Tfw of your 3 former favourite boards (/r9k/ Sup Forums Sup Forums) one has been completely colonised by reddit (/r9k/)...

Tfw of your 3 former favourite boards (/r9k/ Sup Forums Sup Forums) one has been completely colonised by reddit (/r9k/) and one is already so colonised as to be beyond the point of no return (Sup Forums)

Is Sup Forums going to be next?

what do you think

I can't believe even Sup Forums is now fully accepting of homosexuality and transgenderism.

What we need to do is do the exact opposite they did.

>Unironically liking or visiting /r9k/ and Sup Forums

top kek

Can someone even explain the point of /r9k/ to me? I don't really get it, it just seems like it's a board to whine about something, feel sorry for yourself and shitpost. I really don't see any other sort of purpose for it, it's like Sup Forums but with more depressing shitposting.

>what we need to do
jej
It takes a board of millions to keep us down

It's insanely creative and churns out a good amount of memes

put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger normalscum

oh the irony, I wasn't homophic until I came to Sup Forums

>It's insanely creative and churns out a good amount of memes

Like what?

Spam like "GOOD MORNING WAGEKEK", "*picture of woman's butt closeup* BRRRRPPPTTTTTTTTTTTT", "NORMIES GETTING BTFO THREAD", "Hmmmm thread, post images that make you go hmmmmm"

All of this ad infinitium? I'm just not seeing the purpose of the board, it's just pure shitposting

Who /immigrantfromreddit/ here?

More like dual citizenship 2bh f4m
Reddit is for serious discussion and Sup Forums is for memery

>favourite boards (/r9k/ Sup Forums Sup Forums)
shit taste

Every single board is like that

>Reddit is for serious discussion
from what? how to be more cucked everyday?

color me surprised

>3 favourite boards
>/r9k/ Sup Forums /int

You're already coloured m8

nope, I'm not, Zhang :^)

Ok I just visited /r9k/ to take this screenshot of the catalog.

Let's try to decihper the topic/purpose of the board from the top ~20 threads.

Thread 1: Rolling thread for pushups

Thread 2: Why is it ok to make fun of a man for being a virgin?

Thread 3: blahblahblah i'm so mentally ill - whining bs

Thread 4: >Tfw stealing a robot's virginity

Thread 5: Mental illness general (no surprise here, anyone who goes on there is mentally ill)

Thread 6: You are out with your bf and this girl walks up to you - More shitposting, neat

Thread 7: Foolproof way to learn a language - ok i guess

Thread 8: "That kid" thread - this feels like threads I would see on Sup Forums like 8 years ago

Thread 9: Apathy/depression general - huh? What's this? I thought being a NEET was fantastic, why are they depressed?

Thread 10: A thread about a reddit thread

Thread 11: Why are chestlets so angry at everything - GUARANTEED REPLIES

Thread 12: >TFW no belly gf

Thread 13: FUCK THE GOVERNMENT, lol

Thread 14: Post your stats

Thread 15: You know how on tv there's this blahblabhalh

Thread 16: Femanons, what do you feel when you are confronted with women superior to you?
What is even the purpose of this board? I'm not understanding it desu, is this basically Sup Forums?

>is this basically Sup Forums?
Moot literally created it as an attempt to make a less stale Sup Forums you dill

> is this basically Sup Forums
yes

Why would anyone willingly go on this board regularly?

What sort of discussion does it provide?

What do you learn from let's say 3 months, 6 months, 12 months, maybe even 36 months of going on this board?

What can you say you've accomplished from browsing it regularly for years?

Sup Forums today is more similar to what Sup Forums was in its origins than Sup Forums now.

Sup Forums has been systematically raided, flooded and trolled from all corners of the liberal internet sphere.

I used to like /r9k/ before it got deleted, but it was never the same after it came back

I agree, it's shit, but it never used to be like that. As late as September 2015 it was still overhwhelmingly good.

>he didn't migrate to Sup Forums's cool little sister board, [s4s]

>/r9k/
Why does that board attract so many degenerates? It seems like the people there have completely lost touch with reality.

t. /biz/nessman

i'm pretty proud of this little old board 2bh

>but it never used to be like that. As late as September 2015 it was still overhwhelmingly good.

What was so good about it?

What interesting or insightful threads did it have?

/r9k/ infected /biz/ too

desu all of Sup Forums is shit now, the /r9k/ cancer has spread everywhere

Yeah /r/cuckolding is my favorite subreddit

Amazing how 1 board can attract so many degenerates even /lgbt/ has less..

I'm from Sup Forums and Hitler threads and redpill threads have been completely eradicated.

The new Hitler there now is milo "suck black dick only" yiannopoulos.

Every other thread is a bait thread and non-stop cucking posts. Everyone there is mostly liberal now and everyone is just spewing memes making fun of what Sup Forums once was.

God, what has happend to my board.

That's an unnecessarily verbose way of saying that the board's quality has improved dramatically

as expected for an american

There aren't a lot of them there. They're mostly ridiculed for their inept logic and idealization of failure.

Sup Forums died a long time ago. Most Sup Forums boards are shit now.

It's just the election lad, and the last six months have pretty much been a continual string of habbenings. It'll quiet down once the election is over.

Hasn't Sup Forums always been accepting of homos since it was a way for them to avoid women?

Sup Forums is hilarious now, alt-rightists btfo

anglos always liked Sup Forums it seems
iirc the original Sup Forums was actually /brit/ at first

probably its a small islands thing

A lot of it was about self improvement, there were also loads of greentext stories, funny mild aspergers, rather than full retard autism.

There was a sort of camaraderie, it was just comfy.

>I'm from Sup Forums

I know that feel Sven. It's a good source of information for stuff regarding Brexit, but I think once that's over there will be nothing left there for me.

what's up with this "really makes u think" meme? are goons trolling Sup Forums now?

Dumb frogposter

Sup Forums was semi-tolerant of homosexuals who kept themselves to themselves and actively recognised their ills, and didn't try to justify it or spread it in everyone's face.

Now the idol of Sup Forums is a man who proudly describes himself as a faggot, primarily identifies himself by his sexuality and posts pictures of himself in bed with black men

Sup Forums posters are all at eight-chan now, I thought everyone knew

But Sup Forums was always shit.Most of the time it was a raciste stormfag board where a bunch of pre-tenns ideolized Hittler and muh aryan race.

Because you're new and the board has been asshit for 2 years atleast.

They created smug pepe for example, not to mention Elliot.

>mfw just 3 months ago my primary board was Sup Forums
all I can tell you is it won't be as shitty as current day Sup Forums

Wow big accomplishment reposting a cancerous meme and a meme about le edgy gentleman

my primary board ceased to be Sup Forums in 2010

Sup Forums is shit, I am glad that i entered through Sup Forums

*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAP*

Sup Forums is just /r9k/ and Sup Forums anyway, so your question answers itself

Like the western roman empire
Barbarians at the gates became barbarians inside the gates
Then barbarians running the empire
Empire cease to exist

>/jp/ died the day jannyjan grew tired of having asthma attacks and decided to autistically "clean the board up" thus completely killing all of the NEET, autism, and funposting culture
>/r9k/ became a victim of its own memes and is now a norman infested shithole

Why must this happen to all things I enjoy?
Why can't there be a board where I can just let my autism spread its wings without the whole board feeling forced as shit?
Why isn't there a /neet/ yet?

*little wife

Sup Forums > Sup Forums > Sup Forums&Sup Forums > /s/&/gif/

Sup Forums has always been the most reddit of those three boards.

If you want to see a real reddit board then go visit /ck/. Even the mods are reddit there.

>he only JUST recently recognized Sup Forums and /r9k/ are shit
wanna know how i know how old you are?

Sup Forums is literally getting shilled to death