Can Dell jack up their prices any higher? This is getting fucking ridi

Can Dell jack up their prices any higher? This is getting fucking ridi

Other urls found in this thread:

dell.com/learn/us/en/22/campaigns/dell-coupons-codes-us-outlet?~ck=pn
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Could you please give an example?

Dell are only useful for outlet discounts on business products. Refurb latitudes with 3 year warranty for a fraction msrp plus 20-40% discount codes. Use amex offers for $75-100 off - sometimes with 2 cards so double the savings. Then call them and say you want to return the item and they'll give you 10% back to keep it.

It seems they only have 10-15% discounts on their coupons now though. Used to be so much higher.

t. Have bought 4 latitudes previously and bought U2515H for 140 and U2415 for $145 2 years ago.

Hmm.

I would never buy a prebuilt computer anyway.

HMm.

How do you get the discount?

I see the code on /tpg/ where is the Dell code

It's in /ptg/.

It's a Candlejack joke. Just so you kn

>Can Dell jack up their prices any higher? This is getting fucking ridi

Thanks for the blast from the past. These were simpler times.

As an IT manager for over 20 years, I've almost exclusively bought dell. However, they have tested me a few times, and I've bought other, much less expensive hardware.

You gotta play the dell sales rep off amazon, etc.
another trick is to buy the most basic system, but buy upgrades like memory or disk from Amazon or other retailer.

The used market for dells is pretty good. The service tag lookup is useful and easy. They don't make you register an account to download .
Their support site is a primary reason I use dell, but it's not my money, and the price delta is small enough that it's worth it.

one more thing, I always clean and reload from my copy of the OS. I don't trust dell.

>Can Dell jack up their prices any higher?

Compared to what, asshole?

SICK meme. I like it.

Why the fuck does it need to be compared to something, jerkface? Can't you tell a high price when you see it?

Is someone forcing to buy dell? Or a prebuilt anything for that matter?

Not aware of any items they sell that are overpriced in comparison to the competition.

Resident dell shill here, I've not noticed any of their offerings being all that bad in comparison to other companies, but I mostly compare their products to Lenevo.

Tell me where the codes are now

dell.com/learn/us/en/22/campaigns/dell-coupons-codes-us-outlet?~ck=pn
delloutlet twitter as well
There's nothing good right now. The best are 30-40% off monitors but the ultrasharps sell out fast at that time.

Dell is amazing for stacking offers/discounts/cashback. Bought a 1080 for $385 after taxes last November.

Wait for discounts I got my U2414H for 150$ 2years ago and it is probably the best monitor I've ever owned.

Dell is expensive but atleast they offer world class support and products.

Regards,
Mark Goldstein
Dell Sales Manager

buy an hp Elitebook you dorks

Nvidia Quadro
24 gigs of ram
i7 quad-core 8 threads
SSD

used for 550€

niced dubs
even nicer trips

Which ? I didn't really notice anything comparing their business laptops and ultrabooks to HP's and Lenovo's in the past.

>get dell laptop
>randomly revs up fans for 10 seconds (which sounds awful)
>find out it runs them at "0rpm" until the gpu heats up which inevitably happens after a couple of minutes
>3rd party fan control utilities are useless

Never again will I buy dell.

got my latitude E6410 for free, pretty comfy desu