So my dad has been going to Japan for the past 15 years for business trips

So my dad has been going to Japan for the past 15 years for business trips

He loves Japan a lot

Something funny he told me was that nearly half the people on any given train trolley will be asleep and instantly spring up when their station is called

Another thing he said is that Japanese smoke a lot of cigarettes, but for some reason instead of finishing the whole cig, they only go half-way and light a new one

Is this true?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bcwO3PLr188
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>instantly spring up when their station is called

Yes, we are robot.

>for some reason instead of finishing the whole cig, they only go half-way and light a new one
Is this true?

Yes, you are more likely to get chances of risk of cancer if you smoke over half-way of cigarette.

>He loves Japan a lot

Well, I guess we now know where you got the "being a weeb and a cuck" genes.

>past 15 years on business trips

you should look up your other family.

Are you jealous of Canadian bros loving us,but not turkey???^^ un? un?un? un?un? un?un? un?un? un?
^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^^ ^^ ^^^ ^^^ un? un? un? un? un? un? un? un?

Kek

Who knows, your japanese half-brother might be a fun guy.

キモいぞネトウヨジャップ
2chに帰れよゴミ^^

i would consider my dad alpha as fuck if he secretly had another life in nippon

......GA!!!!!!!.......KAERIMASEN......DAME!!!!!!!

>for some reason instead of finishing the whole cig, they only go half-way and light a new one
Probably because cigarettes are cheap as fuck over there so nobody gives a shit. (price of a pack of cigs in JP: around 5 dollars. In France: around 8 dollars)

You Japs are insane.

>nearly half the people on any given train trolley will be asleep and instantly spring up when their station is called
They are not sleeping very deeply, but only lightly such as cats do.
Many Japanese train this from high school, as they need to sleep but also be able to answer when their names are called.

Can you close eyes without worries in train in Canada?

Yes

>Yes, we are robot.
>Many Japanese train this from high school, as they need to sleep but also be able to answer when their names are called.

Holy shit. It makes me sad for some reasons

t.zainichi
Go back to where you came from.

youtube.com/watch?v=bcwO3PLr188

>Something funny he told me was that nearly half the people on any given train trolley will be asleep and instantly spring up when their station is called

desu I do the same thing

>dormir dans le train
ishiggy domo desu

>Not dormir-ing on the train

Do you keep sleeping when your station is called? Hahaha how do Canadians ride the metro? Are you people defective?

>Hahaha how do Canadians ride the metro
we have a thing called cars

Hahaaha are you and everyone else at workplace really gonna drive all the way to work and then park at huge parking lot which is waste of space and then drive each as individual back to home? Hahahaha you are hilarious. Is whole of Canada rural? Surely in city it is not like that.

Used to do that on the bus when I went to college. Don't know how I managed to wake up in time because there's never an announcement or anything.

When I was studying in USA, announcement was either not very loud or broken so I learned to wake up by the turns and jolts

i think japan is probably one of the few countries on this planet where i would have the peace of mind to fall asleep on public transport.

I rode the subway for 5 years to school and never had a problem when I closed my eyes.

yes, we have car pools too

it's not that bad

>Haven't visited Sup Forums since a few months.
>First thread I lurk is nips roasting the leaf
Never change Sup Forums

>I know I'll have to go back

If you can do it in America I can't see why you couldn't do it in Canada.

This is just like that episode of King of the Hill.

fuck off mehmet. You have to pray again, it's been 20 minutes since the last time.

>Something funny he told me was that nearly half the people on any given train trolley will be asleep and instantly spring up when their station is called
I do the same. I can stand a half asleep in the train.

I put my alarm clock 5 minutes before arrival when I take the TGV

I have no idea what do ido without asleep on train.

Phone?

>Phone?
because eyes are tired, i hete it on the train.

Molest?

Man the main thing I use my phone for is when I'm going somewhere and I'm not driving myself.

Okay, but that still doesn't make sense. Why light up again when you can finish your current cig?

are you horny when you get on the train ?

I'm always horny, I'm a man, goddamit.
I was joking btw.

>I was joking btw
i've got it.
thank you for your explanation.

np m8, keep up the good work with animes and mangas and other jap shit you make, I love those.

在日じゃねーよゴミ

ジャアアアアアアアアアアアアップ死ね単細胞ネトウヨ二度とホルホルするな^^

2chに帰れよ。チョンモメン

じゃあああああああああああぷwwwwww

Pfffffft

japan r good scientists.... dattebayo!!!!

>Japanese smoke a lot of cigarette
No, that is a lie. Look this >Female smoking rate
Canada > Japan
>Male smoking rate
Canada < Japan

Man I hate green to red color coded shit like that. Hard as fuck for me to make out is something is just a little higher/lower/the same as another thing.

Because as the cigarette is consumed the burning part gets closer to your fingers and it starts getting really hot.

netouyo BTFO

Does he like j rock

and anime and manga and
GIRUGAMESH?