Explain this

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0RiR0RTqwnR
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First explain your own obesity problem bruh

North = Wageslave Germanics
South = Happy Italians, Spaniards

ever heard about climate, m8?

Cheap delicious food, that people with little willpower keep eating.

We don't have an obesity problem

Maybe it has something to do with climate.

>Cheap delicious food

Same in every country outside Africa.

what do you mean about climate?
mornings are colder than middays
northerners eat more when it's cold, southerners eat more when it's hot (and then they siesta)

What does Sup Forums have for breakfast? I usually have coffee and croissant but sometimes I'll have coffee and a donut

You wouldn't understand, it's an European thing.

>breakfast thread
>posts coffee and sweets
Ya'll niggers are doing it wrong.

espresso from coffee machine and a ciggy

Well post a picture then

Porridge is the only right answer

probably
but it's what we've been doing all of our lives
except when i go to a brazilian hotel and there's german breakfast buffet

Coffee and a cigarette

chocolate sprinkles on toast

bretty grud

>Argentina is Europe

And here is the reason why southern europeans stay at job more hours than northern europeans.

Its a nonsense. I prefer to have a small break and leave at 16:00 or 17:00, instead of eat for 1 - 2 hours and go home at 19-20:00 p.m.

But maybe there is a social non-autistic way of life related.

usually tea and toast with peanut butter, or oatmeal/red river cereal

do people in western world really smoke much nowadays? I'm left with an impression smoking is our 3rd world thing

You wish!

Its not like the southerners are doing anything that requires a huge energy investment.

I don't take pictures of my breakfast. Today I had two eggs, cottage cheese, a banana, some yogurt, oatmeal and tea.

I do have a picture of my dinner tho.

Yes monkey, burn it in your mind.

Looks delicious.

coffee and whatever food I've cooked earlier

>I don't take pictures of my breakfast
google someone else's then you bolivian of the Scandinavias

Okay then. "Cheap, delicious, fatty food"

That looks good.

Car culture
Why walk or move much when you can just sit back and drive?

who /healthy/ here?

bread with whatever I feel like and have available and a glass of milk or apple/orange juice

Butternut squash soup + toasted ciabatta.
Obviously a cuppa too.

Toaster strudel and honeyed milk

It's mostly Spain that eat at ungodly hours. The "continental" breakfast isn't a meme though.

Eating not only too much, but too high calorie stuff.

Some of the seasonal syrup mixtures from starbucks or dairy queen can be upwards 2400 kcal. Couple that with a mostly sedantary lifestyle, office jobs and cars and the like, and you have a recipe for obesity.

But don't worry yuros. You're getting fat just as well.

>It's mostly Spain that eat at ungodly hours
This.
It's common for them to eat dinner at 10pm.

>google continental breakfast
>pictures sugary cereal, pastries and fruit
>one picture stands out
Not gonna lie, this looks pretty damn good. Would probably ditch toast.

Just the thought of eating anything but pastry in the morning makes me puke

I take it you wouldn't like some nice hot potatoes in the morning?

so that's it, right? our stomachs aren't morning-stomachs, so to say

We have a nanny state that try to now and then limit obesity by taxing etc. Might slow down the process a bit in the long run.

I could consider potatoes because i really like potatoes but i'd still rather eat something sweet

>North = Wageslave Germanics
>South = Happy Italians, Spaniards

ahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAhahahahHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Wow!! American education everyone

When i went to school i used to eat coffe and bread wih butter.

i usually eat croissant + caffé macchiato, or a (how do you call this in english?) granita (basically that's like icecream but kinda different about sugar and water (i don't really know huh, that's a sicilian tradition)
Also i like biscuits with milk. (Funfact: "Latte" means literally "milk" in italian. If ya'r gonna ask a "latte" here, you're gonna get a glass of milk.)
I usually eat at 7:20AM through the year, and 8:00/9:00AM during summer.

coffee and a handful of almonds and a boiled egg

Granita for breakfast? I didn't know this was a thing, sounds pretty good for the summer though

yeah, granita and this kind of brioche

I suppose it has something to do with when was the last time you ate. I have my last meal of the day at roughly 6PM and it's not very filling most of the time. If I didn't have a good breakfast 12 hours later I'd probably collapse before lunch.

I'm used to eat once in 24 hrs span because of work, 2days work, 2 days rest and so on and so on

Me too. It fucking sucked. I weighed like 69kg at 185cm.

A glass of milk a cup of Greek yogurt and a fruit or two

You say this, but you're triggered by our pancakes

Eggs, maybe some bread and milk

>my dinner
>eats in front of his computer

ahahahahahah

cup of coffee is considered a large breakfast?

wat

>pedro gonzalez cant even fantasize about not living with mummy

I live alone. Problem?

no I also live alone and I do the same and I also sleep on the couch every night because I don't even have a bed or a table.

where the fuck am I suppose to eat it? I'm usually watching some tv series or some other bullshit just for the duration of my meal, I live alone

That's an English breakfast.

I don't know how other countries do things, but where I live I tend to eat very little but frequently, so I end up with at least 5 meals a day.

I think it's healthier that way.

There there, it's all going to be alright. Buy a bed tho. Or at least a mattress and drop on a frame. Sleeping on a couch seriously can't be good for your back.

loool. you live like a bum

I bought a matress and it was on the floor -. I slept like that for a few months but on the ground the matress can't breath like on a bed so it was full of mold after 3 months.

fuck you

>decreased sensitivity to insulin
>having the blood of a type-2 diabetic
>healthier
I mean, it's not going to kill you or anything, but it's not doing you any favors if you have any self control, to not gorge yourself when the time to eat comes.

It has been scientifically proven that eating little but frequently is better than eating a lot but not frequently.

Yeah man, that's why I said to put it on a frame. Living alone has a great lot of benefits. Not having to put up with anyone elses shit alone is worth it.

Yeah, if you're constantly doing cardio maybe.

They know their clientel.

Hotel food is not the real thing though.

You buy better stuff yourself.

This is what I typically eat for breakfast. I'll at least have a cup of coffee, but I usually wait until lunch to eat anything.

how do you survive the mornings?

How can you americans afford eating a table every morning? Had to keep plate and glass on my lap when a guy from there couchsurfed at my house.

Coffee and a rye bread usually. Cinnamon cereal sometimes

>you're triggered by our pancakes
Why? It looks pretty good, a bit heavy maybe but you can just east less of them

When I have to wake up early to work I usually just eat some cereals with milk or grab something in at the bakery, and it the week end and I wake up at noon something more solid like pic related + a brown beer because fuck it

fast til pm masterrace. But when I used to eat breakfast, oatmeal and eggs.

half of the continent share your shitty sausage &eggs breakfast though, special snowflake islander britshit

different days and night cycles change your living habits. It's no rocket science.

rate my tuscan accent guys

vocaroo.com/i/s0RiR0RTqwnR

That's actually pretty nice, congrats.

something like this:
fried egg, two spoons of low fat cottage cheese, few slices of paprika, quickly toasted zucchini sprinkled with a bit of pepper and olive oil, slice or two of ham/jamon/prosciutto, two pieces of toast, yogurt with two spoons of healthy muesli, banana, cup of black coffee

4 Sausage 4 bacon 3 egg in 2 sandwiches for breakfast, I work out though so it's needed.

northern europeans work more than southern europeans, therefor need more food.

a common breakfast here is coffee and cigarettes

Lmao.

>North = Wageslave Germanics