Is japan based or just shit at treating people like human beans?

Is japan based or just shit at treating people like human beans?

youtube.com/watch?v=cbfHr_soYrs

bump

Nothing wrong with the things displayed on the video

God bless

No one expects much from Japan so they get away with it.

Shame they even take in any at all.

>Is japan based or just shit at treating people like human beans?
both

Their justice system is the most fucked part of that country though

> french government got BBCed
> everything started with misery photo making use of child

What is the problem? If they don't want to come here when watching this, don't come, simple is that.
French user, at least you did this to refugees and own Islamist, you might not have had bitter experience in the first place.

japs are racist as fuck

but it's ok because they are not actually racist since only whites can be racist :^)

>No one expects much from Japan so they get away with it.

How many Refugees has Israel taken in?

Just wondering desu

No one expects much from Israel either :^)

not based. as for refugees, japan is simply incapable of handling them. japanese just fucking suck at it and arent sure of their ability to do it.

if you are a refugee you should just be grateful you aren't being shot at

why do you want asian societies to confirm to your save the world complex?

they've developed their own values and culture for the last 2000 years and get really pissed off when western euros think they can impose their own values.

Japan is a clear example multiculuralism actually works.
So japs are a highly developed nation in exonomic sense, but cuturaly and spiritually they are dead.
Extremely high suicide rates, rapid population decline, herbivore men etc...
I'm not saying you should let millions of refugees in your country, but you need diveristy otherwise your society is going to be one dimensional and stale.

are you japanese m8?

asian countries are still very confucian-based, and don't expect foreigners from random places to blend into their way of life.

Look at all those weebs in the comments. Japan could perform live human experiments and those fuckers would be saying:

>so advanced! I love Japan!

obviously not.

wtf I love Japan now

>Is japan based or just shit at treating people like human beans?

Contra globalist mouthpiece BBC, there's no human right to migrate to anywhere on the planet.

I think many of those people are part of the alt-right crowd and would support Japan even if they started gunning down refugees in the street but wouldn't support Japan if they touched their own country

k. japan and korea are kinda extreme but they won't even accept japanese-americans or canadians as one of them simply because they grew up in an alien way of life.

not really that dead though, italy and germany have a more collapsed fertility rate even with refugees in the country.

I still don't see why they are so xenophobic with koreans tho.
They both seem to have a somewhat similar mindset, why not work together?

what do you wanna say, Jacques

not really sure desu. i have a mate who has a korean dad and moved here because of it.

might be because they wish to preserve their own identity, which is what most minorities tend to do.

I actually like this. It's like they are testing your determination and power of will.

eh, I get it but their identity is what is killing them
do you think your country lost it's identity because of immigrants?
Brazil suffers a lot with that but, then again, it's a 3rd World Country

I am not sure about Canadians,but some Brazilians living in Japan can't even speak Japanese but they have got full support by local community and equal rights as we have.

im japanese but will go out again soon because Sup Forums faggotry m*ds have targeted me and my posts for their inconsistent censorship. it has really disappointed me.

say it again before accepting it or not, japanese suck shit at it. i figure out that for japanese this is not about tolerance, its just a sure thing to do or not. in the west respecting the concept of the former is almost automatically justified as an ideal regardless of an agreement in public opinion, but in japan the latter is predominantly adopted as a collective commonness of japanese.

WE ALREADY HAVE TONS OF SELF-CLAIMING REFUGEES.
LOOK AT THEIR SCHOOLS IN TOKYO.

Wait is that for real?

NO JOKING
THIS IS REAL