only remembers nursery rhymes and curse words

Icelanders do.

Don't be mean to him, little Böhmen.

Would be a bit autistic, depends if its still phonetically german.

If yo uare named Cline, changing it to the similar pronounced Klein would be ok and not to wierd.

After all La'shandra gets to use her wierd name and spelling too.

your ancestors were probably from brothel industry

Why do Bavarians look Portuguese.

What the hell.

I have a totally different Anglo name

That might be a bit more strenous then.

Ask your family about it?

Anyway, fo what you want.

You are in the US of A, social norms don't exist there i have heard .^)

>Grow up thinking I'm full anglo
>find out my maternal grandmothers maiden name
>xxxxberg
>ask my mother where's she's from
>say's she has some "german" ancestry

what do lads, I'm frightened

its still retarded and autistic af

Roman dickings and the similarity of all old, drinking men.

Blondistan is in the north.

retarded not, maybe a bit autistic.

but there are people out there having changed their name officially to Vermin Supreme.

he can't beat that.

>Son of pies
U know that means youre mum was a bitch?
Pies=dog

Come on, that's pretty German. I thought it was Kowalski or something like that.

>tfw dark-haired Sudeten German
Fuck you.

Might not be Jewish, if she lived in Germany through WW2 the bloodline should be clean

Nah, you were just salty about "Bantz".

Also, get your shit together and convince the austrians and hungarians to reelect an emperor between between the three of you.

all good...it was just banter

Tell that to my grandma. She still hates you for expelling her and putting gypsies into her former house.

My dad changed his last name when he married my mom, but he didn't take her last name. Instead, he changed it to my mom's dad's dad's Jew name from Lithuania... But guess what? It's not even the original spelling, it's a stupid alteration so it sounds more Anglo. I feel like changing it back to my dad's old last name like it should be.

>mfw

>last name literally means peasant in German
Fuck the nobles amirite?

Embrace it! I learned my dad is technically Jewish despite being Catholic

t. Russian rape babies pretending to be german

Your dad is a retard. What was his reasoning for that?

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Slavs, is in fact, Wends and Slavs, or as I've recently taken to calling it, masterrace and slavshits. Slavs are not an ethnic group unto itself, but merely a linguistic group made useful by based Wends, a vital group thanks to which Europe exists.
Many Sup Forums users mistake Wends for Slavs every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the Wendish group is often called "Slavs", and many of Sup Forumsolerants are not aware that it is basically the Wends, a Central European masterrace.
There really are Slavs, but Wends are no part of it. Wends are different, much more civilized and stuff. This is essential for you to realize. Slavs often include Wends, but basically it's Slavs with Wends added. All the so called "Western Slavs" are really Wends

>Mothers side was "Full Italian"
>Google last name
>Roughly translates to "Freed Man" in Hungarian
>My mother's side is nothing but a bunch of former Hungarian serfs
Where were you when you were disappointed in your lineage? At least my father's side has some Irish nobility, if you can call it nobility.

My best friend's last name seems very Anglo but it's actually Lithuanian Jewish

She has blue eyes and blonde hair so she can do Jewish taqqiya

my nigga

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Bantus, are in fact, Yoruba and Bantus, or as I've recently taken to calling it, masterrace and congoshits. Bantus are not an ethnic group unto itself, but merely a linguistic group made useful by based Yoruba, a vital group thanks to which West Africa exists.
>Many Sup Forums users mistake Yorubas for Bantus every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the Yoruba group is often called "Bantu", and many of Sup Forumsolerants are not aware that it is basically the Yoruba, a West Africa masterrace.
>There really are Bantus, but the Yoruba are no part of it. Yoruba are different, much more civilized and stuff. This is essential for you to realize. Bantus often include Yoruba, but basically it's Bantu with Yoruba added. All the so called "Western Bantu" are really Yoruba

thats funny coz my grandma hates germans too, she was expelled from sudetland

but we have now nice summerhouse after germans...so lets keep history history and focus on future

european values ans shitslike that :D

>choosing Germany over Poland in Civ5

>Poland is god tier in Civ5
>Poland is toilet tier IRL
Really makes you think

how would you say 'son of vagina'
would it be picavic?