>you wake up and realize that you are in Hungary

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/israeli-man-found-dead-in-hungary-was-beaten-to-death/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get on first train and try not to puke from seeing so many subhumans

Try to kidnap Aletta Ocean

Approach Germany/Sweden obviously.

Your wish is granted. You are now on a train bound towards north.

Try the real goulash... The one made with horse meat.

And then throw stones to rapefugees.

hang out in budapest

Eat some gulash and drink some palinka. Maybe rape some local girl and still some shit like my father did in the 70's

eat Langos

embrace my 1/32 finnish heritage and join my brothers on the steppe

eat something

Go and make breakfast HAHAHA

settle there

Remove kebab of course

Paint myself white and run west

praise jesus

drink palinka to forget the fact that I'm in hungary...again...

also chain smoke because cigs are so fucking cheap

Paint yourself white and stay where you are

find hungary gf

kiss the fucking ground, I am blessed.

fail at learning Hungarian

Consider suicide. Write a goodbye note. Purchase a few bottles of sleeping pills.

In other words: business as usual.

...good, here is your government-assigned qt Hungarian gf... ...please sign here... ...and here, and here. Good, now please proceed to room 895 for your Hungarian citizenship oath. You will receive the details of your mandatory Hungarization course after that and you may pick up your complimentary bottle of pálinka or your Rubik cube on your way out. Welcome to Hungary. Now, get the fuck away from here, you are holding up the damn line.

Next...

h-hi... can I have one of those?

just try to not end up like this guy did

timesofisrael.com/israeli-man-found-dead-in-hungary-was-beaten-to-death/

Travel stories seem to be something that many ppl who lived around those behind the iron curtain times share. They sound like a lot of fun.

L'chaim

Sorry, out of qt's. I can put your name on a waiting list though.

reinstate monarchy

Didn't he mingle with gypsies and such?

luckily I know hungarian so I can pass as a local.

yummm.... wash it down with some unicum and sprite

ANTISEMITE. I saw a dozen qts behind that door!

I for one welcome our Austrian overlords.

Be sure to ask permission first. Otherwise it would be rude. Etiquette is important.

find a bf

second or third generation?

But none of them are Jewish Hungarian. Hold on, let me check...

...well, I found this lovely lass for you. Sign here... ...and here... ...and here...

neither. i learned it on Sup Forums

Go pillage Romania

I renounce my religion.

Kill myself.

kurva anyád and átok will only ever get you so far

I see. Sign here and here. Here is an attachable foreskin in this package and... ...let's see, some baptismal water, proceed to room 938, a doctor and a priest are waiting for you.

how about baszd meg?

i suppose you'll be wanting me to hand in my yarmulke...

>not bazdmeg

you dun goof'd, Schlomo, into the Danube you jump!

Indeed. Also, mandatory nose job. The doctor has been notified.

Get hammered, you can buy big fucking glasses of beer for almost no money.

Honestly reminds me that I need to go there again.

what's the difference yo

finally. I'm starting to love this place

>what's the difference yo
nothing

Good to hear. We'll have to run some tests though to confirm your level of Jewishness.

and you're throwing me in the river for nothing? ANTISEMITE

ANTISEM-eh-I mean... yum delicious!
*spits into plant pot nearby*

Use my French heritage to learn Latin and apply to a position in the government

Alternatively, find Hungarian BF (had a Hungie friend from HS, relatively baby-like and round face, really pale and blond, with curly hair, hope you have similar)

How come you're a hungarophile jew-sama? I see you in a lot of threads.

>Use my French heritage to learn Latin and apply to a position in the government
U wot

Isn't Latin the official language of the Hungarian Kingdom ? I'm a bit lost.

>what's the difference yo

Nobody actually says baszd meg. Everyone pronounces it bazd meg. Hungarian language is notorius for disliking too many consonants bunched together (ie: only two of the same type is allowed - Attila). Three of any kind bunched together like the german Sch as in Schwarz is practically unheard of.

Though sz counts as a single consonant, it is neigh impossible to pronounce SZ followed by a D at the end of the word. So instead we say Z. Bazd. Or, if you want to say baszod (literally, you fuck, but it is used as an exclamation - like in English, Hell, you're making this hard for yourself.) You see how there's an O between the sz and the d? That is because of the rules and difficulties I described above.

go get some langos

>Isn't Latin the official language of the Hungarian Kingdom ?
Your info is literally 300 years old outdated. Yes,for quite a long time the offical language was Latin. But then we had a language renewal, we threw out the latin trash and reused finno ugric words instead. We spread local slang to a national level if it was useful, also we made up new words - it's really easy when your language is agglutinative. Ad-> give. Adó---> tax Adomány --> charity (literally to give away)

Also the Hungarian kindom ended after the first WW you smug fuck, as you well know

it only ended in 1946 tho

>latin trash
Rude desu
Thanks for the linguistic info, though. Appreciated

>Also the Hungarian kindom ended after the first WW you smug fuck, as you well know
Did somebody said Trianon ?

... if I apologises sincerely and work very hard and shows appreciation for your culture, can I still get an Hungarian BF ? I would be a productive member of society, I swear.

That is called assimilation, tesó
Most languages do that, though most do not
write the changes down
I only know that Serbo-Croatian does

I'll request some infantry, special forces, tank and mixed units, several billions of dollars, 1 rank belove from the highest possible army rank, access to intelligence institutions, [ermission to act on own will in order to secretly invade Romania and get several regions under control.

Go back home.

Integrate, marry, hope the government doesn't find me and deport me back to Africa

Minor details. I can't remember when the first or second WW started or when it ended, I only know the tremendous butthurt it caused.

>Rude desu
I didn't mean to offend. It's just that half of our used language was latin back then. And none of that romance language thing you have going on where you changed it over time to suit your needs, but we used archaic, textbook latin. Hungarians had serious trouble expressing themselves because of the constraints it placed upon our language. That was a legit problem. It had to go.

>if I apologises sincerely and work very hard and shows appreciation for your culture, can I still get an Hungarian BF ?
Sure. You speak French and English, you could easily become a teacher here as well. There aren't that many French people here, so you'd be sought after.

I'm following an engineering course currently, but I'd really love to teach glorious French to Hungarians. I'm a cosmopolite guy and really like seeing different cultures interact, so it's definitively something I'd like.

Could you describe Hungarian guys to me ? I've had a friend from Hungarian descent in class. He was tall, blonde and really pale. Are all Hungarians this qt ?

go away from Hungary

Why do you Jews dislike us so?

>What do?

Try to make new friends and learn how people live there. I'm not kidding, faggots.

But this other one likes us

>I'm following an engineering course currently
Then there's no way you'd ever go without a job. That said, lots of IT companies are looking for people who speak multiple languages. Nothing else required really. They also pay some of the best salary in Hungary. Y'know, companies like British Telecom, IT services Hungary, and such. They have their a bunch of service centers here in our country. Those are also pretty good places to work.

>Could you describe Hungarian guys to me ?
Well it varies a lot. Am I right in assuming you're a dude who's interesed in dudes who like dudes? Well, in Budapest gays and bi's aren't that hard to find, but in the countryside most are in the closet. There's a few places to meet I guess? I wouldn't know.
As for the men, it's very diverse. The average hungarian man is about 178-180 cm, dark brown hair, light brown eyes. There are blondes of course, but not that many. Blue and green eyes are common (40-50%) Hungarian men are usually thin during their early twenties but tend to grow a beer belly when they hit 25-30. I don't know about gays, they probably take better care for themselves than straight guys.
As for mentality, it varies even greater than appearance. Lots of douchebags, lots of nice people. You gotta search for the right ones.

>He was tall, blonde and really pale.
That's far from the average in Hungary. You can find some like that, sure, but not that common.

>wake up in Hungary

First thing I do is sequester myself in my room and cram Hungarian language learning for a week or two I guess.

Right sorry I stay and leech free money

Thank you for the answer ! Adding Hungary to my lists of place to visit when I'm rich. I won't be a lousy tourist, I promise !

Leave.

unable to communicate in barbarian language and my helplessness i stab 4 in the center of budapest.
thus "deflowering" hungary

This Finn understands it. Listen to him well.

>make a logical assumptions and try to act properly in order to adapt and survive

disgusting

>go to expensive restaurant
>enter WC and shit on floor
>scream random words and say that i am from Croatia
>run southwest until home

how can that be hungary
it has hills

Learn Hungarian and become successful Hungarian citizen.

go back home

Start a paprika farm.

Unite the clans and retake the ancient Turan lands with my kinsmen.

Best one

try to seduce some hungarian qts with my suave latin caliente caliente skills