She used Tor

LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/3515812/officer-printer-code-reality-winner/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And it had nothing to do with how she was caught, so what's your point? She was caught via the dot tracking patterns on the printouts she made.

OP posted this exact thread yesterday without any evidence that she used tor, avoid bumping.

she was a retard but tor isn't why she got caught.

How do they know who purchased the printer? You can easily get a used one.

Also why did they implement it?

And she got caught because of a printer. So?

they found tor on her personal computer you dip. she also googled 'can a high security machine detect if a usb stick is plugged in' on a WORK COMPUTER

>reality winner

What kind of retarded name is that? What the fuck is wrong with americans?

howd this bitch not know this? I knew this in 2012 when I was printing out shipping labels for my darknet sales.

fucking broads dude

>print classified info
>printer leaves trace spots
>mail printed shit to some random reported
>used a return address and primary email

She wanted to get caught its the only logical thing possible

>How do they know who purchased the printer?

Because she used a fucking NSA-bought printer in her office to do it. She's a complete retard.

globalnews.ca/news/3515812/officer-printer-code-reality-winner/

>She used Tor
CONFIRMED

I think there is something off about some women. One of only like 5 of the people caught selling on the original silkraod was a woman doctor a few years out of med school. She was shipping people oxy using her real name and return address. She might be getting out of prison soon.

she was kawaii before she transformed into an insane SJW butch dyke monster.

Thanks Michael Moore, John Oliver and Jon Stewart for transforming this cute girl into trash.

Hope she gets the maximum sentence allowed.

The general expectation is that the news agency you're leaking to will sanitize the documents before republishing.

She's dumb as fuck for not covering all the angles herself. But that's why the Intercept is viewed as incompetent, or even suspicious.

Yea, but you can buy a used NSA printer.

>she

She literally emailed it from her computer, and the printed documents were traced back via the dot tracking pattern.

TOR had literally nothing to do with it.

>TOR had literally nothing to do with it.
it's Tor and it's parallel construction you fucking shithead.

* everyone posting in this threat gets a tail *

she is 100% a thot

You posted this misinformation yesterday.

>I-it's not Tor's fault guys!

She was caught because of PRINTING. PRINTING AT WORK. SAGE IN ALL FIELDS.

>it's
>belonging to [it]
retard

She was caught because of printer microdots, but she was using Tor to communicate with co-conspirators.

ahhaha... what a fucking retard. I hope English is your 2nd lang because the alternative is that you're a low IQ monkey.

>Le ebin hax0r softwarez

Why are journos so dumb?

>>used a return address and primary email
unreal

>She was caught because of printer microdots, but she was using Tor to communicate with co-conspirators.
that's what they want you to belive

>Having Tor on your machine is now incriminating evidence that you are smuggling high end cocaine and running a child prostitution ring
What a time to be alive

more like reality L0SER am i right guys?

How attention desperate are you OP?

Must suck living in the US.
At least in Europe they hate foreigners and terrorist, in US they hate their own government and your own government constantly fuck you in the ass.

Summer

Millennials are a garbage generation.

She's only one of those things.

So i should boot up my old dot matrix printer from now on?

Which is ironic, because it's your own governments importing the terrorists. Why you don't hate them for it is beyond me.

more like Reality Loser

I don't really blame them. They're brainwashed into believing what they believe by professors at their colleges and universities. The trend with all these loonies is that they're perfectly normal and happy people before going off to college, and come out the other side hating themselves and believing that they're evil for being white. It's kind of sad actually.

I was confused when I first saw this story, so I ran a search expecting it to be the winner of a reality show.

She didn't go to university.

They say, highly likely being millennials themselves.

>Trashy tattoos.

No, she just spent an inordinate amount of time amongst shitskins whilst learning their languages and was taught to hate the West that way.

That's interesting, how do you avoid something like this?

Nope, wrong again.
What's your next guess?

what did she leak?

your mother is a whore.

buy a used printer with cash

>That's inte
dont print the documents you plan to leak on NSA printers

Russian attempts at hacking election officials computers.