Daily reminder that Leafland is the comfiest Western country to live in. No conflict, no happenings...

Daily reminder that Leafland is the comfiest Western country to live in. No conflict, no happenings, just blissful irrelevance. Their PM is an idiot and chances are it won't even matter because he has zero important decisions to make.

You make some excellent points, but you have forgotten to mention
>A FUCKING LEAF

>jews trying to encourage more mass immigration to canada

not surprised desu

>t. work visa applicant

No need to suck up, we'll probably let you in, anyway.

I'm planning to move to Canada. What do you think?
You're not full and have a lot of space in the cities for people from the world.

>I'm planning to move to Canada. What do you think?

If you're anything like you appear online, stay the fuck out.

jokes aside, I hate brazilian banter. I'm just ashamed about the "PTxBR war" in twitter; I hate all those "Ines Brasil gay memes"; I can't deal with brazilians joking about everything every time, and them getting anger when someone think about doing something (for good or for bad, just thinking about something).

I already work as a photographer in some events and sports. This could help me to get a life there? Actually, I'm "in love" with Alberta...

Very true, take this into consideration potential leaflets

Stay out of my berta

I would have recommended taking a working holiday for a year and see how it goes, but I don't think Brazilians are eligible for that. I can't really say what the photography market is like, but it's worth taking a look.

We have a lot of Portuguese and Brazilians here (mainly in the large cities).

Well okay. Also the English version of their national anthem is kind of shit. The French version is much better.

The French version of songs is in general superior.

Bring me an IDF qt and I will be a good goy

Strange way to spell The Netherlands

The Netherlands are nice but they're currently contending with the whole immigrant crisis thing, no? That's a problem Canada doesn't really have.

We're about the only Western European country without any major immigrant crises. Not like there's nothing, but we're doing pretty darn well compared to what's around us.
Doesn't Canada also accept Syrian immigrants?

chill out, I'm quiet as fuck, tho.

this is a nice idea, but first I need to finish college here. more 2 years of geosciences...

Alaska is Canada without the Canadians

>berta
>slave lake fag
>fuk Ya bud gon fishin are ya

Canada is hell. WE ARE FULL.

Where my berta gone?

>full

up in smoke and down with the flips
and right into the shitter with the NDP

could be worse i guess

Immigrants don't want to live anywhere and can't work outside of the greater Toronto area or Hongcouver. So yeah, that's why immigration isn't working. We're full.